AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what age did CBW start drinking and doing drugs? She followed a carnival young. One doctor on tv said your age stops when you start drugs and it takes 5 years of sobriety to regain your mental age. Could she fall into this? I found it odd to have a 15 year old friend and buy him alcohol. Maybe she never matured past 15 herself?

I personally don't think that the errands earlier in the day had anything to do with anything. However, I am certain that LE pieced together earlier in the day through receipts, cameras, etc.

It's much harder to time stamp what happens in your home. If it was a throw in some laundry, watch TV, chat with mom kind of afternoon, I don't see why people would expect her to know exactly what time she did each thing.
I think Summer was missing hours not minutes ! She was long gone by the time mom realized she was missing. Maybe she chased after the dogs! I believe that child unsupervised would take off. She got lost in the wilderness!

At what age did CBW start drinking and doing drugs? She followed a carnival young. One doctor on tv said your age stops when you start drugs and it takes 5 years of sobriety to regain your mental age. Could she fall into this? I found it odd to have a 15 year old friend and buy him alcohol. Maybe she never matured past 15 herself?
I think her 15 yr old friend was her connection to her pot dealer

I think CW has a good idea of time generally speaking. She’s on her phone a lot. The time is very obvious every time I have to unlock my phone. Don’t know about her phone - but I think she’s aware of time passage.

She has children and probably has a sense of meal time or when she needs to start dinner?
Most washers and dryers have audible sounds when load is finished. An audible clue of how much time has passed.
JMO
Lol do u really think she’s that aware of things around her? I do not!

I have 3 boys who love love love video games. When they are playing, they have absolutely NO concept of time. None. They feel like they have been playing for a half hour and it's been half of a day. It's very likely that the boys were no help at all.
I agree, our grandchildren as well as my video game junkie have no concept of time when it comes to video games

Lol do u really think she’s that aware of things around her? I do not!
I agree and just because you see the time on your phone when you open it doesn't mean you paid any attention to it. Forget about noises from appliances, etc, there's many people who don't pay attention to those sounds. Unless I'm washing multiple loads of laundry and need to take them to the dryer on our condo property I don't even notice when it goes off.
JMO

IIRC, when Brian Entin interviewed the sheriff of Hawkins County this week, the sheriff told him that both DW and CW passed the polygraph test. I watched the video that someone posted on this thread and the sheriff did, in fact, confirm that they both passed.
Why did it take so long for the sheriff to report that the parents passed the polygraph tests.

I understand the confusion. Yes, News Nation is approved. It is the actual channel TIR and its content that is not currently approved.

Hope that helps @MsMarple
Thanks, I must have missed that TIR was not an approved source.

I do not think they kept regular routines in their house/family except when they specifically needed to do so. Jmo moo

RL told CM they (DW, CB, SW, all three boys) were always on time to church, for example. So, their church is on Saturday. But, if they need to be somewhere, they can make sure to be there.

Other days or times of the day are probably more freeform. A lot of people are like this.

Maybe that is why some of their decisions are hard to reconcile with how most people do things such as SW being taken to the horse pond to splash around while they waited on Walgreens.

Jmo, SW going "swimming" was not the only reason to go to the park. Because of H going into the woods and coming back "throwing gang signs" (per CB in her conversation with CM). Soo.. what was that about? Anything?

At first I thought the trip to Kingsport was unrelated to SW's disappearance, but since we don't know what happened to her, then i guess I feel like it is very hard to say what is relevant and what is not.

As far as CB being ready to prepare a meal, has she ever mentioned this ever at all? She has given minute details on other things, so i don't really assume she was doing that. Idk what she was doing other than what she has told us.

DW, meanwhile, said he decided to work late because "nobody was home". However, the boys were there all day and everyone else got home hours before he did. So, even when I try to use CB's narrative of the day, problems arise. I don't know why this is. I am trying to make it work.

I have 3 boys who love love love video games. When they are playing, they have absolutely NO concept of time. None. They feel like they have been playing for a half hour and it's been half of a day. It's very likely that the boys were no help at all.

Totally. And the games today aren’t like they were in the 90s - the developers have the benefit of cutting-edge research into things neuroscience & psychology of addiction. Way in the beginning of this, I told my video-gaming kids (who get screens only on weekends) that Santa was a few minutes away with ice cream and puppies for all. Not even a blink. I do believe that the boys have important information, but not from that day (assuming they were on screens, of course). JMO.

They were using a TV for whatever they were doing. CB indicated a TV when she was talking about the boys with CM. They were also sitting on not the most comfortable looking chairs. They didn't have individual games or pads or anything like that.

I mean, idk, i wasn't there. But, i am just saying that is the set up in their house which may differ from some other situations. Also, three people did suddenly come home and start doing things all around them.

Totally. And the games today aren’t like they were in the 90s - the developers have the benefit of cutting-edge research into things neuroscience & psychology of addiction. Way in the beginning of this, I told my video-gaming kids (who get screens only on weekends) that Santa was a few minutes away with ice cream and puppies for all. Not even a blink. I do believe that the boys have important information, but not from that day (assuming they were on screens, of course). JMO.

I'm beginning to think that WS is almost as addicting.

I came here back in 2005 when Natalie Holloway came up missing. She was from the area that I grew up and even babysat my nephews. Her brother and one of my nephews are still good friends. Then I was addicted to Caylee Anthony, I followed everything I could about her, every day. Then there were several cases after, Shaniya Davis, Somer Thompson and several more. It got to the point that I had to just step away.

I came back about 2 years ago, promising myself that I wouldn't let WS consume all of my time.
But here I am, I can't control it.
I want SW found so bad. I get up every morning and check for news. I go to bed thinking of her and what could have happened.

I just feel like she is in many hearts here. She deserved such a better life.

Yet in an early interview on youtube (which was approved here) Don said the boys were with him that day, which was then double checked by the creator and he quickly back tracked.

SBM for focus.

Can anyone give me some direction as to where to find this interview? I am assuming it was an interview with TIR that was approved at one time. I was up until 4am trying to find it myself, but those interviews can be long.

Please. I would love to hear it. Thx

SBM for focus.

Can anyone give me some direction as to where to find this interview? I am assuming it was an interview with TIR that was approved at one time. I was up until 4am trying to find it myself, but those interviews can be long.

Please. I would love to hear it. Thx
I think it was in the interview with H. H said that CW told him that DW had the boys that day. So the information may or may not be true, depending on if you believe H. That is so true with almost anything concerning this case. The information may or may not be true. MOO

I think "the boys were at work with DW" was for DCS's benefit. This is why it became "the boys were at home". Jmo...

However, until this is somehow verified, then i guess it is possible they were at work with DW. Or some other place.

This is why the whole "glued to screens" version (this is from people trying to figure out the case, not the family) doesn't really ring true me. We don't actually know what they were doing or even if they were all doing the same thing. I mean, yeah, maybe. But, we don't know.

Even if you believe CB 100 percent, she can only report what she saw with her own eyes. She wasn't at home most of the day. One thing she has said was that after she got home she watched TV with the boys. (SW was playing with her toys in the same room at this time according to CB.)

Idk what the boys were doing either, of course. Hopefully someone has some sort of information from them. Obviously, it hasn't led to SW being found.

According to both parents, one of the brothers did specifically talk to SW because she asked him to play with her. (DW and CB have said the boy told them this later.)

I didn't have modern video games as a child and that wouldn't have worked on me either. I would have known that was adult for "stop doing what you're doing and do something else". Maybe I would have obeyed, but I would have known that Santa Claus (and i believed in SC), puppies, and ice cream were not forthcoming.

Although, I imagine you were serious about the ice cream.

I think Summer was missing hours not minutes ! She was long gone by the time mom realized she was missing. Maybe she chased after the dogs! I believe that child unsupervised would take off. She got lost in the wilderness!

Yes, And why walk SW inside and ask the boys to keep an eye on her if it was only gonna be a few minutes while she fixes grandmas brace.

Bullseye...or was injured, or both.
Given what little we do know of CW's travels and activities that day, it isn't inconceivable that she was taking a nap and SW wandered off. I agree the timespan is more likely hours than minutes, but this is just all amateur opinion and speculation.

Bullseye...or was injured, or both.
Given what little we do know of CW's travels and activities that day, it isn't inconceivable that she was taking a nap and SW wandered off. I agree the timespan is more likely hours than minutes, but this is just all amateur opinion and speculation.

I think it's entirely possible she dozed off in front of the television for a bit. An actual nap would have required going down the crawlspace and either seeing Summer there or seeing Summer gone out the back door. But I don't think it could have been hours. Boys in packs can't stay quiet for long, 30 to 45 minutes tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk