Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
In both SA and Qld I have only ever had it thrown on my driveway or lawn, usually from a car.

even in regional towns I've lived in, I've had it thrown in my front yard, never collected it.

I find this super interesting info and totally new to me. All the reviews from past workers for Salmat and PMP mention having to fold the papers that were dropped at their house (a quick search of glass door or Indeed will bring up hundreds confirming this, they don't have the best rating as an employer haha.) Plus, I've been in the room when contracts were signed and they expressly guaranteed the local newspaper I was interning with from 2014-15 that it will always go in the letter box. Salmat stopped being a distributor of letterbox deliveries and circulars in 2019. But I think I will call both them and PMP today on my lunch break to get information about the following:

A.) drops to rural areas in NSW and if they were allowed to be thrown onto driveways or had to be folded and delivered or if they had bundle deliveries to the local town in Kendall rather than letterbox drop
B.) What were the delivery days and the frequency for the area

I will post back with any info I manage to get a hold of!

The problem isn't that she went searching in the car. The Problem is that she didn't tell police or anyone else that she went searching in the car. IMO
Yes she did. She talked about it in her walk through interview I believe, didnt she? Isn't that when she talked about the truck driver seeing her?

You'd think this but regarding the tone etc, I think a lot of people (especially those who perform best under pressure) speak calmly to make the situation so. If she isnt guilty, there would be an idea in her mind, william would just appear from around the corner and she was overreracting. I cant say if I would be the same.
In regards to the information, that is different. I honestly need to go back to her recount of the morning because specifically seeing 2 sus cars earlier and suddenly not remembering is weird for me.

For me there were too many pauses and "fillers" "Well... ahh...um..." which are used to give the speaker time to plan what to say next IMO.

Eg, rather than providing "details" of how another person is helping look for "him" (which is irrelevant), I'd expect a time critical statement like "I'll check", "Ok, hang on" "I'll find out".

I'd expect more direct statements and demanding requests due to the critical nature of finding a lost child.

"Please hurry!"

IMO.

Yes she did. She talked about it in her walk through interview I believe, didnt she? Isn't that when she talked about the truck driver seeing her?
The walkthrough interview six days after WT's disappearance? It seems to me like info regarding her drive to the Riding School needed to be volunteered within the first 24 hours (it was one of her actions the day of the disappearance that had to take at least eight minutes and wouldn't have been easily forgotten). Or even before she was triggered about the memory of the twin cars on her way to picking up her sister. She went to the command centre right after that (two nights after the disappearance). Her actions that day were more important than a memory that may or may not be fabricated.

Watching this video is what makes me defend the foster family until more solid info is known. It feels like the same kind of thing is happening to them here. JMO
Fair enough. But, ironically, it was FFC's phone call that wove him into this whole mess ...

Last edited:
About 60 - 90 minutes later, she is watching the kids ride their bikes on Benaroon Road. She watches someone in a dark grey/green car drive pass by to neighbours, turn in driveway, back out, and then drive back down passed FFC. She notices the guy was in his late 50s with an “old-timey beer belly.” WT’s sister sees car as well. FFC notices and makes eye contact with the man. Now, at this point, this exchange has to be compounded by the earlier sighting of the two cars parked with multiple abnormal elements.

Interesting. How could she notice the size of anyone’s belly while they are sitting in a passing car, behind a wheel and a closed car door. “Old-timey beer belly”
She said he was only meters away, but she drives all the way to the pony club to look for a child that is only meters away away from her on her mother's property, it opens up a time frame of no alibi, and I think at this stage we may not know the order of events as to what stage in the search for WT did she hav no alibi driving to the pony school, everyone's statement is a little different, the tea is still warm after all this time

Wow good point . How far is the pony club from the house ?

So why hasn't it ever been included in any timelines?

Highly likely it is in the official police statement timeline which the public has never been privy to IMO
The problem isn't that she went searching in the car. The Problem is that she didn't tell police or anyone else that she went searching in the car. IMO

How do you know she didn't tell police?

Say your playing the tiger game which is only involving FFC and W everyone else is on the porch. FFC suggests the tree and puts W in the lower branches he squirms and falls out of tree has accident. FFC panics puts him on the enclosed Garage floor. Goes back inside to get car keys, but says to FGM make tea - so as to give her a job/distraction. FFC says she can't hear W and goes for a quick search outside, comes back and says to FGM - she needs to take keys to car to search the street. No panic he probably just went to see if MFC is back. FFC takes car and disposes body and comes back and then starts the panic searching around outside of house, has not had a chance to drink tea. MOO. This is about 10.00 incident 10.10 drive out near Batar Creek Road back by 10.30 start the official search with everyone involved. MFC back at 10.35. MOO

The problem katy with what your saying is you have to buy the narrative...because thats when it doesnt make sense.

Who said everything was hunky dory that morning???

FM.

moo
Maybe it wasn't hunky-dory---but it wasn't seemingly a time and place that someone would murder their 3 yr old. Usually the person is drunk or high or very angry about other stressors.

The only way it makes sense to me is if she is a total psychopath. Maybe she is and has been able to hide it up until now?

Interesting. How could she notice the size of anyone’s belly while they are sitting in a passing car, behind a wheel and a closed car door. “Old-timey beer belly”

Wow good point . How far is the pony club from the house ?

My understanding is about a km from recent media statements about the batar ck rd search currently on the go.

I wonder if the foster father knew about the foster mothers emails to the agency/department/case workers trying to stop or limit the BM visits to WT in regards to sleep and behaviour

Is there other things she was upto that she didn't want the foster father present at the inquiry/inquest maby told him "you work, you look after daughter i will be the one to go"

She didn't seem to hav the WT best interests he was with his birth mother until 7 months old he originally had 2 week visits with his birth mother until it changed to salvos managing on behalf of the department and foster mother no longer wanting to see BM so WT could only see BM ever 2 months, he has a relationship with the birth mother but the foster mother is trying to stop it so she can adopt

I wonder if foster father knew that foster mother no longer wanted contact with the BM , if he approved to stop or limit his foster sons visits with the BM

Its been posted up thread about the book where foster mother asking the cases worker if she can look after BM other son while BM has the other baby, I can't help but think because this may hav been rejected that foster mother is in some way trying to punish the BM with trying to stop the visits with WT and possibly something more sinister

Im interested to know how much did the foster father know about the emails back and forth and if he supports the emails and what was in them, was he in support of possibly not continuing the adoption because of WT behaviour after seeing the birth mother

If all the emails were just the foster mother and nothing to do with the foster father it could be why they are now so important, I feel that all the emails back and forth from the foster mother and the department people could be proof of any motive if there is in fact a motive there

In the Drawing Room using a Knife by Miss Scarlet?

Starting to sound like a game of Cludo/Clue. imo

More plausible than monsters lurking in the bush and abducting a kid in bright red costume on open lawn in cul-de-sac game, complete with mummy monsters, tree climbing, dice throwing, daddy tigers, bike riding, etc all before she's had a cuppa!

Hopefully not long until we know which theory is correct. IMO

She didn’t mention it in the 000 call. She said she had searched up and down Benaroon and that’s all.
I have to listen to it again---but I don't think you necessarily spell out everything you did in the 000 call. That call is just to hurry and get help to the house. The question is, did she tell the police in her interviews.

Maybe it wasn't hunky-dory---but it wasn't seemingly a time and place that someone would murder their 3 yr old. Usually the person is drunk or high or very angry about other stressors.

The only way it makes sense to me is if she is a total psychopath. Maybe she is and has been able to hide it up until now?
But who said its murder??

accidents, misdemeanours domestic abuse etc happen every day.

Covering up doesnt mean its murder usually the opposite.

moo

Whilst it's almost unbelievable to me that FM has pulled this off, its more unbelievable that LE have done this without major evidence IMO.

So I agree with other posters. I think there's been multiple new evidence. Like one domino fell and then the rest started falling. I believe LE now have everything they need to take this to court, but a confession would be the icing on the cake. If they don't get a confession it's still going to court. MOO.

JMO, but I believe an arrest/s is imminent. And given LEs recent love of theatre, the arrest/s may well be done right outside the courthouse in full view of the media. MOO.

I think you're right. The police commissioner point blank answered the question 'Do you know who is responsible for WT's disappearance' with a definitive 'Yes'. They need a piece of physical evidence to take it to the DPP to determine reasonable prospects of a conviction.

She didn't mention the trip to Batar Creek Drive in the 000 call - because she did this trip first. The official checking for W with all the others on board didn't happen till she got back from that trip - 10.20/10.30 which is why she could originally say its been about 5 minutes or 10 minutes tops that he has been missing. Missing from when she has decided that she can safely say he's officially missing. MFC back at 10.35. MOO

I think you're right. The police commissioner point blank answered the question 'Do you know who is responsible for WT's disappearance' with a definitive 'Yes'. They need a piece of physical evidence to take it to the DPP to determine reasonable prospects of a conviction.

I agree. I think the POI is about to be charged. I think they already have the evidence they need. I think they are checking off a very neat checklist so that the defence cannot use the gaps in the original investigation to cause reasonable doubt.
IMO

<modsnip: Removed duplicate of prior post>

But who said its murder??

accidents, misdemeanours domestic abuse etc happen every day.

Covering up doesnt mean its murder usually the opposite.

moo
Some people here are saying it was murder. Saying LE is looking for the weapons she used. Saying she may have been the driver speeding away with the boy standing up in the Spiderman suit. That is what I am reacting to.

I have already said that I am open to it maybe being an accidental fall. I am not convinced but it is a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member