Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

NOV 10, 2021
Families desperate to find missing cousins believed to be in East Tennessee
[...]

JB, the mother of the 16-year-old, said A went missing from her Gallatin home in the middle of the night.

JB said she found inappropriate messages between her daughter and her paternal uncle months prior, and tried to end communication between the two.

[...]
I get the feeling A’s mother didn't tell Noah’s mother about the concerning texts back when she discovered them months ago. If only because from what Noah’s mom has said it seemed like she never had reason to not trust Jacob with Noah before and she seems to be just as confused as everyone else by the ordeal. /JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to work that out - could it be here? Look at the markings on the ground. Right beside the Amtrak.

Dropped pin
Google Maps

Edit; actually no, this looks more like it… and would make more sense if they were coming from the outlet place.

Dropped pin
Google Maps
Yes I think it actually might be even farther back, if you can see the sea summit trail - it’s right across from the outlets and those posts look familiar to me like trail posts. They can easily walk to that Amtrak station, and homeless do camp there in tents in the parking lot. It used to be much worse - it was an encampment taking up a large portion of the parking lot, but they’ve cracked down on it recently. It’s definitely patrolled regularly. Idk. If they’re on foot they’d be walking to the border. Plenty of places to camp at the beach on the way.

These were taken 11-11 but where?

Trying to work that out - could it be here? Look at the markings on the ground. Right beside the Amtrak.

Dropped pin
Google Maps
Yes I think it actually might be even farther back, if you can see the sea summit trail - it’s right across from the outlets and those posts look familiar to me like trail posts. They can easily walk to that Amtrak station, and homeless do camp there in tents in the parking lot. It used to be much worse - it was an encampment taking up a large portion of the parking lot, but they’ve cracked down on it recently. It’s definitely patrolled regularly. Idk. If they’re on foot they’d be walking to the border. Plenty of places to camp at the beach on the way.

Can’t see a 3 year old walking very far and they don’t look capable of carrying him far either when you see the size of their packs.

I wonder if they were checking out train times and then going back to find cover?

This is soooo disturbing. All of it.

16 year old girl - brainwashed and without IMPORTANT medication

3 year old cutie - needs his mom!!!

This guy fears nothing and consequences don’t matter to him. Bi-Polar on a high maybe? Very worried about a low.

JC was also running a spirituality and self-improvement style group called YOuniversal Awakenings. He seems to have deleted the FB presence but the Insta is there (locked up) and the YouTube account is still live.

He also made numerous posts on FB groups with a similar theme, including requests for financial help in his custodial battle with his son’s mother. Several women have made comments on FB groups that he tried to befriend them and was looking for donations. I wouldn’t be surprised if he managed to find someone willing to help him through these networks. Someone somewhere might have found him quite plausible and wanted to help. No offence to anyone into such things, but these groups often attract some very vulnerable people.

JC personal Insta: Login • Instagram

JC Youniversal Awakening: Login • Instagram

JC YA YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCdMUVZugQF8J1-K0qRTbQeA
Bumping. Thank you for this post, Beans. I don't know how far I'm going to get with these videos, though. I'm listening to the first one and he's completely lost me. He thinks he's a life coach?! o_O

Dropped pin
Google Maps

Can’t see a 3 year old walking very far and they don’t look capable of carrying him far either when you see the size of their packs.

I wonder if they were checking out train times and then going back to find cover?
That could be! Although, I don’t even know if anything is posted electronically there but you could certainly get a paper schedule. I’m almost sure there’s no station attendant, and there’s a machine you use to buy the tickets. If you look at the Yelp you can see the encampment in the lot. I do think they could walk with a plan to get a ride eventually. They would blend in as a family camping in this area, sadly. The giant backpacks might look a little out of place though.

NOV 17, 2021
TN AMBER Alert: Timeline of events in search for Noah Clare (wkrn.com)
[...]

WKRN also discovered unsettling social media posts and comments, by the Facebook account of Jacob Clare in the weeks leading up to the alert. A post from late September in a Facebook group asking for experiences on “surrendering.” The post said in part:

“Since November I’ve had my son kept from me and I’ve spent thousands of dollars on attorneys. I’m to the point where I feel like surrendering is my only option…I’ve felt like I’m in a movie set the past few years.”

A comment made from the same account said:

“It also make me wonder if it’s time to do things that you don’t want to do, that would go against societies rules but yet you know in your heart it would be coming from a place of pure love.”

Another post from October 9 states:

“The only thing that makes sense to me is if something is around the corner that I’m needed for that’s divine purpose for the greater good and that is me needing to let go of what I’ve always known as the daddy in me.”

About three weeks later the TBI said Clare bought the Subaru Legacy on Facebook Marketplace and a week later 3-year-old Noah was reported missing out of Gallatin.

[...]

Bumping. Thank you for this post, Beans. I don't know how far I'm going to get with these videos, though. I'm listening to the first one and he's completely lost me. He thinks he's a life coach?! o_O

Oh gosh good luck with that. He’s insufferable!

In other (probably unrelated) news the San Diego police and sheriff helicopters are very busy tonight.

I wonder if they bought train tickets to throw off the authorities. They could've got tickets to go south and then took off into the Ortegas, or got another set of tickets north. You can pay cash at the machine. My other thought is if they try to go up to Alaska (his fb profile says he's from there) via the ferry in Washington. Those newly released photos are from 6 days ago, so if they're in the Ortegas they must be miserable & hungry by now. I feel like they didn't go to Mexico bc they passed by plenty of opportunities while in AZ and prior to the flat tire in San Clemente where the car was ditched. This stop was not planned (in my opinion). I feel like the plan was to drive to the coast and then north toward or to Alaska. I hope they are found safe and SOON. I've been following the story very closely.

Did you all read the comments? Someone (K) has the exact location of those pics, and someone else (TK) mentions they were seen by some skaters. But this was days ago. Who knows where they are now?

I think A may have cut her hair too...hard to say with the cap, but seems to me she has.
In any case, their plans changed. Are they out camping in the chaparral somewhere, or did they hitch a ride? Dangerous for a driver who may have picked them up...ugh. Bus to Tijuana? They could be anywhere by now.

https://twitter.com/tbinvestigation/status/1461168968459333636?s=21

Did you all read the comments? Someone (K) has the exact location of those pics, and someone else (TK) mentions they were seen by some skaters. But this was days ago. Who knows where they are now?

I think A may have cut her hair too...hard to say with the cap, but seems to me she has.
In any case, their plans changed. Are they out camping in the chaparral somewhere, or did they hitch a ride? Dangerous for a driver who may have picked them up...ugh. Bus to Tijuana? They could be anywhere by now.
They could still be here I guess. There is aid for the homeless by the beach. I would hope by now LE is all over that though. I don’t even see this on the OC Register. So sad.

I watched a bit of those videos. Jake's a good looking guy, on first impression he could seem very personable, nice smile etc. He doesn't look one bit scary or someone you'd want to avoid. If he interacts with people who have no clue about the case, he could easily get a ride or be helped somehow. Especially too with a cute little boy.

SD area really needs to get this out in the media big time, amber alerts etc....though it's likely that's already the case.
But so many people, especially those who don't watch news, or are semi off grid, won't know about this guy and what he's done.

Those shots though look like a man on a mission, though, not a guy making decisions on the fly. He was literally days ahead of LE and had clearly been planning the run for weeks (Mom said he was happier). If he learned from previous criminals mistakes and I get the idea that he was already on the paranoid side, so probably avoided doing searches on his phone and knew how to avoid being tracked on the internet.

I've never caught a train, but I would think that in the post 9/11 world you are going to have to present ID at some point to get on Amtrak.

Those shots though look like a man on a mission, though, not a guy making decisions on the fly. He was literally days ahead of LE and had clearly been planning the run for weeks (Mom said he was happier). If he learned from previous criminals mistakes and I get the idea that he was already on the paranoid side, so probably avoided doing searches on his phone and knew how to avoid being tracked on the internet.

I've never caught a train, but I would think that in the post 9/11 world you are going to have to present ID at some point to get on Amtrak.
Passenger ID on Amtrak
Theoretically you have to show ID if you're asked to, but I went from Philly to Chicago without being asked.

Passenger ID on Amtrak
Theoretically you have to show ID if you're asked to, but I went from Philly to Chicago without being asked.

I'm gonna be real honest, that's a little concerning since every night around 11 I hear the Texas Eagle go by.

But to me that says they could have gotten on Amtrak just about anywhere but drove to the beaches in San Clemente on purpose. If he left the MREs, he didn't think he was going to need them so he had to have been on the last leg of his trip.

ETA: Just in case MRE stands for Meals Ready to Eat. It's what the military eats when they're being punished. Cold field rations. They used to all be pretty horrible but I've been told one or two are almost edible these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back