Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM So the bolded part indicates another another theory I have wondered about and really hope the police have pursued over the years.

I totally agree. It has always looked suspicious to me as the FGM had already exchanged contracts and if they really intended to visit the father's grave that weekend, why had they left it seven months for a four hour drive? It never sounded to me as if FFC and FGM were all that close as they would have visited her while she was in hospital. FFC could have driven there alone if MFC was too busy.

If you look at the railings, it looks very hard for a small child to fall over, let alone an adult and why would a little child want to try to climb over and when he knows he will fall down and hurt himself ? Its not as though he is trying to get into a swimming pool to play with the water
060ac04442f3404e6f6622f70d3ef9f7

In my experience with a very hyperactive boy I can see how it would have happened. Before 1yo my boy learnt to climb out of his cot and the first I knew of this was when I heard a loud thump and him crying. Gave me the fright of my life. At 3yo I am absolutely sure he could have climbed that. In fact, it is perfect for climbing. Look at the structure of the railing - the bottom rung would be a foothold then he could have pulled himself up over the top. Small children have much more arm-strength to body weight ratio which is evolutionary (primates clinging on to mothers and tree branches). Also 3yo don't think logically or think of consequences. They can't, as their frontal lobes (responsible for executive functioning which includes things like assessing consequences) are still very immature. In fact, the areas of the frontal lobes involved in assessing consequences does not stop developing until well into the 20s, especially in males (explains a lot doesn't it ;) !. He would have had no idea that he could fall. All he would have known is that it looked fun to climb - and perhaps he was looking out for "Daddy" to come home too!

My very impulsive son with ADHD ALWAYS had bruises all over him at that preschool age as he was never still, always running into things, falling over, climbing things. At the time, I remember being very worried that someone would report us for child abuse! In contrast, my other son was rarely, if ever bruised. He is much more cautious, thinks things through more, much less impulsive.

However, in my experience "mandatory reporters" (ie people mandated by law to report any suspected child abuse including medical professionals, social workers, teachers, psychologists etc etc) are usually taught to be on the lookout for certain patterns of bruising which are more suspicious.

More than just a bruise: Recognizing child physical abuse | British Columbia Medical Journal

"Distinguishing accidental from inflicted trauma requires recognizing injuries that suggest abuse: bruises on soft parts of the body such as the ears or neck, patterned or clustered bruises, bruises that are not consistent with the mechanism of injury reported, and bruises that are not consistent with a child’s developmental level."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...QQBQ&usg=AOvVaw1A4DDfOiL_aax6pk8l4oGl&ampcf=1
"Examples of suspicious bruises can include: Bruising on babies or children who are not independently mobile. Bruising in clusters, that occur multiple times in similar shapes and sizes. Bruising on areas of the body such as the torso, ears, neck, eyes, cheeks and buttocks.17 Apr 2020"

That said, my son had a bruise on his cheek once from falling/tripping and hitting face on a coffee table once. I am not sure about a child having a bruised eye though.... a paediatrician or Emergency Physician at a kids hospital would be familiar if that was suspicious or not.

Thanks. I don't know the girl in question of course, but to me that read like a script rather than the natural language of an 11 year old. I could well imagine her being "helped" with that wording.

Call me a skeptic and I'll readily agree.
She’s possibly a very articulate child who has benefitted from good education .,, sounded pretty normal speech to me for 11-12yr old( do we know how old she is ) - of course her foster parents would have helped a bit - but her wish to grow up and find her brother sound real . I don’t find it suspicious ..

Didn’t the BM choose a relationship with the BF which included domestic violence over her children. How would a child going back to that BM feel? How many second chances are allowed?
I am hoping WT's sister is back living with her BM as she would be a great support for her mother with the younger children.[/QUOTE

Last edited:
I totally agree. It has always looked suspicious to me as the FGM had already exchanged contracts and if they really intended to visit the father's grave that weekend, why had they left it seven months for a four hour drive? It never sounded to me as if FFC and FGM were all that close as they would have visited her while she was in hospital. FFC could have driven there alone if MFC was too busy.
Do we know that they haven’t visited in the previous 7 mths ????

I am hoping WT's sister is back living with her BM as she would be a great support for her mother with the younger children.
Well it would be wondeful to see something positive happen to LT at this point in time.
Maybe an opportunity to spend open free time with her younger siblings be a blessing.

Not banking on it though, she more than likely is being homed in more temp care.:oops:

moo

Well it would be wondeful to see something positive happen to LT at this point in time.
Maybe an opportunity to spend open free time with her younger siblings be a blessing.

Not banking on it though, she more than likely is being homed in more temp care.:oops:

moo
She may be returned to Foster family .. they are fighting DVO .. at the moment she is with another foster family ..

Yeah I have seen cases that have lead me thinking similar. I remember a few case where LE where way off and the perpetrator wasn't even on their radar.

In the CS case some people proposed that a petty thief decided to steal from the family's tent, just happened to see C and spontaneously took her.

I thought that was incredibly unlikely, and that the abduction had to be well thought out and planned, and yet so far it's looking like that's precisely what happened.

She’s possibly a very articulate child who has benefitted from good education .,, sounded pretty normal speech to me for 11-12yr old( do we know how old she is ) - of course her foster parents would have helped a bit - but her wish to grow up and find her brother sound real . I don’t find it suspicious ..

She was only 10yo at the time. IMO FFC wrote it, had her rehearse it and then it was recorded.

Do we know that they haven’t visited in the previous 7 mths ????

That is what FFC claimed - that they had not visited her mother since her father died.

However, I am finding it difficult to believe anything which comes out of her mouth. I am open to believing that they could have visited FGM earlier and that is when the photo of WT in his Spider Man suit was taken.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. And the words aren't that of an 11 yo.
Well kids are all different and have different verbal skills and ability to be able to put their feelings into words my 9 & 12 years old would write something even more sophisticated.. I think the sentiment at the root of the statement / I will grow up and find my brother - are totally consistent with a child ..

I don’t see it as indicating anything

I am struggling to think a person who goes through all the checks to be a foster carer would find if difficult to manage a small child a little hyper. Children get hyper its normal ime.
. I would think that you are very wrong in your assumption. While there are some Forster carers who are 10/10 and some that are sorta ok (5/10) there are some absolute horror stories with horrible carers. It wouldn't be the first time a child has passed due to lack of supervision from Forster carers. From what I've seen, particularly in temporary care, 5/10 is more common than 10/10.

Braxton slanger?

Last edited:
Didn’t the BM choose a relationship with the BF which included domestic violence over her children. How would a child going back to that BM feel? How many second chances are allowed?
Domestic abuse covers all the economic categories but poorer families are often the only ones punished for it. I have known a policeman and a doctor who were dv abusers. It was an open secret in the small town I lived in and neither were ever punished or even investigated until the policeman murdered his wife.

Exactly , she was removed from BP because of DV & drug use for her safety . She has been with FP for over 9 years .. they are her main caregivers .. she sees BM for limited time ..

IMO if the BM has not suffered any DVor taken drugs since the required number of years by FACS, the best place for bio children is with their bio parents as long as she wants to return there herself. The worst place for her to live now is with her FPs if they are found guilty.

It sounds to me like she's describing a vision of someone approaching WT from behind and grabbing his shoulders, but maybe they're a couple of steps behind him and "reached over".

FFC perhaps describing herself?

FFC seems to have a knack for putting words/images/ideas into peoples heads. Gaslighting in a way. I have a SIL like that who is so full of s#$% that you don't know where the lies and half-truths end and the truth begins.

MOO

I had to have a little laugh at this - hiring a lawyer who defended the Comancheros!!! I have no doubt that the lawyer is excellent and that's why she hired him, but I'm not sure I would personally want to be associated with a lawyer defending hardened criminal bikies!
Seems a bit extreme to hav such an expensive high profile lawyer who deals with major cases when its just a simple restraining order and simple abuse charge for a bruising, do they expect this to continue into WT murder so need him on board, you would think this guy would say he is to busy doing major cases to defend a petty restraining order and minor assault charge, obviously he is good and will be able to defend the charges and get them off but how will that look us people will know that it doesn't matter who committed the crime as the best lawyer in Australia will be able to defend and possibly win just so sus for a small thing like restraining order to get the biggest name in criminal law as your lawyer it says guilty to me, its just excessive i can see the cost of this lawyer is going to be major excessive to spend that on such minor charges but they hav money and can't risk a pattern of abuse if they were in fact abusive WT

I had to have a little laugh at this - hiring a lawyer who defended the Comancheros!!! I have no doubt that the lawyer is excellent and that's why she hired him, but I'm not sure I would personally want to be associated with a lawyer defending hardened criminal bikies!
Could he have offered his services pro bono for the publicity? I know that happens here in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks