Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please include the complete quote when quoting me. I think it's unfair to take people out of context on purpose. Ta.:)
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be unfair. I was just trying to point out that your quote did seem to suggest they 'had crossed a line into something more intimate' and then you buttoned it up with 'like a close friendship.' ----so it does seem like you were implying something more than just a friendship, imo

Here's what the article actually reported.

Car seized in William Tyrrell investigation was 'driven by his wealthy foster MUM on the morning he vanished' - as she's seen in her Land Rover after being named as a person of interest
A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall.

Daily Mail Australia has also learned the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search currently underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother's home.

Thank you.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be unfair. I was just trying to point out that your quote did seem to suggest they 'had crossed a line into something more intimate' and then you buttoned it up with 'like a close friendship.' ----so it does seem like you were implying something more than just a friendship, imo

You're forgiven. It's important not to cut off the punch line of the sentence and then there's no confusion. IMO :D

What's your theory on what happened juju71? Would love to hear a legal mind opine.
I've stated in earlier posts that I believe the coroner and police are absolutely confident in this line of inquiry, however to take it to the DPP and argue reasonable prospects of conviction, they need solid forensics.
I've seen many cases that have appeared 'solid', turn out to be terrible miscarriages of justice and some that were vexatious and should never have come before the courts.
I reserve judgement until the evidence is tested.
As a human being and mother, I just hope they put WT to rest.

"I have often wondered if their professional relationship didn't cross the line into something more intimate, like a close friendship"

Those are your words, and that sounds kind of like an affair, doesn't it? ;)

He probably does get too close to victims:

“I treat the victims of crime as if they are members of my own family ... I take it personally ... " -- Gary Jubelin April 22 2016

Last edited:
I don't think we will, I think it will be suppresssed (if that is the right word).

I know that we can't know the results of any hearing, in this regard, but I do wonder if their lawyer will work out some allowed way, some publicly mentioned insinuation or innuendo perhaps, to get the result into the public arena.

I know that we can't know the results of any hearing, in this regard, but I do wonder if their lawyer will work out some allowed way, some publicly mentioned insinuation or innuendo perhaps, to get the result into the public arena.

Imo it's unlikely an AVO won't be granted given the assault charges, but if those charges are defended successfully I'm sure the lawyer will let it be known to all and sundry.

Missing information is important information.

If I was searching for my 3 yr old son PRIOR to calling 000, when Police arrived I would tell them where I had already searched to avoid wasting time, including a Pony Club. IMO.

Are you saying that she didn't do that? How do you know?

BTW it's a Riding for the Disabled School not a pony club.

Does anyone know the terrain being searched now? I feel like the people of Kendall and others would have been walking every inch of these roads looking for a sign of William over the years. I can’t grasp that a body could have been there all this time and not been seen.
It's only 1km from where he was last seen! Crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288