AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions.

1. Do you have a link to support the part I've bolded?
2. You're obviously implying a specific religious school teacher is on the short list of those Summer would trust/follow (and I agree, for what it's worth). Do you have any kind of link from LE or MSM that supports this, or is this just your opinion?

TIA
Also, I'm curious if they bought a NEW truck or the older model Toyota that they were looking for?

There have been many interviews with people involved in this case who have given their account of the day that SW went missing. But IMO I believe its time to question the Grandmother again. The whole thing with SW head being almost shaved has bothered me to some degree. Did they do it to make her blend in with the boys because maybe someone threaten to take her for some reason. And then the Grandmother seems to have left very quickly. Could they have hidden SW away until Grandmother could get her away from the area. Does the Grandmother have SW hidden away thinking she is keeping SW safe for whatever reason? And maybe DW and CW didn't hurt SW but IMO they have more information on what has happened than they are sharing. How is it that according to all that CW has said happened that day, that only one of the two adults that last seen SW has been questioned over and over, but the other adult involved seems too fallen off the face of the earth? Blows my mind!

I think the likelihood that they bought a 1998-2000 model Toyota Tacoma is pretty slight. A current model Toyota Tacoma doesn't look like the ones from 20 years ago. This being said, idk what year model they bought. I do think it is a little weird they got a red Toyota Tacoma. But, idk if it really means anything nefarious.

Everything about this case is so weird.

But, LE has probably checked where a lot of people were that day. Robin has a job. Idk what she was doing that day, but possibly she was at work.

I think when Dr. Phil says it is someone the parents know, he doesn't mean it's one of their besties. It is just a person they have interacted with at some point. Moo jmo

There have been many interviews with people involved in this case who have given their account of the day that SW went missing. But IMO I believe its time to question the Grandmother again. The whole thing with SW head being almost shaved has bothered me to some degree. Did they do it to make her blend in with the boys because maybe someone threaten to take her for some reason. And then the Grandmother seems to have left very quickly. Could they have hidden SW away until Grandmother could get her away from the area. Does the Grandmother have SW hidden away thinking she is keeping SW safe for whatever reason? And maybe DW and CW didn't hurt SW but IMO they have more information on what has happened than they are sharing. How is it that according to all that CW has said happened that day, that only one of the two adults that last seen SW has been questioned over and over, but the other adult involved seems too fallen off the face of the earth? Blows my mind!
No one has to speak publicly. They just have to talk to LE.

But, it is kind of strange, but maybe she really doesn't have much to add? Idk...

Exactly. LE has stated that Don and Candus have been fully cooperative with the investigation and both passed polys. Not sure what else people expect of them.
The only thing I expect from the parents is the same thing I would expect from myself, that is, that they should stay off social media if they are making inappropriate comments there or saying thing that may damage their ability to regain custody of the three boys. I would suck up the hurtful accusations if I knew my only response would be on-line anger and swearing. MOO

Sex traffickers groom children through internet and gaming. I don’t do gaming and have no idea about this but Summers brothers were gaming. Not blaming a child ever! But did they make friends? Told them about little sister? Where they lived? JUST THINKING OUT LOUD

Is the latest Interview Room with R approved?

Will alert on my post to verify.

New episodes of TIR are not permitted. We have grandfathered in episodes posted and discussed prior to 10/2/2021.

Should the situation change at some point, we will make a post in regards to that determination.

Thanks for checking.

Why do you think CH has not been questioned over and over? LE has said OVER AND OVER they have questioned the family and others and still are. I really and truly do not get how anyone could think LE would not question a person that was there that day Summer went missing.

As for CH falling off the face of the Earth? I assure you she did not. That is not possible and I state that as fact, we have something called gravity. Is there a reason people cannot respect CH's privacy? Why can't we find it in our hearts to have compassion for people that are suffering and in torment? This Gma has had enough pain in her life.

Who bought a truck? And what does it matter if they bought it after she went missing? I'm not following.

I confess I'm not following either. So the sabbath school teacher's hubby recently bought the same make/model/color truck that was allegedly seen in the area the day (?) Summer went missing.

And? It's a red truck. They're everywhere. Now if it was purple with green polkadots, I'd agree that might be some kind of massive red flag.

I never really put much stock into the alleged sighting of this red truck, and LE on this case have never been able to produce the truck or the driver. It sure sounds to me like there's some sort of unspoken accusation (not from LE) that the sabbath school teacher is somehow involved in Summer's disappearance.

Thinking of finding Summer today. I lived near where a young man went missing and after the area was searched, his parents and the city asked Garden State Rescue to assist the search. They did. Searched the exact same area a little while later and found him. (Shane Montgomery)
Hoping today that someone takes advantage of the change of seasons to search again.

Unless she was in the editing room, maybe she didn't know what cuts were going to be there.

No grace, whatsoever. Nothing she does is okay, ever.
Not sure why you’re responding to me about this? I don’t believe I’ve ever commented about RL aside from this statement. My takeaway from her interview was the same as others… I felt like I knew Summer better through her eyes.

I don’t have any idea where Summer is or, if she was abducted, who took her. I do believe that in the end, when the truth comes out, that the answer will have been discussed as a possibility on this thread.
JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member