Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard today that the search area had been increased. This must refer to the long 500m stretch as I haven't seen that on the search map before (I've only seen 1 and 2 before.) It makes me feel confident that they've found items of interest.

Would they not have wrapped up the search already if they'd found absolutely nothing of interest I wonder?

Not until every millimeter has been subjected to thorough examination IMO. They will only get one chance at these sites.

I’m still stunned with the events of the last week or so. The first people we usually think of being responsible in these types of missing kids cases are the parents, bio or foster. I don’t recall them ever being looked at as suspects publicly. What cleared them in the minds of the police? We saw men related to child sexual offences , their names splashed on tv and news, whole scenarios of “what possibly happened”. Guilty people sat back and let those accused people and their families fall apart. Im glad that things look like they are heading to a conclusion, but I’m kinda angry it took this long to here. Moo
I suspect the FM did not discuss it with her husband. That is why the police bugging of the the car after their interrogations didn’t result in anything (see I catch killers podcast). IMHO

Me either.
If police took an avo out, pressed charges and removed a child from care, that’s serious. She is a victim. If another child in a hearing last week had even more serious assault does this mean FD’s alleged abuse isn’t serious now and not worthy of looking at?
Maybe after reading the paperwork and evidence offered so far, she felt it was not something that would necessarily require a child to be removed?

I used to work in my father's law office years ago. I had to read through and take notes on upcoming divorce/custody cases. Sometimes there were very serious allegations against one side or the other, concerning the child.

Other times, people would make nebulous or even meaningless allegations. It was disconcerting. Like they would want one of our attorneys to get an emergency order because the child had bags under their eyes from not enough sleep that weekend or the parent didn't believe the other parent was feeding them a good breakfast before school. Or there was one bruise on a child's shin and they would want the child kept away from further visitation.

I am just saying that perhaps the magistrate read the complaint and the supporting evidence---and this same person read 70 other cases that week---and this one seems questionable compared to the other serious and urgent cases she usually deals with?

Just been mulling over the timestamp issue for a couple of days. IMO it's possibly one of the most important aspects of 12/9/2014 timeline.

I tend to agree with you there. And it is very interesting that a forensic examination of the camera times was ordered by the Coroner on the last day of the last tranche of the inquest don't you think?

1QbQpJD
Zoomed in on Williams's eyes in the "roar" photograph and sharpened. There is clearly an adult standing up in the reflection of his eyes.

Last edited:
Maybe after reading the paperwork and evidence offered so far, she felt it was not something that would necessarily require a child to be removed?

I used to work in my father's law office years ago. I had to read through and take notes on upcoming divorce/custody cases. Sometimes there were very serious allegations against one side or the other, concerning the child.

Other times, people would make nebulous or even meaningless allegations. It was disconcerting. Like they would want one of our attorneys to get an emergency order because the child had bags under their eyes from not enough sleep that weekend or the parent didn't believe the other parent was feeding them a good breakfast before school. Or there was one bruise on a child's shin and they would want the child kept away from further visitation.

I am just saying that perhaps the magistrate read the complaint and the supporting evidence---and this same person read 70 other cases that week---and this one seems questionable compared to the other serious and urgent cases she usually deals with?

I am sort of surprised they have charged both parents. I'm imagining a scenario where one of the parents smacked/hit/dragged a teenager causing a bruise. In which case the teenager would say who did it and only one person would be charged. I'd be surprised if they both hit her etc... Unless trying to restrain her? She got angry and lashed out??

Cleaver G is there any way a Will can be made out by someone who suffers from any kind or any quantifiable and measurable level of mental cognitive mental deterioration?

Cleaver G is there any way a Will can be made out by someone who suffers from any kind or any quantifiable and measurable level of mental cognitive mental deterioration?
I would think It would need to be contested though probate, if no one had, it may slip through unknown

I tend to agree with you there. And it is very interesting that a forensic examination of the camera times was ordered by the Coroner on the last day of the last tranche of the inquest don't you think?
Yes

Link for this here: William Tyrell: Coroner orders examination of spiderman photo | Daily Telegraph

The confusion has prompted deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame, to tell the court it “needs to be investigated”.
The Australian understands Ms Grahame last week agreed to an application by Michelle Swift, counsel for William’s biological father, for further forensic testing of the image.

We have to remember however, that, in this case the charges and AVO were brought about by HOMICIDE DETECTIVES (on behalf of the child), not aggrieved ex-partners. And although there have been potential missteps in this investigation over the years, I have the belief that experienced homicide detectives would not waste the court's time with something frivolous. IMO the Magistrate was just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of the intense media interest in THIS child's assault vs no media interest in much more serious assaults involving children from other families. It must be frustrating for a judge to preside over horrible and utterly tragic cases of child abuse which go unnoticed by the media/ general public. IMO child abuse, of all types, is a scourge on Australian society. In fact IMHO I would go as far as to say that I think it is the most pressing issue facing us - it is incredibly common, affects all strata of society, it gets passed on from generation to generation and there is simply not enough public outrage. Where is the media for all these other cases? I think that is the point the magistrate was trying to make IMO.

FFC said she crouched down to take the pic AND that WT was looking at her at the same time.

I don't see a link to show which picture those enhancements are done from.

Three pictures were taken.

Did she crouch for all of them? Two of them? One of them? (ETA: five pics, sorry)

I feel these photo questions have all been asked and answered for years now.

imo

Last edited:
I don't think the Bali holiday od purchase if the camera in Bali has anything to do with it. Northern male foster carer. More likely whoever at FACS or NSWPOL who downloaded the photos onto police computer network had made the error when they applied the manual correction and not taking into account daylight saving.

All these wonderful committed people (and cadaver dogs) giving of their timeless dedication in such atrocious conditions to hopefully discover the smallest key items that will support the successful prosecution of whoever was involved with the tragedy that occurred with adorable William. Justice may still take an excrutiangly long time but Justice will be served to its fullest extent IMO.
Cadaver dogs. Bless them. Such highly trained beautiful clever animals. Always on the team of any animals xx

We have to remember however, that, in this case the charges and AVO were brought about by HOMICIDE DETECTIVES (on behalf of the child), not aggrieved ex-partners. And although there have been potential missteps in this investigation over the years, I have the belief that experienced homicide detectives would not waste the court's time with something frivolous. IMO the Magistrate was just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of the intense media interest in THIS child's assault vs no media interest in much more serious assaults involving children from other families. It must be frustrating for a judge to preside over horrible and utterly tragic cases of child abuse which go unnoticed by the media/ general public. IMO child abuse, of all types, is a scourge on Australian society. In fact IMHO I would go as far as to say that I think it is the most pressing issue facing us - it is incredibly common, affects all strata of society, it gets passed on from generation to generation and there is simply not enough public outrage. Where is the media for all these other cases? I think that is the point the magistrate was trying to make IMO.
Yes that’s what my take was after reading clevers response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member