Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Schoenhorn stupid, or is this a show he is putting on, primarily for the Troconis family, to justify his fee? Surely, he can’t be stupid, right?
Maybe it's MT and family who are pushing him to pursue that psych report. But as motion to dismiss points out, there's a CT statute that says mental health provider reports are privileged.

Maybe it's MT and family who are pushing him to pursue that psych report. But as motion to dismiss points out, there's a CT statute that says mental health provider reports are privileged.

Absolutely agree about MT's family! Remembering the press conference when Schoenhorn declared that it was his right to see the report and the Troconis women shaking their heads in the affirmative, it shows that the Troconis family thinks there is something in the report that favors MT over JFD.

I won't harangue my objection to the person who did the interviews and wrote the report, but the obvious point MT misses is nothing in that report has anything to do with her lying to LE and accompanying FD on his trips to destroy evidence. SMH....

The Troconis family obviously has no regard for the Farber/Dulos children involved or the rest of the family and friends of JFD. IMO....MOO

Last edited:
Absolutely agree about MT's family! Remembering the press conference when Schoenhorn declared that it was his right to see the report and the Troconis women shaking their heads in the affirmative, it shows that the Troconis family thinks there is something in the report that favors MT over JFD.

I won't harangue my objection to the person who did the interviews and wrote the report, but the obvious point MT misses is nothing in that report has anything to do with her lying to LE and accompanying FD on his trips to destroy evidence. SMH....

The Troconis family obviously has no regard for the Farber/Dulos children involved or the rest of the family and friends of JFD. IMO....MOO
Yes, and any mention of the children in the report and/or in the Doc's testimony is privileged too--under the law.

Connecticut court bars release of arsenic killer’s records | fox61.com

I was going to mention this in my reply--as case law--but thought I'd better not rely on my memory and get a link to a news report. AAG didn't kill just one poor fellow, but several. I read a book about it yrs ago. In "Arsenic and Old Lace" she was transformed into two sweet old aunties--who were also murderers. I recall reading she was put in the mental institution because the jury was averse to having a woman executed under the death penalty.

Wow, I don't check Websleuths much, but wanted to log in to see anything new on this case (and others). I guess I'm completely baffled why the courts continue to reschedule. Is this because of lawyers filing new objections, maybe the way all court system are structured and delays are normal, or is this just a Conneticut thing? No offense to Ct, but where is the justice for the victim Jennifer, her children and of course her mother? I am in the midwest, we are slow, but just sentenced Bailey Boswell to life in prison after 4 years. So sad, waiting for justice for Jennifer.

You said it all, Tink56, and said it so well. Thank you! I’d forgotten about those nods but I remember now! SMH also about the cluelessness of it all. Maybe they’re thinking about the things that are in any psychological study of MT. MOO.

Here's the state's motion to dismiss Schoenhorn's case against the court reporter for not giving him a transcript of the sealed divorce hearing (re psychologist's testimony)
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=21056112

“Indeed, the court in Valvo specifically addressed the issue of whether a sealing order entered by a judge of the Superior Court in a case could be overturned by another judge of the Superior Court in a separate case with separate parties from the original case. Valvo v. Freedom of Info. Comm’n, 294 Conn. at 543-47. In holding that it could not, the court noted that the argument in support of such a proposition is particularly weak “when a direct challenge to the original ruling can be made by any person at any time in the trial court with continuing jurisdiction, as is the case with sealing orders.”
Am I reading this right, on page 3 in the footnote, that the portion that contained Dr. Herman's testimony WAS given to plaintiff - Schoenhorn? Or perhaps I am misunderstanding this? TIA

Am I reading this right, on page 3 in the footnote, that the portion that contained Dr. Herman's testimony WAS given to plaintiff - Schoenhorn? Or perhaps I am misunderstanding this? TIA
Judge releases Dulos family psychological report to defense - with restrictions

My reading of the FN is that Dr. H's testimony was not give to Schoenhorn. But above SA article says the report was given to JS by Judge Blawie (with restrictions)--which I found v. surprising at the time I read that article. Sorry, I can't get the full article, bc I don't subscribe, but the title of it says judge gave it to JS.

Thank you for this - I understand it now. :)
Can anyone get the full SA article about Judge Blawie giving JS the report? I thought that was perplexing--that if the prosecution had the report, the judge should have ordered them to give the defense a copy. And how would the prosecution have gotten the report? And then how would the judge have gotten it? Maybe prosecution gave it to him for an in camera review?

Can anyone get the full SA article about Judge Blawie giving JS the report? I thought that was perplexing--that if the prosecution had the report, the judge should have ordered them to give the defense a copy. And how would the prosecution have gotten the report? And then how would the judge have gotten it? Maybe prosecution gave it to him for an in camera review?

It appears that the Judge granted a copy of the report as LE had a copy for the investigation. Schoenhorn was cautioned by the judge that he (JS) could not use it for publicity or in open court filings....It appears now JS is trying to work around that caution by requesting a court transcript of the hearing.

Let me know what you think....

It appears that the Judge granted a copy of the report as LE had a copy for the investigation. Schoenhorn was cautioned by the judge that he (JS) could not use it for publicity or in open court filings....It appears now JS is trying to work around that caution by requesting a court transcript of the hearing.

In JS civil case v. court reporter Moss, the AG (who represents CT officials) argues that JS should’ve intervened in the Dulos divorce case court to try to get the transcript—that one court can’t countermand another court’s ruling. I’ve read that Judge Heller (in Dulos v. Dulos) sealed both Dr. Herman’s report and his testimony (which was aborted when he left the stand and wouldn’t testify further). So couldn’t the same argument be made that Judge Blawie (in State v. MT) violated Judge Heller’s sealing order by giving JS a copy of the sealed report? And how did LE get it?

In JS civil case v. court reporter Moss, the AG (who represents CT officials) argues that JS should’ve intervened in the Dulos divorce case court to try to get the transcript—that one court can’t countermand another court’s ruling. I’ve read that Judge Heller (in Dulos v. Dulos) sealed both Dr. Herman’s report and his testimony (which was aborted when he left the stand and wouldn’t testify further). So couldn’t the same argument be made that Judge Blawie (in State v. MT) violated Judge Heller’s sealing order by giving JS a copy of the sealed report? And how did LE get it?

LE received at copy of the Herman report at the beginning of the search for JFD. The GAL suggested it might help them....:( IMO...MOO

I think the same thing I have from the start: JS and Crew would start picking away at the rules using any kind of inventive loophole possible and then an “accidental” slip or two and then they “have no idea” how all of these people who shouldn’t have it have it. It’s all about trying to distract people from MT’s actions, which isn’t going to happen with anyone who knows the first thing about MT’s role in the tragic death of JFD. It’s as abhorrent as it is predictable. :( MOO.

Is Schoenhorn stupid, or is this a show he is putting on, primarily for the Troconis family, to justify his fee? Surely, he can’t be stupid, right?

While people can be smart in some areas and not in others, I think this and similar actions are about doing off-the-wall things MT’s family will applaud as sneaky ways to somehow extract MT from the toxic mud pit she created herself or at least distract people so she can slink away while JS adds up those billings. I think MT’s family is grasping at paper straws and JS is throwing those straws around wildly hoping one won’t disintegrate. Bad news for them. MOO.

We will certainly remember Michelle Troconis based on the arrest warrant, the social media virtue signaling, and the crotch-grab & nude photographs (and paintings!)

While we remember Jennifer in this way:

upload_2021-11-20_6-41-31.jpeg
nbcconnecticut.com

Quite a contrast, eh?

jmho ymmv lrr

We will certainly remember Michelle Troconis based on the arrest warrant, the social media virtue signaling, and the crotch-grab & nude photographs (and paintings!)

While we remember Jennifer in this way:

View attachment 323016
nbcconnecticut.com

Quite a contrast, eh?

jmho ymmv lrr

Quite indeed. It’s easy to see why MT was so jealous of JFD. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow