Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did foster mother hav to drive when foster farther was out driving couldn't she ring him and say WT is missing can you check the riding school or look for him on you way home,

as she said WT was only meters from her why drive that far when foster father is on the road,

im sure foster father would of had speaker phone in the car from his business calls

If I rang 000 for my missing child, I'd want them to come a.s.a.p, I wouldn't be wasting time giving them every detail of where I went, time is precious. jmo
True, but I have when my child who is the same age as William wandered, off I give too much details store manager what happened, My "Understanding Partner" steps in and says "This his description,we looked can you give a call out on PA. When my child displays high risk behaviour due to Autism/ADHD at the Doctor i show the photos where the accident accured full detailed how it happened,.
Again Understanding Partner steps in because I am going on and on due to nervousness.
If William's FD had taken the call it would been brief. People when scared or nervous chatter on in descriptive manner which I noticed in the way she, FM has spoken in past interveiws. IMO

It reminds me of some criminal fiction where you see women who can't have kids so they try to kill the mother and or abduct a whole family and raise them as their own. :eek:

speculation...Did she see BM as her personal surrogate?

Hand That Rocks the Cradle vibes

Octopus limbs LOL ;)! And I certainly don't have any expertise, that's my husband :D.... but the point I was trying to get at and didn't word it well, was that it has been suggested on WS is that WT may have just not looked at the FFC "directly" when she took the photo. I believe, however, that he WAS looking at someone/ something SPECIFICALLY. And, even more than that, why did she feel the need to say that he WAS looking at her, when he clearly WASN'T! I think that is fishy. Because if he was looking at someone else apart from her, then who was he looking at????? (We can see FGM and LT in the photo and apparently, according to her, no one else was there.)

ETA: The fact that she has said that he is looking at her when he (IMO)obviously isn't means that she was not telling the truth ie a lie. So, JMO, there is one lie she has told. What others are there?

It’s the fact that she specifically says, despite no one asking, that he was looking at her when she took the photo, but she had just crouched down in a funny position. I don’t see how that’s possible given the angle of his gaze. And why is she offering this information for no reason? It suggests to me that she’s preempting the question of whom he is looking at ie someone she hasn’t mentioned was there at the time

I did find it odd that she laboured that point. Was it maybe something she had been asked or discussed previously when interviewed by Police? She seems to over explain and add so many seemingly unnecessary or irrelevant details. It could indicate deception, but could also be a nervous thing, over compensating with details as a sign of the guilt she may feel at WT going missing on her watch? She feels she has to convince everyone she is attentive. Which obv wasn’t the case that day at all.

Just speculating, people are complex. I conduct many a Child Protection interview in my job and presentation varies so much, guilty or innocent. I remember CS’s parents were considered suspicious by some because they said very little.

It feels like FM's story is very "memorised" & makes a big deal to keep mentioning certain aspects of that morning:

- The "roar"
- The tea making
- Putting William in the tree & he didn't want to climb
- William intentionally crashing his bike into the garden

In fact this whole morning sounds so busy, to the point of confusion.

(not in order)
- William allegedly woke up & watched TV shows on FF's phone
- FM says she tried keeping the kids quiet to not wake FGM
- Bike riding
- Tree climbing
- Calling BS about the washing machine
- Drawing
- Mummy "Monster"
- Tea making

They were meant to be on a surprise special holiday to FGMs, so can imagine the morning must be expected to be full of treats. However this seems to be a lot, though don't have kids so maybe all these things are feasible to fit in by 9.30am

Interesting that FM doesn't seem to mention the part of the morning where her hand was scraped as part of her regular story.

Has any mention been made of breakfast & what William ate that morning?
Didn't FM also twist her one ankle this morning?? (I remember vague ....)

It’s the fact that she specifically says, despite no one asking, that he was looking at her when she took the photo, but she had just crouched down in a funny position. I don’t see how that’s possible given the angle of his gaze. And why is she offering this information for no reason? It suggests to me that she’s preempting the question of whom he is looking at ie someone she hasn’t mentioned was there at the time
Suspicious from the start for me. So very unnecessary to say at that point. IMO

Didn't FM also twist her one ankle this morning?? (I remember vague ....)
I also wondered why the kids were not getting morning tea, making a cuppa for themselves where is the kids drink and morning snack sure they are hungry after all the activities bike riding, dice, drawing, mummy monster, daddy tiger, tree climbing, nothing was ever mentioned about the kids eating or drinking anything since breakfast, or nothing mentioned about the foster mother attending to her own wounds after the fall

I find it interesting the game was Daddy "Tiger" (Implies being Strong, King of the jungle) and Mummy "Monster" (Suggests being Bad/Evil/Scary)

Much has been made of this game - is it to cover up a scream potentially being heard as a "roar" ?
Fits in with William's love for his MFC daddy and maybe bad connection to his FFC mum.

Speculation- that photo of William eyes pointed away makes me think of what I posted earlier, about personalities. if William didn’t like what he heard maybe he roared at her? Tiger talk for “no”
He’s 3. Play is life
Don't even understand, why FFC had to shoot these pics, William in a rather bad mood always in the foreground, as if FFC wanted to picture him, not grandma and not his sister. One might assume, she knew, these would be the last pics of him - as it turned out to be indeed. Odd. IMO

Photos in this article offer a glimmer of the extent of the current search for WT.

"...Police on Monday were captured with chainsaws and a cadaver dog, combing through tonnes of soil in muddy bushland south of the town.

An excavator was also used to dig a large hole in a yard near to the bushland, with police set to sift through each scoop of dirt..."

Shock new photos reveal agony in William Tyrrell search

That's a pretty large and downhill driveway at the FGM's house. Kids would like riding around on it. Has it been speculated that WT rode his bike down the driveway and onto the road and was hit by a passing car? The driver then gets out, sees WT is deceased and drives him off?
GJ doesn't believe the most recent theory of the FM being responsible for WTs disappearance. So that leaves only the theory that WT was snatched by a stranger.

Article dated 24 January 2015

EVERY one of the 21 houses in the exclusive estate around his grandmother’s house have been searched from top to bottom twice, including roof cavities and septic tanks.

If they searched the roof cavities and septic tanks of all 21 houses around the FFGM's house, I’d expect them to do the same with the FFGM’s house … but did they?

No Cookies | Herald Sun
I don't think they they searched that well..imo I remember reading on here that they poked their head in taxi man roof saw an owl and figured it hadn't been disturbed..but yet when house was sold said owl was on floor in pics

Imo ...is interesting in this clip that MF talks about the number of POI's being narrowed down from nearly a thousand or so...to "a very small group of people "...
Does that mean there is still more than just one POI ?
Of course a POI is different from a suspect..so maybe doesn't mean much.

Last edited:
William Tyrrell’s foster parents say they have ‘nothing to hide’

The foster mother who has emerged as a person of interest in the disappearance of William Tyrrell previously declared the couple had “nothing to hide” and had been thoroughly investigated by police and even the target of covert surveillance.

Foster mum gives version of events

Nothing to hide... except for their faces and names. imo.

And can you imagine the amount of clear evidence they will need to successfully prosecute?

PS walked a long walk around there on some of his walk mornings.
The man with the dead animals in the trees lives not far from there.
Let alone any strangers who may have been lurking.

Just speaking of potential reasonable doubt.
SA can you remember the area caravan lady lived

William Tyrrell’s foster parents say they have ‘nothing to hide’

The foster mother who has emerged as a person of interest in the disappearance of William Tyrrell previously declared the couple had “nothing to hide” and had been thoroughly investigated by police and even the target of covert surveillance.

Foster mum gives version of events

Nothing to hide... except for their faces and names. imo.

It is my understanding that their names and faces are hidden in order to protect the foster daughter, rather than by the choice of the FPs.

With the information posted about that FGM changed her will 3 days before she died is it possible it's taken this long for it to go through probate and there's information in the will that specifically provides information about who did what to WT?
I wonder was it handwritten, done by an attorney or someone else? Could it be a sibling that was told or given something by the FGM that is proof of who is responsible and the sibling chose to wait until after their mother passed away and some time has gone by? Someone recording a phone call with the FFC where what happened that day was discussed?
JMO IMO just thoughts running through my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member