Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even understand, why FFC had to shoot these pics, William in a rather bad mood always in the foreground, as if FFC wanted to picture him, not grandma and not his sister. One might assume, she knew, these would be the last pics of him - as it turned out to be indeed. Odd. IMO
There may be photos taken that morning with William's sister as the focus, we wouldn't know as these would not be published. Same with foster nan.

Last edited:
Don't even understand, why FFC had to shoot these pics, William in a rather bad mood always in the foreground, as if FFC wanted to picture him, not grandma and not his sister. One might assume, she knew, these would be the last pics of him - as it turned out to be indeed. Odd. IMO

"I took the photo, I took three photos, I do photo books, of what we do as a family every year. So every time we go somewhere I have my camera and I just take pictures of what they’re doing, and I thought Mum’s getting old, be really good for William and his sister to have memories of being at Mum’s."

"..... they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that. I just thought, I want to just take some pictures of that. So I look at that picture and I remember what we were doing and why we were doing it."

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

The FM has mentioned brothers (who she said raised their kids in the Kendall area) and there's the sister she said she picked up at the airport.

I don't know if it's been verified how many brothers and sisters in total she has.

As for her mother's Will, we couldn't possibly know the details of that unless she published them -- and I very much doubt that she would.

Where has she mentioned brothers??

Just some thoughts:

If I recall the story - FFC made tea ( strong & in a mug for her, weak in a pretty cup for FGM), she can’t remember putting out any food - and they sat on the patio / deck ‘whatever’ drinking their tea, whilst Wiliam roared around the garden . .. until the sudden silence ..

Did FGM actually hear William’s roaring around the garden then ? Did Lindsay ?

or was perhaps William already missing by that stage ?

maybe the drive to the Riding centre had already occurred
maybe the tea was made on return from that drive, which could account for it being warm when police arrived.
hence perhaps it was only ‘5 mins ‘ from when she said to FGM ‘ I suddenly can’t hear him’ to ‘ he’s not here anywhere’...

Yes they did. Where is all this talk of "warm" tea coming from? No one seems to be able to answer that & it's just been taken as a fact or made up??..........so much wild speculation on here with no facts or links to many things

Yea... I don't buy her explanation personally. But regardless, why did she feel the need to randomly explain this? It was irrelevant to the conversation at the time. IMO!

I imagine she has been asked many questions about this many times

Didn't FM also twist her one ankle this morning?? (I remember vague ....)

Now she's twisted her ankle? Where has that come from, got a link. I've never heard that one before

I will pass on making comment to that, but here is one small example of why I disagree with that it is only because of the law that their names and faces are hidden. imo.

At the inquest, the birth grandmother and her son were forced to enter the NSW Coroner’s Court at Lidcombe in Sydney’s west via the front door and in the media spotlight.

This was in contrast to William’s foster family, who were allowed in through a side door. When a cameraman tried to film them, a formal complaint and warning was made in court.

No complaint was made on behalf of the birth family, unlike the foster family, FACS, the Salvation Army and two individuals who had lawyers defending their interests in court.

After the first week of the inquest, which resumes in August, police statements made by William’s birth mother and foster mother were released.

William Tyrrell’s birth family felt under suspicion for five years

IMO that is what they chose to do. They could have been affored the same privacy as the FF if they wanted it.............

I have
Has anyone been able to zoom in and see the reflection in his eyes?

A few months ago I downloaded the my ancestry app, and did the usual - grandparents wedding photos come to life thing. Interestingly, when the app analysed one of the photos for faces, it picked up a face in a reflection off a vase that was completely hidden from the naked eye. It was the face of my great grandmother.

I don't have the app any longer but if anyone has it, I'd recommend running those photo through the relevant feature to see if any other faces are captured in the reflection of the glass in the background or in his eye reflection.
tried to do this too to see if I can make out a figure in his eyes

usa
Where has she mentioned brothers??

Yes they did. Where is all this talk of "warm" tea coming from? No one seems to be able to answer that & it's just been taken as a fact or made up??..........so much wild speculation on here with no facts or links to many things

I imagine she has been asked many questions about this many times

Now she's twisted her ankle? Where has that come from, got a link. I've never heard that one before

IMO that is what they chose to do. They could have been affored the same privacy as the FF if they wanted it.............
It is my opinion that they were not even asked.BBM

I spent a few hours yesterday looking at the language people use when making "emergency" phone calls and the precise "words" they use when making these calls.

IMO the language used in the William Tyrrell emergency phone call indicates that the caller is not being truthful with many things they say in this call.

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother offloaded her house just SIX WEEKS after the three-year-old vanished - as new owner and his dog hunker down as their home becomes centre of Australia's biggest police investigation

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's home is now owned by a very private man who has nothing to do with the case or the family, and is now forced to have the national media parked on his lawn and police digging up his property.

William's foster grandmother offloaded her two-storey, three-bedroom home on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW mid north coast, within six weeks of the three-year-old in the Spider-Man suit disappearing from her front porch.
Less than 12 months after the new owners settled, they listed the home again. This time, it was sold through a local real estate agent.
It sat on the market for 157 days before finally finding a buyer on March 18, 2016.
For the second time since moving into his quiet, peaceful dead-end road toward the back of Kendall, the man – who Daily Mail Australia has chosen not to name – found himself at the mercy of detectives simply doing their jobs.
He, like his neighbours and the wider community, are said to be hopeful that this search will yield a different result than in the past.

New owner of William Tyrrell's foster nan's home holed up inside with dog as search continues | Daily Mail Online

usa

IMO it suited them

Same as they could have had legal rep from the start , but didn't...........bet they are wishing they did now , as their legal rep could have cross examined the FFC & MFF , but again they chose not to IMO ( and I don't believe they didn't know that they could have legal rep )

Btw there were times when they chose to go behind the publics view too, just like the FF..........

Last edited:
Wild speculation does seem to be taking hold on this thread. Everyone is so hungry for any information on what happened to little William. Hoping the new investigation will give us all some concrete answers allowing William to Rest in Peace.

Wild speculation does seem to be taking hold on this thread. Everyone is so hungry for any information on what happened to little William. Hoping the new investigation will give us all some concrete answers allowing William to Rest in Peace.
Yes and rumours grow legs and we are left with more confusion !

The smile at 19.09 didn't concern me as much, given the apology, but a few seconds later (19.12) there is a micro expression that concerns me.

I studied micro expressions a little for my work, and that one stood out to me as out of context for the interview and his response. It seemed to be more telling of duper's delight.

I would have said it was contempt/happiness [triumph].

Thanks so much for that!

IMO it suited them

Same as they could have had legal rep from the start , but didn't...........bet they are wishing they did now , as there legal rep could have cross examined the FFC & MFF , but again they chose not to IMO ( and I don't believe they didn't know that they could have legal rep )

Btw there were times when they chose to go behind the publics view too, just like the FF..........

Have you got a link to where they chose to go behind the public view? Never heard that before. TIA

I must admit, I do like a bit of wild speculation...

I think issues arise though when statements get flung out, along with 'I read it somewhere'. I guess that's why links are important...

usa

I don’t actually think WT’s parents are comfortable with the suppression order. They want to be known as his family IMO. Their lawyers/representatives would surely have had the foresight to make similar arrangements, knowing how much media attention the Inquest would gather.

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother offloaded her house just SIX WEEKS after the three-year-old vanished - as new owner and his dog hunker down as their home becomes centre of Australia's biggest police investigation

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's home is now owned by a very private man who has nothing to do with the case or the family, and is now forced to have the national media parked on his lawn and police digging up his property.

William's foster grandmother offloaded her two-storey, three-bedroom home on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW mid north coast, within six weeks of the three-year-old in the Spider-Man suit disappearing from her front porch.
Less than 12 months after the new owners settled, they listed the home again. This time, it was sold through a local real estate agent.
It sat on the market for 157 days before finally finding a buyer on March 18, 2016.
For the second time since moving into his quiet, peaceful dead-end road toward the back of Kendall, the man – who Daily Mail Australia has chosen not to name – found himself at the mercy of detectives simply doing their jobs.
He, like his neighbours and the wider community, are said to be hopeful that this search will yield a different result than in the past.

New owner of William Tyrrell's foster nan's home holed up inside with dog as search continues | Daily Mail Online

Love how the Daily Mail declined to mention that the sale of the house was already underway when WT went missing.

The tragedy of WT’s disappearance will resonate throughout the community for a long time to come IMO. Praying this search finds answers and justice for WT and closure for all affected.

Have you got a link to where they chose to go behind the public view? Never heard that before. TIA

We have been advised by mods in the past that drsleuth (or any member who legitimately attended the inquest) can post about their experiences and opinions of what happened at the inquest. And we can take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member