Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police publically ruled out Baden Clay, when all the while he was their only poi from the get go. They were simply gathering evidence on him.

Something tells me that the FP's have been under surveillance for months if not years. I am still hoping they are not responsible, but I am keeping an open mind. It's hard to comprehend that's all.

Maybe the witness information that is new - is to do with the Grandmother's Car - the public weren't informed about the search of the car until after the Police had it in their possession. Different to the other searches which they have made public prior to them conducting them. Could there have been a sighting of the Mazda??that they needed to rule out and the mention of this was after they have already started investigating it. I'm not sure if I am being clear. They took the car started investigating it then went public while in the middle of investigating the car but before the house and other 2 sites. Why?

Behavioural issues can split a family. 3 is too young to diagnose properly and a lot of kids are usually given a diagnosis of GDD (global development delay) and then receive a more formal diagnosis when they are 5,6,7 and then usually accompanied with proper medication and clinical therapists support along with a treating team. This is from my own experience MOO, IMO, JMO. My son at 5 was diagnosed with level 3 autism, severe ADHD and mild intellectual disability. My son was an escape artist and meltdowns were horrific. Needless to say - it aged me and he is nearly 13 now, but I am not sure how I would have coped without support workers, medication and respite. I am only talking about raising a child with behavioural issues from my own experience and in no way saying that this is what was happening for this case. This is just a thoughtful reflection on children with behavioural issues in general. MOO, IMO, JMO

Global Developmental Delay (GDD) In Infants and Young Children
I can’t diagnose from photos but wouldn’t suspect GDD from his photos. Lots of things can be diagnosed by three. I would say if his behaviour was difficult parents might struggle , but enough to be responsible for his death I just cannot buy.
This is something else I just can’t put my finger on it

Behavioural issues can split a family. 3 is too young to diagnose properly and a lot of kids are usually given a diagnosis of GDD (global development delay) and then receive a more formal diagnosis when they are 5,6,7 and then usually accompanied with proper medication and clinical therapists support along with a treating team. This is from my own experience MOO, IMO, JMO. My son at 5 was diagnosed with level 3 autism, severe ADHD and mild intellectual disability. My son was an escape artist and meltdowns were horrific. Needless to say - it aged me and he is nearly 13 now, but I am not sure how I would have coped without support workers, medication and respite. I am only talking about raising a child with behavioural issues from my own experience and in no way saying that this is what was happening for this case. This is just a thoughtful reflection on children with behavioural issues in general. MOO, IMO, JMO

Global Developmental Delay (GDD) In Infants and Young Children
I can’t diagnose from photos but wouldn’t suspect GDD from his photos. Lots of things can be diagnosed by three. I would say if his behaviour was difficult parents might struggle , but enough to be responsible for his death I just cannot buy.

Something tells me that the FP's have been under surveillance for months if not years. I am still hoping they are not responsible, but I am keeping an open mind. It's hard to comprehend that's all.
Agree. Whether an accident at the hands of someone else, murder or abduction, hopefully there is some kind of answer as to where he is.

Police revealed on Wednesday that the vehicle, a silver Mazda hatchback, was seized from a home in Gymea, in the Sutherland Shire, under a coronial order on November 9. On Monday, November 15, NSW Police announced hundreds of officers would descend on the small town of Kendall where a three-year-old William vanished more than seven years ago. William Tyrrell disappearance: Key moments in first week of renewed search | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site Why not mention the car - on the 9th being examined?? until after the examination of it is already underway. But mentioned the searches ahead of time.

Maybe the witness information that is new - is to do with the Grandmother's Car - the public weren't informed about the search of the car until after the Police had it in their possession. Different to the other searches which they have made public prior to them conducting them. Could there have been a sighting of the Mazda??that they needed to rule out and the mention of this was after they have already started investigating it. I'm not sure if I am being clear. They took the car started investigating it then went public while in the middle of investigating the car but before the house and other 2 sites. Why?

A few pages back it was stated the Coroner requested the FGMs car be tested. I think a lot of this latest work has been at the Coroner's request.

It would be interesting to know if there had been much rain in Kendall leading up to WT's disappearance. This would help determine whether the creeks were full or empty. An empty creek would look like a ditch and the perp would not need to dig a hole. Could just cover with rocks and branches.

Thank you. I just finished this episode.

I haven't completed the entire podcast (which I'm working on), but I'm confused as to how the podcast creators reconcile the 000 call (FFC walked down the road for 15 - 20 minutes) with FFC's inquest testimony that she went to the riding school. They treat that with little to no suspicion.

Also in the latest episode, they confidently assert that the new assault allegation has "literally nothing to do" with WT's disappearance. Whilst this may be DIRECTLY true, it could end up being indirectly false (if the assault charges are true and they somehow stem from discussions about WT which led to a physical reaction, i.e.). We have zero idea. It seems the podcast goes out of their way to provide further protection to the foster parents, who are already well-protected.

People in this thread have also brought up that their anonymity may have hindered the investigation in terms of identification, bringing information forward, etc.

I guess we find out on Tuesday how much info gets released and how the court and media handle it.

Could FFC have given WT medication without a prescription herself, then an accident happens?

Or if she was physically struggling to try and control him he may have slipped out of her grip and fallen off the balcony?

Another thought, could WT have been unsupervised for a much longer period of time than FFC admitted and he was taken? Maybe she is a POI for not telling the truth in regards to the lead up

Police revealed on Wednesday that the vehicle, a silver Mazda hatchback, was seized from a home in Gymea, in the Sutherland Shire, under a coronial order on November 9. On Monday, November 15, NSW Police announced hundreds of officers would descend on the small town of Kendall where a three-year-old William vanished more than seven years ago. William Tyrrell disappearance: Key moments in first week of renewed search | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site Why not mention the car - on the 9th being examined?? until after the examination of it is already underway. But mentioned the searches ahead of time.
It makes me wonder whether they have found evidence in the car that makes them more certain they will find something in these current searches. IMO

18 months ago they started working on the current POI

Counsel assisting Gerard Craddock SC said that the inquest had already uncovered new leads.
“As a consequence of the evidence called here, there has been a witness who we had no idea about who has come forward and is speaking to police,” Mr Craddock said.
Inquest into missing toddler William Tyrrell halted abruptly

thank you GTaurus! Exactly what I’ve been looking for

A ‘witness who we had no idea about’.

NOT ‘new information has surfaced as a result of the inquest’

so - who is the ‘new, previously unknown witness’ ?

maybe one of the reported but unidentified ‘vehicle drivers’ ?

also again, I did read somewhere very recently that FF have known for some months that they are ‘of interest’.

JMO

I agree "Breaking News" that the Coroner requested FGM's car be tested. Due to the driving to Cobb and Co and all the other searches up and down street. If they believe it could not have happened before 9:30. Then maybe between 9:30 -10.30 is when other people in the street need to be ruled out as a possibility not from 10.20 as FM alleges he was noticed as missing. FF comes back at 10.35 based on his text or others seeing him.

So, let me get this straight, the FFC make a 2 1/2 minute 000 call at 10:56 AM. She says their search has been for the last 15 - 20 minutes, which she summarises as, "We walked up and down Benaroon Drive, but we can't find him."

Then years later (already TWO years ago) at the inquest (is that right?), the FFC mentions driving (?) to the riding school. That's a good 8 minutes (getting into car, driving and back, getting out) to just even go somewhere for a brief visit with no kind of exhaustive search. Were there witnesses that support this detail?

Am I missing something? Or is this a huge red flag?

Would the Mazda not have a computer chip with tracking info?

Also, how many falls happen in this family?

Yes what you have missed is that the evidence at the inquest where FFC explains that she drove to the riding school was a video which was played to the court. The video was a police walk through done with the FFC 6 days after William's disappearance.

It wasn't until the inquest that large amounts of evidence obtained during the investigation became public.

If both FP’s have been charged with assault that’s a pretty big deal that podcasters and ex police seem to be glossing over .. unless this is a trumped up charge to put pressure on them to talk you would think people would be viewing them differently now. I guess we have to wait until Tuesday to know more, but the fact that both of them were charged and the child removed seems pretty bad to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1