Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening again to the first 3 mins of attached video clip ( from 2019 ) with CO…
Still find it strange that this account seems to have just faded away…
Also would be quite perplexing to think what it was all about ..if present line of enquiry turns out to have credibility…

Yes , the description was quite clear - but wasn’t it eliminated by police ? Wonder why not credible

I really wonder if it could be the foster mother in the FGM car, could he hav the description of WT correct and possibly a few details incorrect about the woman and car, because his street isn't far from the route the foster mother whent when driving looking for WT, could after time his recollection of WT is correct but other information may hav been forgotten or changed over time by the time he had a statement, could the second car even be the foster father or just a randomly unreliable car
The description given by the witness was nothing at all like the FM's description. He said she was plump, and had a big blonde bun piled on her head. I believe the FM was lanky and thin, with very short dark hair.

But besides that---what scenario would it be if FM was driving a speeding car, with a living 3 yr old in her back seat? Was she grabbing her boy, speeding away from home and then killing him and dumping him the bush, then returning home?

I think that is quite hard to believe. Falling from the balcony I can understand. But her committing cold blooded murder in that way---very hard to believe, imo.

I really wonder if it could be the foster mother in the FGM car, could he hav the description of WT correct and possibly a few details incorrect about the woman and car, because his street isn't far from the route the foster mother whent when driving looking for WT, could after time his recollection of WT is correct but other information may hav been forgotten or changed over time by the time he had a statement, could the second car even be the foster father or just a randomly unreliable car
He says plump women blonde hair piled on top of head , wearing white shirt sleeved top - no description of car ?

Also, in this video, they report that foster father didn't attend inquest for at least two weeks. @9:36 ???? I'm assuming foster nana didn't either (she strangely seems to always be an afterthought in all of this), but all the other principle parents/grandparents mentioned in the past did.

THOUGHTS?

Last edited:
Can anyone remember at the last search before this one when Jubelin was in charge that they all of a sudden dramatically moved to another area and he said words to the effect that "we don't search specific areas for no reason'. Was that Batar Creek Rd?

It was Corner of Batar Creek Road and Cedar Loggers Lane 4kms from FGM's.

Watch | Facebook

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

A truck driver said they saw a plump blonde woman standing near a parked car in the relevant location? (This is the second reference to a plump blonde woman, if the account by the man who saw the two cars drive past with William in the back of the first one is credible also).

Who is this lady?

Was FFC ever blonde? Could this be the truck driver that FFC waved to and tried to claim he would think she'd pulled over but she hadn't (pre-empting his version and claiming her head was stuck out of the car). Why was she later seen with William in the back of the car?

Last edited:
Yes , the description was quite clear - but wasn’t it eliminated by police ? Wonder why not credible
I think one reason it was not credible was that , although he said he was absolutely certain it was William in the car in a Spiderman suit, he didn't call and report it for quite awhile. IIRC, he said he expected someone in LE to come and speak to him at some point. But they never did.

He had a female friend who was a police officer, I believe? And he knew where she hung out on some nights, so he called a lounge where her sister-in-law worked, or something like that, -----and he got her on the phone and said tell your sister I have a clue on the chid kidnapping for her.

I can't remember how long it took for him to eventually tell LE about the child in the speeding car---but I think maybe that is why they discounted it. If you really did see a kidnapped child being taken away by a speeding car, wouldn't you call 000 IMMEDIATELY????

The description given by the witness was nothing at all like the FM's description. He said she was plump, and had a big blonde bun piled on her head. I believe the FM was lanky and thin, with very short dark hair.

But besides that---what scenario would it be if FM was driving a speeding car, with a living 3 yr old in her back seat? Was she grabbing her boy, speeding away from home and then killing him and dumping him the bush, then returning home?

I think that is quite hard to believe. Falling from the balcony I can understand. But her committing cold blooded murder in that way---very hard to believe, imo.
He could of had an accident and she decided im not calling 000 for an ambulance and having children service involved with an accident on her watch and took him an dumped him while still alive hopefully he would be found and it blamed on an abduction but he wasn't found, she already said she hadn't bonded with him

Apparently this search of those same nearby areas is different as they are using ground penetrating radar, which they must not have been using in any initial searches, as they must have involved only searchers walking through the bush. The implication is that WTs body was more deeply buried than a casual scan of the bush could detect it.

I'm beginning to think WTs sister is key to this new development.

Yes, either WT's sister or perhaps some interesting dashcam footage has been tracked down from the truck that FFC mentions noticed her stopped by the side of the road

He could of had an accident and she decided im not calling 000 for an ambulance and having children service involved with an accident on her watch and took him an dumped him while still alive hopefully he would be found and it blamed on an abduction but he wasn't found, she already said she hadn't bonded with him
But that child was seen standing up in the back seat. If he was able to stand up, why would she have to kill him? That makes no sense to me.

The airport trip is something I am interested in as well. Someone said she did not go on that trip alone so I'd like to see more info about it to get my head around that portion of the search.
I also wonder if they have managed to track the route taken to the airport and that it detours via the new search site. Was something mentioned about a second FFC phone being discovered? Perhaps that phone has revealed some incriminating movements

I think one reason it was not credible was that , although he said he was absolutely certain it was William in the car in a Spiderman suit, he didn't call and report it for quite awhile. IIRC, he said he expected someone in LE to come and speak to him at some point. But they never did.

He had a female friend who was a police officer, I believe? And he knew where she hung out on some nights, so he called a lounge where her sister-in-law worked, or something like that, -----and he got her on the phone and said tell your sister I have a clue on the chid kidnapping for her.

I can't remember how long it took for him to eventually tell LE about the child in the speeding car---but I think maybe that is why they discounted it. If you really did see a kidnapped child being taken away by a speeding car, wouldn't you call 000 IMMEDIATELY????
At the time, he did not know there was a missing child. So the importance of reporting it was absent in his mind.

Its so strange that they didn't go to Kendall earlier they waited approximately 8months,

I wonder if the foster couple are a second marriage could the foster mother hav had previous biological children before this marriage, or could the foster father hav had biological children before this marriage, maby the foster children with plans to adopt the children were just to keep this marriage together or possibly to get the biological children out of the picture and possibly secure control of future wills and assets,

do we know anything about the foster family previous to their application to foster a sibling group long term in 2011, probably not due to suppression

due to their age group i think its odd to wait this far in life to hav children it makes me think its a second marriage and I doubt the desire to always want children was the foster mothers life priority,

I often wonder why not visit the fathers grave sooner, is she struggling that much with WT or does she not want to leave WT with the foster father for one weekend to go to Kendall, it makes me think she isn't very close to her own mother and father as she only whent for funeral and it was mentioned this trip was to do with sale of house and items in it,

would her marriage hav lasted this long without the disappearance of WT could it hav given sympathy and control to keep this man with her its been mentioned in previous posts that they are separated but they were together in the photos from the media and she was wearing her wedding and engagement rings, the media described them going for a drive to the airport together but no one getting out of the car, then the next route of photography was only the foster mother going to apparently fire her lawyer

Would it be normal practice for the couple to hire the same lawyer for the restraining order and charge or would a couple normally hav seperate lawyers at this stage its looking like only the wife has the new lawyer,

I wonder if the couple are only a couple for the media and for the foster daughter, its possible that the foster father has his own life now and even possible he may have another woman, even possible he may hav a new child as his identity is suppressed we know nothing about them and only speculating

IMO if the MFC is innocent, and their marriage is not so good now, whether he could be the new witness to protect himself. The only problem I have with this is that he has also allegedly
abused the FD. Maybe that was past abuse and now he has seen the light and come forward.

I think so too.

They have all the ingredients, its baking in the oven now and they are deciding on whether they can ice it too.

Its too absolute the statements made by LE last week.

IMO speculating its the mazda has turned up Williams DNA and its been denounced he was ever in that car.

moo

BBM I love your analogy!

I just noticed, FF said he got FG the paper from town that day because she had asked him to. But in this photo she is sitting there reading the paper. Might be nothing.

I also compared it to another photo and the person in that chair is in completely different clothes.

Attachments

• 345A9B00-F7FA-440A-80D5-EE058236B006.jpeg
    345A9B00-F7FA-440A-80D5-EE058236B006.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 180
  • C9048BAD-8544-4134-B6EE-748834EFF285.jpeg
    C9048BAD-8544-4134-B6EE-748834EFF285.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics