Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Can I ask what this is referring to? Could you please give me an exact link so I can read (or hear) more about this? After 7 years of following William's thread, this is the first I have heard of this.

I have missed a couple of the most recent threads here. Is this a recent development, some new kind of information? Thank you.

Same here, SA. I have been here since the beginning and that is the first time I read this, too. I am worried a lot of these new posters have read too many SM posts and rumours and not enough of the earlier threads here. I am very concerned that someone may post something here based off gossip and rumour on FB and have this thread shut down.

These memories were assembled over time by FFC:

When FFC opens curtains/blinds around 7:30 AM, she sees the gunmetal grey car with the white car parked abnormally close behind it in an abnormal part of Ellendale Crescent. By her own admission, she thinks it’s odd, but forgets about it. No one else sees these cars.

About 60 - 90 minutes later, she is watching the kids ride their bikes on Benaroon Road. She watches someone in a dark grey/green car drive pass by to neighbours, turn in driveway, back out, and then drive back down passed FFC. She notices the guy was in his late 50s with an “old-timey beer belly.” WT’s sister sees car as well. FFC notices and makes eye contact with the man. Now, at this point, this exchange has to be compounded by the earlier sighting of the two cars parked with multiple abnormal elements.

I understand she recalls these details LATER. However, in the moment, she must be a little bit concerned. Not frightened, but CONCERNED. Yet, she thinks not to keep a more watchful eye on her children, even when WT’s roaring begins to trail later, and loses him from her eyesight. Then, FFC mistakenly *thinks* MFC is driving up due to WT’s fading roars (and surmising he's chasing after MFC’s car) or KNOWS MFC is driving up Benaroon Road (which would negate MFC actually having a view to strange people luring his foster son to strangely parked cars on Ellendale Crescent).

Also, did the biological parents even know where foster Nana’s home was? They didn’t even know foster family was taking trip until the state informed them. It *seems* ruling out the biological family would have taken very little time considering the facts, regardless of their history …
Ffc mention of
These memories were assembled over time by FFC:

When FFC opens curtains/blinds around 7:30 AM, she sees the gunmetal grey car with the white car parked abnormally close behind it in an abnormal part of Ellendale Crescent. By her own admission, she thinks it’s odd, but forgets about it. No one else sees these cars.

About 60 - 90 minutes later, she is watching the kids ride their bikes on Benaroon Road. She watches someone in a dark grey/green car drive pass by to neighbours, turn in driveway, back out, and then drive back down passed FFC. She notices the guy was in his late 50s with an “old-timey beer belly.” WT’s sister sees car as well. FFC notices and makes eye contact with the man. Now, at this point, this exchange has to be compounded by the earlier sighting of the two cars parked with multiple abnormal elements.

I understand she recalls these details LATER. However, in the moment, she must be a little bit concerned. Not frightened, but CONCERNED. Yet, she thinks not to keep a more watchful eye on her children, even when WT’s roaring begins to trail later, and loses him from her eyesight. Then, FFC mistakenly *thinks* MFC is driving up due to WT’s fading roars (and surmising he's chasing after MFC’s car) or KNOWS MFC is driving up Benaroon Road (which would negate MFC actually having a view to strange people luring his foster son to strangely parked cars on Ellendale Crescent).

Also, did the biological parents even know where foster Nana’s home was? They didn’t even know foster family was taking trip until the state informed them. It *seems* ruling out the biological family would have taken very little time considering the facts, regardless of their history …

The FFC’s reported sighting of the grey/green/silver car is of interest in the context of her apparent and much discussed inclination to preempt. It is particularly interesting when the colour of the FGM Mazda matches that description closely. It is quite a distinctive and less common colour. Was FFC’s reporting of this vehicle an attempt to disguise any trip she may have made in it that morning?

Yes FM did tell Police about the drive, during the Video Interview.... The interview was recorded 6 days after William went missing.

The Video of this interview was released by the Coroner during the Inquest.

Edit for grammar

I keep seeing reference to the FFC walkthrough but I can't find it on youtube or by searching the forum. Can someone please link it for me (I'm sorry, absolutely hopeless of me I know).

Does anyone think that FGM might be the informant by way of her will and probate?
Can't see it myself.
She went along with FM in support/collusion (if found guilty) alive when she would be at risk of criminal repercussions.
Once your dead your free.
Secrets carried to the grave are a unbreakable bond.

Mother/daughter love.

moo

Ffc mention of

The FFC’s reported sighting of the grey/green/silver car is of interest in the context of her apparent and much discussed inclination to preempt. It is particularly interesting when the colour of the FGM Mazda matches that description closely. It is quite a distinctive and less common colour. Was FFC’s reporting of this vehicle an attempt to disguise any trip she may have made in it that morning?
Great point!

When they have mention FFC and MFC going for a drive - that is pointess - no specific destination - they could be passing letters with information to each other or even writing something down which is not picked up by the bugging device. MOO

Interesting point. Two things, the drive wasn't to no destination, she was dropped by her husband at her lawyer's office (where it was erroneously said she 'sacked'. That was later said to be false. She would have been referred to Koran by her existing lawyer). However, when she first left the house on the first morning of the media attention, she was wearing pink slippers. When she saw the media, she went inside and changed her shoes. If it was intended you were going to your lawyer's office, why would you wear slippers?
Maybe your theory has legs.
Maybe when she saw the intense media focus, she then decided to go and meet with her lawyer.
All speculation of course.

Very true , but you can use the same reckoning to say how do you know that it wasn’t all hunky dory ?
Same here, SA. I have been here since the beginning and that is the first time I read this, too. I am worried a lot of these new posters have read too many SM posts and rumours and not enough of the earlier threads here. I am very concerned that someone may post something here based off gossip and rumour on FB and have this thread shut down.

Intriguing theory IMO
Threads contain a bunch of opinions and speculation. It's not the authorative source. There's lots of great info on social media and other sources also, although, most information about FM online has been scrubbed from the internet, which is very curious indeed. It would have taken a lot of money and hiring professionals to do so.

FM hasn't been allowed to be discussed here prior so one particular narrative can seem to dominate in that situation, it's great that the FM and her dubious statements can finally be analysed here now. It's all about finding out what happened to William, Afterall. JMO
What makes you think that? The FGM left everything to the FFC.

Nothing in particular. Just a wild theory. I thought the timing of her death this year might bring something out of the woodwork.

Perhaps even a sibling who was annoyed about unfair will distribution. IMO

Last edited:
A lack of conviction doesn’t mean someone is not a sex offender unfortunately .
Thats all smoke and mirrors now.

That's like anything though. Doesnt mean they are either.

Mud sticks.

Thats why after all thats happened LE have to have solid evidence on FM now.

The legal repercussions in this case already are epic.

moo

Intriguing theory IMO

Threads contain a bunch of opinions and speculation. It's not the authorative source. There's lots of great info on social media and other sources also, although, most information about FM online has been scrubbed from the internet, which is very curious indeed. It would have taken a lot of money and hiring professionals to do so.

FM hasn't been allowed to be discussed here prior so one particular narrative can seem to dominate in that situation, it's great that the FM and her dubious statements can finally be analysed here now. It's all about finding out what happened to William, Afterall. JMO

Nothing in particular. Just a wild theory. I thought the timing of her death this year might bring something out of the woodwork.

Perhaps even a sibling who was annoyed about unfair will distribution. IMO
I agree, again... fact is the FGM actually died last year!

Referring to the silver Mazda hatchback, this article states

"...News.com.au understands police are investigating whether the vehicle was used to move William’s body after his death.

The person who had ownership of the car at the time it was seized is not believed to be related to the disappearance of the three-year-old in 2014..."

Shock extent of Tyrrell material revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member