Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely like to see this investigated/ sleuthed further, we don't know really how extensive the investigation and testing of the evidence of WT's time at Benaroon Dr has been. The results of this may support a different theory. MOO
BBM

Like the possibility of a 4th person being present????
It could change the entire complexity of the case......

Good thinking and great sleuthing!!

IMO

I’m sorry but I disagree, I think the assault charges are trumped up charges to get the parents bickering/ talking. I don’t think these much too them at all. If the FM is responsible, so far she’s been too smart and calculating for everyone. And for this to be true, the FGM would’ve had to be in on it. Let’s hope she’s paying the price of her lies of this is true.

OK put it another way and example is photo 5 the roar photo.

The digital camera is said to be set on Bali time because the fosters purchased the camera in Bali during their trip in August 2014 and it is said they didn't reset the camera to NSW time when they returned. IMO

It is said the 5th photo, the roar photo, was taken at a corrected time of 9.37am nsw time. When the created time of this photo showed at 1:58 hours/minutes earlier. But that can't be because Bali is exactly 2 hours behind Sydney.

So the roar photo was initially printed out for use and displayed to the media for the 1st time on Saturday 13/9/2014 and didn't have the timestamp stuff on it. None of the other 4 photos were given to the media until the coroner released them in 2019.

The Coroner obviously received a Brief of Evidence from Gary Jubelin in mid 2018 because she ordered the search of Benaroon and Cedar Loggers Lane and she attended those scenes with Jubelin. IMO

At the beginning of the coroners inquest a legal rep pointed out to Bio fathers rep the discrepancy. The photos would have been prepared by NSWPOL to be included in the Brief.

I posit that the photos were all downloaded and prepared by NSWPOL at the same time in that process and during that time someone manually applied an adjustment to match what the foster mother had stated was the timeline of the morning of 12/9/2014.

If the photos were downloaded onto the NSWPOL system during daylight saving there would be 3:00 hours difference not 1:58 seconds. Therefore it is likely IMM whoever did the time adjustment added 2 hours instead of 1 hour to mistakenly match FFC stated critical timeline. It is possible the timestamp of 1:58 and a few seconds was a time inaccuracy that would have read 2 hours if the inaccuracy didn't exist but I doubt it.

There has been no release of information from the Coroner that verifies the outcome of investigation she ordered re photo timestamping.

Maybe the timestamp accuracy/adjustment/correction also revealed new and fresh evidence about the timeline of 12/9/2014 and in some way lead to the current stance re POI of NSWPOL as detailed in numerous media releases in the last 9 or 10 days. IMO

I hope this explanation makes the muddy water clearer for you.

There is something about that particular photo that is known to the FFC IMO and that was not realized by NSWPOL IMO until questioned by legal reps at Inquest and it may not be only about timestamps IMO.

I also believe the release of FFC walk-through which detailed in her own words her drive down Batar Creek Road was a monumental decision by the Coroner.

Excellent post. Thanks.

The second eye is harder to see, but I will try.
That one took all of 2 minutes in photoshop and I can barely use photoshop. I can't imagine it would take long for a proper editor to do a better job. Wondering why this hasn't been done before.
I am not sure that it really proves anything. It could be a shadow or the color of his iris---no proof that it is really a standing figure. JMO

I’m sorry but I disagree, I think the assault charges are trumped up charges to get the parents bickering/ talking. I don’t think these much too them at all. If the FM is responsible, so far she’s been too smart and calculating for everyone. And for this to be true, the FGM would’ve had to be in on it. Let’s hope she’s paying the price of her lies of this is true.

Police don't trump up assault charges.

I tend to agree with you there. And it is very interesting that a forensic examination of the camera times was ordered by the Coroner on the last day of the last tranche of the inquest don't you think?

Yes and who knows what would have been missed if an eagle eyed legal eagle had not spoken up!

Didn't the female foster carer offer to pay for the accommodation if the heartbroken biological father during the Taree tranche? IMO

The abc reported the same news and apparently the judge accused the media of wanting clickbait, when people wanted to be allowed to report more detail. There's another child who had a worse thing happen last week he said. But this child today was in the care of people involved in a missing child's case. I think that's pretty rich of the judge to say it's clickbait. Quite rude. It obviously has relevance to a case in the public interest.
100% with you on the rudeness of this magistrate. Disgusting actually

This is the alledged current search area. As provided by CH10 Australia as per the watermark.
Search-Area.png

So add to that the spot on the other side of Cobb & Co.

We have the drive that she took. The drive she didn’t mention in the 000 call.

But a truck driver saw her.

The coroner released only this part of her walk through with police as far as I can find. If anyone can find more, please LMK.

22 seconds

William Tyrrell’s foster mother gives her version of events

They’re telling her “we know”.

“and I just think, he’s not here”.

MOO.

me too! so joyful!i much prefer them to humans:)

Sorry slightly off topic but YES I am a HUGE canine fan too!!! I do obedience training with mine and one Christmas I was gifted a book on all different types of service dogs - cadaver dogs, search and rescue dogs, guide dogs, accelerant detecting dogs and many others. Their abilities are incredible and they are super sleuths, single-"pawedly" solving some of the most baffling crimes! I love reading about the ones out looking for William.

i wonder if this photo from the g jubelins former police work board has any relevance now, or if it ever did? its always bothered me
yes, i remember there was much discussiona bout where this photo was taken and why. The picture or design in the background can also be seen in the real estate campain for the FP's former home. Not sure if I can post a link to that on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn