AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea but didn't she say she was doing laundry? I just assumed it was in the house and not outside or away from the property.
Upstairs while the 3 boys were playing video games? Washers and dryers are not quiet when running. Combined with the noise of the video game they were playing. Unless all three boys had on headphones. Then they couldn’t hear their mother tell them to watch their sister.
Do the clothes go downstairs in the bed area?

Last edited:
Ok. That's all fine and good. Now for the timeline 2-5 mins before Summer Got Gone. CW calling DW at 5:30, and the time the 911 call was made close to 6:30. Did CW walk her all the way to door of the house, walk her halfway to the door of the house and watch her go inside , or walk her inside the house? Where did they wash their hands after planting flowers? What time did Summer go in the house? The timeline has not been established,or verified. One of the most crucial factors when a child is missing. Poor Summer. MOO
I understand that they can verify the timeline earlier in the day, but how exactly could they verify the timeline at home? How exactly can someone prove what time she went in the house, for example, if no one looked at the clock? The times of the phone calls can obviously be verified, but I'm not sure we can ever get the specific times at home that people want.

I understand that they can verify the timeline earlier in the day, but how exactly could they verify the timeline at home? How exactly can someone prove what time she went in the house, for example, if no one looked at the clock? The times of the phone calls can obviously be verified, but I'm not sure we can ever get the specific times at home that people want.
Phones, tv,gaming devices.

In the video where CBW gave Chris McDonough a tour, I believe the w/d was on the main floor, on the left side near the front door.

In the TIR video with CM 'The House', you will see the washer and dryer in the 2nd room, on the left, next to the bathroom. This is on the main floor.
The first room you enter from the front door had bunk beds for the 2 older boys and a dresser.

Last edited:
Is it weird to anyone else that the people with Summer the day she went missing aren’t the ones doing interviews trying to help find her?

This is a great question. If I put aside everything about this case and answer the question from the context of what I have observed on what I suspect to be the behavior styles of DW and CW and combine that with other aspects of observation, I have to say no, it is not really weird or unexpected.

You may have noticed, Dr. Phil had to cut DW off and request him to let CW speak. I am of the perspective DW has an overly dominant behavioral style. He is oriented on controlling a situation and/or the outcomes. This has also showed up many times in various YouTubes and the way he directs actions of CW. While she pushes back, she appears to me to be more of a compliant style because she ultimately does turn music down or what ever he requests of her.

When you add these behavioral components to a couple that “may” (because of other ingrained cultural traits) hold a perspective that the husband is head of the home/family, I can see why he may be the one on camera most.

Additionally, I don’t get the impression CW likes to be on camera.

Is it weird to anyone else that the people with Summer the day she went missing aren’t the ones doing interviews trying to help find her?
Yes, Don is the family spokesperson it seems. I would love to see CW just do some interviews on her very own without Don around always interrupting or talking for her.

I wish CH would do an interview alone. I still can't understand why DW is the main go to guy, and why CW is rarely interviewed without him. He wasn't even there when Summer got gone. MOO

What would you think the most important facts/fiction to be cleared up? For example which questions would you like to see asked?

Not just you, I wonder what most find confusing and would like cleared up?

For me, I wish if it didn't harm the investigation, would like to know if it was a delivery person that saw a red truck, and if so can the delivery person pinpoint a time by his records or something of that nature.

I'd like to know where all CW drove that night after Summer disappeared and if LE was able to verify her route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea