Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, apologies if this has been discussed previously. BS had grandchildren in his care - does anyone know if this was an informal family arrangement VS FACS involvement. Article seems to indicate children were removed by FACS from mum due to DV. If thats the case, it seems odd that his identity was not surpressed like William's foster family.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

I believe they were in Kinship care and that is totally correct. Those grandchildren should've been protected. They were removed from BS and MS care when the allegations were made. Kid's lives turned upside for no reason what so ever IMO

One likely scenario is police had listening devices in both his vehicle and home and knew his every little move.

Much like the analysis of the suspect's phone movements would have helped narrow him down as a suspect, so to would it have helped police track his movements.

I know this is off topic, it relates to the 2 elderly campers missing two years ago. The reason I am posting this is because PERHAPS Police used analysis of the FP phone movements to be able to narrow down the dig sites they are currently working on in Kendall. I can post a link but it is off topic but just trying to show a relationship in phone tracking abilities.

She is chubby in that one and blonde. The more recent one which shows the back of both FPs, IMO she looks large boned and wide across the hips and bottom.
I think you will find that is foster grandma

One likely scenario is police had listening devices in both his vehicle and home and knew his every little move.

Much like the analysis of the suspect's phone movements would have helped narrow him down as a suspect, so to would it have helped police track his movements.

I know this is off topic, it relates to the 2 elderly campers missing two years ago. The reason I am posting this is because PERHAPS Police used analysis of the FP phone movements to be able to narrow down the dig sites they are currently working on in Kendall. I can post a link but it is off topic but just trying to show a relationship in phone tracking abilities.

They have just made an arrest in relation to the campers...

I saw this before. Zooming in, I think it's possible it could be a biowaste bag full of sodden muddy gloves (he's holding a box of fresh ones) and face masks.

If it was biological evidence, would it not be also in an evidence bag too?
No they reporting in ABC that found another large piece black material a little further on than were they are looking and bit into the bush …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth