Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening again to the first 3 mins of attached video clip ( from 2019 ) with CO…
Still find it strange that this account seems to have just faded away…
Also would be quite perplexing to think what it was all about ..if present line of enquiry turns out to have credibility…

This is excellent. I haven't seen this before, thanks for posting.

A sense of entitlement is spot on. No empathy for the bio parents. We are better than you.

Yes great post. Fostering is complex and messy thats for sure, not a substitute for having your own biological children or adopting. Dealing with people you normally wouldn't is part of the package. As is supporting the children to know their identity to grow up into healthy adults, which means supporting the bio relationship and probably having to grit your teeth sometimes, all most likely covered in foster care training.

Interesting reading.
Contemporary out-of-home care | Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse

Out-of-home care itself appears to present risks to children whose vulnerability is exacerbated by isolation from their families, communities and peers and the instability of the settings in which they live.

Hopefully it's refused. The case is a matter of public interest and seeing as though the FF have gone to great pains to remain anonymous so nobody can identify the FD, it should be published under the same anonymity they've been afforded throughout the entire case. IMO

Regardless of the accused's relationship to the WT case, we are told these charges concern a child and therefore, as usual, names will be suppressed.

I am in the health care industry and have treated many patients with accidental injuries, including those from falling from heights. My colleagues and I were discussing this today - the general consensus is that if WT died from a fall, there most likely (speculation only) would be no blood as the most likely cause of death would be severe head injury or fractured spine (especially upper C spine). IMO it would be less likely that he would have suffered from open wounds unless he fell on to a branch or stick that penetrated his skin. Although it is possible he suffered an open (therefore bleeding) fracture of skull or limb. So the intensive searching of the garden bed MAY have been a whole lot of effort with little chance of success JMO. Especially after all this time. MOO

Agree there appears to be a lot of work being put in around the varandah site but a lack of evidence (i.e. blood) may help to narrow down possible cause of death.

MOO

Could this fall into the category of Munchausen by proxy by FFC, or is it possible a psychopath can commit such an offence but in their head actually believe a whole different senario, hence seven years of fighting for WT to be found?

I have wondered about this myself but decided not to post about it - yet - at least - as it didn't seem to fit the criteria exactly. However, one thing that fits is that women with this syndrome crave attention usually from making their children sick. In this case, did FFC crave attention by possibly causing the demise of her foster child? She has certainly received a lot of attention for the last seven years as a result. IMO

If you wanted to adopt, is it a quicker process to foster initially?

Say there was a lengthy delay to adopt a child but if you fostered a child through that process and that child ended up being put up for adoption, would you then as the foster parent be most likely to be able to adopt?

I hope that makes sense....

Could this fall into the category of Munchausen by proxy by FFC, or is it possible a psychopath can commit such an offence but in their head actually believe a whole different senario, hence seven years of fighting for WT to be found?
You do not even have to go that far, if WT died accidentally a coverup to protect his sister could be seen by some as a noble lie.

I keep reading people saying "I can't believe someone would do XYZ".
Trust me people of all backgrounds have done absolutely everything you can think of and worse.
Forget about what someone could do and follow the evidence.

Sociopaths are incredibly common in our society, people truly underestimate their prevalence, they would have no issue in covering this up and feel justified in doing so.

Last edited:
If you wanted to adopt, is it a quicker process to foster initially?

Say there was a lengthy delay to adopt a child but if you fostered a child through that process and that child ended up being put up for adoption, would you then as the foster parent be most likely to be able to adopt?

I hope that makes sense....

I'm not sure but it's very rare. Permanant guardianship is more common.

A sense of entitlement is spot on. No empathy for the bio parents. We are better than you.

Worse, IMO. They're MY children, not yours!!

In the last visit the BM had commented that William was unusually affectionate and sat on her lap the whole time. I'm wondering if this triggered jealousy in the FM and provided motive too.

Agree there appears to be a lot of work being put in around the varandah site but a lack of evidence (i.e. blood) may help to narrow down possible cause of death.

MOO

It could be to rule out that there was an accidental death. Not prove there was one.

It used to be more often but FFC had had it reduced to two monthly which means only six times a year and it appeared to me that FFC would have preferred it to have stopped completely. IMO

In fact, I can understand this because when I divorced and my ex had the children every second weekend, he spoiled them rotten and they came back to me as if they had been to Disneyland every weekend. I then had to settle them down and it was difficult to discipline them.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

2012-2013: William’s biological parents are told the foster parents aren’t comfortable meeting them. Under the Salvation Army, the birth parents see William for one hour once every two months on visits supervised by Salvation Army Out of Home Care supervisor, BA.

It appears they were seeing WT every 2 weeks until the salvation army agreement and in the streem of emails 3 days before WT disappears they were asking that WT see birth mother less because of behaviors and sleep and the case workers talking amongst them self says that's normal for foster children, so it appears she is basically trying to stop the visits

I think the dates would be intresting to find out from what the wheres WT book discloses how foster mother asking BA from the salvation army to ask birth mother if she needs a brake when having the new baby and if she wants foster mother to look after the other biologal child, (is she trying to dob in the birth mother to the department for having more children and is she now trying to punish the birth mother for not letting the foster mother hav the other child come and stay) if she was to hav contact with birth mother she could easily ask for the over children to stay over but she doesn't want contact but now wants to look after other children and is asking salvos for visits with the other biological child (I wonder if that's legally permitted for a foster parent to ask the case workers if she can hav the other biological child in the biological mothers care come and stay i wonder if any breaches were made there) (i guess if your in talking terms with the bio-parents you can say hey can other children come hav a sleep over we can baby sit if you need then they could say that would be great for the kids to hav sleep overs but when you don't want to know the biological mother can the person who is the case worker ask the biological mother if she wants her other children who are not in the departments care to go and stay with the foster family) i wonder if BA asked the bio parents and if that was in breach of the departments regulations

I really think the last stream of emails between birth mother and BA from the salvation army hold the key to unlock what was really going on and what the foster familys intentions actually were

Its not lol. I opened pic and zoomed in, with my eyes super close to my phone screen.

I can't find a similar one online, but I am sure I have one of those bags or three floating around somewhere in the spare room.

But yeah Best&Less printed multiple times down each face, old reusable shopping bags.

Must have been buried pretty quickly when discarded, old bags like that I don't put away and leave out to the elements (when gardening, toting stuff from bunnings, I'm lazy!) get chewed up by some bug or insect IMO

Good test to see how bio degradable it is haha

She cannot remember what happened and now, aged 10, she no longer remembers him at all.

The Foster Daughter no longer remembers him, at all? :( This statement can’t be media miss reporting, right?

very emotionally charged gesture, the album. IMO
William Tyrrell inquest finishes 18 months of evidence with emotional gift from foster family - ABC News

From above link:

She cannot remember what happened and now, aged 10, she no longer remembers him at all.

"The photobooks are his memories — they show you the innocence and love his sister and him have for each other," their foster mother told the NSW Coroner's Court.

However, this is what the FFC claimed - not necessarily what the FD did/does herself, Since the inquest, has FD told FCC what she actually remembers about the day WT disappeared or has she undergone hypnosis and been able to recall what she observed.

From above link:

"The photobooks are his memories — they show you the innocence and love his sister and him have for each other," their foster mother told the NSW Coroner's Court.

However, this is what the FFC claimed - not necessarily what the FD did/does herself, Since the inquest, has FD told FCC what she actually remembers about the day WT disappeared or has she undergone hypnosis and been able to recall what she observed.
That’s true. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members