Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car was sold to an unrelated person. No suggestion at all

The car was sold to an unrelated party. Let's not cast undue aspersions on a family who purchased a second hand car.
Both FCs were asked to not search and to stay at the FGM home. FF ignored their request and searched fire trails desperately.

I think if it was my child I would find it very hard to stay put and not try everything I can to find them. Especially being that close to bushland, after not being found around the home, my next thought would be they've wandered off into bushland

Did anyone notice FM's hands when describing her belief that the alleged abductor went clump on William's shoulders, picked him up and moved him on (or words to that affect)?

I have watched others demonstrate with their hands whilst stating a similar scenario to the above with varied responses, most hands were relaxed when acting this out.

I felt very unsettled watching FM as her hands looked angry and stiff with nails digging in.

My perception of an abductor doesn't necessarily involve anger, rather stealthy or swift movements. IMO.

Paraphrasing an article in The Daily Telegraph:

• A police source said very specific intelligence led them to a one-square-kilometre area of bush.

• Dr Tony Lowe states “We’re confident we’ll get closure for the family.”

• The archaeologist states the police have extended the search to six weeks.

• Police are working on the theory the three-year-old’s body was “placed” rather than buried in bush close to the Kendall home

• The police source states “Some backfill soil has been dropped in this area in recent years.”

• “What we’re doing is lifting that to return the surface to the natural ground.

Search for William Tyrrell: ‘We’re confident we’ll get closure for the family’ | Daily Telegraph

Last edited:
Did anyone notice FM's hands when describing her belief that the alleged abductor went clump on William's shoulders, picked him up and moved him on (or words to that affect)?

I have watched others demonstrate with their hands whilst stating a similar scenario to the above with varied responses, most hands were relaxed when acting this out.

I felt very unsettled watching FM as her hands looked like angry, bear claws.

My perception of an abductor doesn't necessarily involve anger, rather stealthy or swift movements. IMO.
The first thing that shocked me this week was learning the FM had injuries to her hands that day.

:eek: That ...is incriminating Why was it a secret?

o_O

bingo!

100%

This is how I came to be supportive of them. The hypocrisy and shaming of them while the fosters enjoy anonomity scrutinising them very very unreasonable.

Especially when we know they were accounted for when William disappeared.
That at the end of the day is the critical point.

What do we actually know about the people last with him??? not a damn thing.

moo

YES!!!! I totally agree with this!!!

I always wondered what the point of the McDonald's footage was, why show the public? What's it for? If GJ didn't suspect the FF why release it,

To me its obvious its the last proof of life apart from the photo with wrong time and the FF statements

But to the police why show the public when the FF are not suspects

Was it a media stunt GJ had to do to she he did look into the FF and its not them

Yeah, I went down that rabbit hole last night in earlier threads. I was thinking about the possibility that this stop was staged by FM (possibly JMO MOO IMO). But, ok, just thinking out loud (again) - has there been any mention of the possibility of the family being followed from that McDonalds stop? I know someone said it is rare to snatch kids off the street - but, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen? (possibly, JMO MOO IMO) ok - I have 3 theories going now - I need coffee :D

The first thing that shocked me this week was learning the FM had injuries to her hands that day.

:eek: That ...is incriminating Why was it a secret?

o_O
Do you have a link to this article? ;)

No, they won't.

Why do you say that? According to the Act, Data Retention laws in Australia require providers to keep data for “at least” two years. They can keep it longer.

It says:
187C
(3) This section does not prevent a service provider from keeping information or a document for a period that is longer than the period provided under this section.

Yeah, I went down that rabbit hole last night in earlier threads. I was thinking about the possibility that this stop was staged by FM (possibly JMO MOO IMO). But, ok, just thinking out loud (again) - has there been any mention of the possibility of the family being followed from that McDonalds stop? I know someone said it is rare to snatch kids off the street - but, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen? (possibly, JMO MOO IMO) ok - I have 3 theories going now - I need coffee :D
Yeah I thought it was a staged trip but why did police need to show the media what are the police getting out of us seeing this its too far in time for anyone to say yeah I seen them that night, maby its GJ way of saying hey look its not thies guys they are great family, I can understand with the Clermont murders that they showed footage years later they were looking for the guy she smiled at it was the last moment she was seen, but why show us WT at mcdonalds with his family he isn't missing until the next day and his family are not the main suspects as GJ says he wants to clear them as suspects so he can move onto the million dollar reward, I just don't get why they are showing us this footage

I always wondered what the point of the McDonald's footage was, why show the public? What's it for? If GJ didn't suspect the FF why release it,

To me its obvious its the last proof of life apart from the photo with wrong time and the FF statements

But to the police why show the public when the FF are not suspects

Was it a media stunt GJ had to do to she he did look into the FF and its not them
That footage was released by the Coroner during the inquest .....
Possibly it was released as "proof of life" on the Thursday night. IMO

William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online

RSBM
Can anyone confirm the date that LTs statement was read out?

"This is my brother we're talking about, in my mind no one is trying so I've made the decision to do something about that, to talk, ..." she said in a recorded statement to the court.

The statement was played on the final day of the inquest.”

Recorded statement played to inquest

Yeah I thought it was a staged trip but why did police need to show the media why are the police getting out of us seeing this its too far in time for anyone to say yeah I seen them that night, maby its GJ way of says hey look its not thies guys they are great family, I can understand with the Clermont murder ls they they showed footage yeats later they were looking for the guy she smiled at it was the last moment she was seen, but why show us WT at mcdonalds with his family he isn't missing until the next day and his family are not the main suspects as GJ says he wants to clear them as suspects so he can move onto the million dollar reward, I just don't get why they are showing us this footage

that's a great point! Why show this imagery? It wasn't helpful and there was nothing in the picture to prompt memories? or maybe it was. How far away was the maccas from Kendall? maybe seeing the family as a whole unit might have prompted someone's memory of seeing the family in Kendall (being more localised and the possibility of people at that maccas being in Kendall as the same time as the family)? (possibly JMO MOO IMO).

Sorry I don’t know how to link news articles, but I read in the daily mail today, there was a person who witnessed FM throw something out of her window while she was driving FGM car when she first went to look for William. Have we known this before??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth