AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought i read that the candy was peppermint candy. Idk where, so... Could be wrong.
Ok. That's all fine and good. Now for the timeline 2-5 mins before Summer Got Gone. CW calling DW at 5:30, and the time the 911 call was made close to 6:30. Did CW walk her all the way to door of the house, walk her halfway to the door of the house and watch her go inside , or walk her inside the house? Where did they wash their hands after planting flowers? What time did Summer go in the house? The timeline has not been established,or verified. One of the most crucial factors when a child is missing. Poor Summer. MOO

Ok. That's all fine and good. Now for the timeline 2-5 mins before Summer Got Gone. CW calling DW at 5:30, and the time the 911 call was made close to 6:30. Did CW walk her all the way to door of the house, walk her halfway to the door of the house and watch her go inside , or walk her inside the house? Where did they wash their hands after planting flowers? What time did Summer go in the house? The timeline has not been established,or verified. One of the most crucial factors when a child is missing. Poor Summer. MOO
I would just add to this that I am waiting for something to be verified from professional LE, not just the people who were supposedly with Summer at her time of disappearance. I know what’s been said, that doesn’t mean we actually “know” what’s true. CW’s story could be completely true, it could be completely made up, or somewhere in between. So for me, I’ll wait for cell phone records, 911 call info, etc before I take anything as confirmed. JMO.

I know a couple of these... These are things CB said in various interviews...

They washed their hands using a jug that, i think, was on DW's truck. In the Dr. Phil episode, when DW is at his truck, you can see such a jug. But, CH may have had something similar on her truck. At any rate, they washed hands outside.

CB walked SW to steps or near steps. She didn't go inside, she says. She could see SW inside. She could see and speak with the boys who were inside.

That's all i have gleaned from reading interviews.

Most recently, we have learned CH was sitting on the steps of camper when CB fixed the knee brace (or put it on her or whatever she specifically did with it). So, CB's back was to the house. CH was facing the house, but sitting down.

They washed their hands using a jug that, i think, was on DW's truck. In the Dr. Phil episode, when DW is at his truck, you can see such a jug. But, CH may have had something similar on her truck. At any rate, they washed hands outside.

CB walked SW to steps or near steps. She didn't go inside, she says. She could see SW inside. She could see and speak with the boys who were inside.

Most recently, we have learned CH was sitting on the steps of camper when CB fixed the knee brace (or put it on her or whatever she specifically did with it). So, CB's back was to the house. CH was facing the house, but sitting down.
My problem is that this is being taken as fact when none has been confirmed by LE. I personally don’t know where CH was sitting at any particular time. I only know the story (that has sounded rehearsed to me since the first time I heard it) that CW has told. I just think we should be careful about what is actually “confirmed.” LE has said everyone is a suspect so until they clear CW, I’m not inclined to take her word about what happened that day. JMO.

Why does the brand/flavor of the piece of candy matter? How is it specifically relevant?
For me, it doesn’t matter. But it sounded a little odd that it was consistently referred to in interviews as “we planted, grandma gave Summer candy, CW walked Summer inside.” The wording never changed. It was never chocolate, or a mint, or Skittles. It was always just “she got candy from Grandma.” Possibly that’s a detail that’s irrelevant to CW. It just sounds odd linguistically to never distinguish what it was but maybe in that area, all sweets are called candy… I don’t know. JMO.

Unless they release a video of the lie detector test, even if they passed, what does that tell us? We don't know what questions they were asked.

Idk if LE ever even stated they were given a lie detector test. I don't remember them saying this. Thus, i don't think they would reveal the result, but jmo.

CB and DW have both mentioned that they took a lie detector test. I believe they were given the tests. Idk if they were told how they did or not. I have read people saying DW said they passed. I wouldn't be surprised if he has said that and, idk, maybe they did? But, i don't think there is proof of this available.

As for lie detector tests, i view these things as more of a way for LE to make people answer certain questions and view how people act when they answer them. I know there are people in the field of psychology who believe in them zero percent. I believe they are somewhat useful, but it depends on several factors we don't know in this case (LE stuff).

I guess the fact that they didn't continue to be hammered with questions from LE is an indication that the tests didn't reveal anything. So, maybe they did pass? But, moo and idk...

One thing I will say, i imagine CH also took one (jmo). I think she went through a lot of the same things CB and DW did with LE because she is an adult and was there when SW went missing. She just hasn't really publicly spoken about it.

Imo, these people's questions might not have all been the same. But, again, maybe they were. We don't know if there were a few questions or a lot of questions. We don't know if they got asked the same set of questions or if the questions were tailored to the individual and what they were doing that day.

My problem is that this is being taken as fact when none has been confirmed by LE. I personally don’t know where CH was sitting at any particular time. I only know the story (that has sounded rehearsed to me since the first time I heard it) that CW has told. I just think we should be careful about what is actually “confirmed.” LE has said everyone is a suspect so until they clear CW, I’m not inclined to take her word about what happened that day. JMO.
I understand. That's why a lot of times i try to say where i heard something or from whom (it's mostly from videos and or articles, so who was talking).

Some of the day CB describes there would be little way to confirm it. They were at home doing stuff. Some stuff more than one person saw, some not. But, only one person who was there has said anything publicly.

To me, i think if I could see everything LE has (which i can't) i might be able to figure out various amounts of proof for at least some of CH, CB, DW, and H's day. But, i would just have to take people's word on SW.

Part of that is just because she's five.

But, yeah, we have no timeline really.

ETA: i am from Tennessee and, yeah, i call a lot of sweets just "candy". But, not always. Sometimes I am specific about the type of candy. But, the thing most likely to just get called "candy" are ones sold in mixed tins, particularly hard candy. Peppermint is kind of one of those. So, i always figured it was some sort of hard candy, but realized it could have been anything including (for people who cook a lot) homemade candy (not in this case).

However, SW is only five. Did she even finish her peppermint (if that's what it was)? I remember those things seemed to last a while when I was a child...

Last edited:
Unless they release a video of the lie detector test, even if they passed, what does that tell us? We don't know what questions they were asked.

Idk if LE ever even stated they were given a lie detector test. I don't remember them saying this. Thus, i don't think they would reveal the result, but jmo.

CB and DW have both mentioned that they took a lie detector test. I believe they were given the tests. Idk if they were told how they did or not. I have read people saying DW said they passed. I wouldn't be surprised if he has said that and, idk, maybe they did? But, i don't think there is proof of this available.

As for lie detector tests, i view these things as more of a way for LE to make people answer certain questions and view how people act when they answer them. I know there are people in the field of psychology who believe in them zero percent. I believe they are somewhat useful, but it depends on several factors we don't know in this case (LE stuff).

I guess the fact that they didn't continue to be hammered with questions from LE is an indication that the tests didn't reveal anything. So, maybe they did pass? But, moo and idk...

One thing I will say, i imagine CH also took one (jmo). I think she went through a lot of the same things CB and DW did with LE because she is an adult and was there when SW went missing. She just hasn't really publicly spoken about it.

Imo, these people's questions might not have all been the same. But, again, maybe they were. We don't know if there were a few questions or a lot of questions. We don't know if they got asked the same set of questions or if the questions were tailored to the individual and what they were doing that day.

I guess it goes to the same point that we really don't have any timelines confirmed or lie detectors passed or not confirmed by LE at all. We have pretty much nothing confirmed by LE. I guess I think it's important if DW is going around telling everyone they passed if they didn't. I think I read somewhere where they had CW take 2 tests because she was very upset when they went to give her her first one. I don't recall if they ever said it the first one was completed all the way through or not.

Regarding lie detector tests (polygraphs) the most that TBI has said was:
June 24/25, 2021
When asked about lie detector tests, Earhart said it’s “no secret” that the TBI has a polygraph unit but didn’t discuss specifics. “I can tell you that we use that as an investigative tool. In a situation like this, we’re going to use every resource and tool available to us.”

Earlier this week Donald Wells, Summer’s father, said that his wife, Candus Bly, has passed a lie detector test.
Missing 5-year-old: Investigators ‘can’t discuss everything’ in search for Summer Wells | WFLA

I may have missed this in the threads but has the possibility of SW choking on the candy if it was hard and she wasn't found until it was too late? Would someone disappear her to not ne held responsible by anyone for causing it?
JMO IMO MOO not pointing fingers, just curious.

I may have missed this in the threads but has the possibility of SW choking on the candy if it was hard and she wasn't found until it was too late? Would someone disappear her to not ne held responsible by anyone for causing it?
JMO IMO MOO not pointing fingers, just curious.

That’s basically a variation on the theory that she died inside a hot car (fell asleep on the way home, accidentally left in car, and discovered dead at home). Whatever the cause of death, could someone have covered it up this well? I don’t know. JMO.

I've heard She walked her halfway to the house and watched her go inside, walked her to the door, and then Walked her inside,and went back out to CH ,and her trailer. Then there's the time 5:30 she called DW to tell him Summer was gone, CW threw her phone in the back of a truck,got her mom's phone and called 911. 911 call was just shy of 6:30. That's a whole hr right there. Just from the time DW was called to when 911 was called. MOO

I've heard She walked her halfway to the house and watched her go inside, walked her to the door, and then Walked her inside,and went back out to CH ,and her trailer. Then there's the time 5:30 she called DW to tell him Summer was gone, CW threw her phone in the back of a truck,got her mom's phone and called 911. 911 call was just shy of 6:30. That's a whole hr right there. Just from the time DW was called to when 911 was called. MOO

Yeah I think there's a time gap in here. Especially since she says she doesn't keep track of time. Just my opinion I don't think she was doing hours worth of laundry...not by the look of that house. Yes throw a load in. It takes an hour. Take the load out and put it in the drier. Technically that's a couple of hours but we all know that you don't watch the laundry machine that whole entire time. What was going on in between that time?

That’s basically a variation on the theory that she died inside a hot car (fell asleep on the way home, accidentally left in car, and discovered dead at home). Whatever the cause of death, could someone have covered it up this well? I don’t know. JMO.
What was the temperature in TN that day?

Yeah I think there's a time gap in here. Especially since she says she doesn't keep track of time. Just my opinion I don't think she was doing hours worth of laundry...not by the look of that house. Yes throw a load in. It takes an hour. Take the load out and put it in the drier. Technically that's a couple of hours but we all know that you don't watch the laundry machine that whole entire time. What was going on in between that time?
Where is the washer/ dryer located in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow