Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious if anyone has tried to recreate Williams roar photo to see if this angle is at all possible?

The only way this is possible to me (as a photographer) is if the ffc had her left hand way above her head and was clicking with that hand for example… however if she was crouching, this makes it far more unlikely
I also cannot see the shadow of her left arm up high in the reflection of his eye if this was what she was doing.

What would be possible is if she asked him to look up in the trees behind her etc. he’s looking way too high. If it was someone else they’d have been quite a tall person (6’+)

So add to that the spot on the other side of Cobb & Co.

We have the drive that she took. The drive she didn’t mention in the 000 call.

But a truck driver saw her.

The coroner released only this part of her walk through with police as far as I can find. If anyone can find more, please LMK.

22 seconds

William Tyrrell’s foster mother gives her version of events

They’re telling her “we know”.

“and I just think, he’s not here”.

MOO.
Did she mention the drive to police before or after she found out the truck driver had seen her?

Curious if anyone has tried to recreate Williams roar photo to see if this angle is at all possible?

The only way this is possible to me (as a photographer) is if the ffc had her left hand way above her head and was clicking with that hand for example… however if she was crouching, this makes it far more unlikely
I also cannot see the shadow of her left arm up high in the reflection of his eye if this was what she was doing.

What would be possible is if she asked him to look up in the trees behind her etc. he’s looking way too high. If it was someone else they’d have been quite a tall person (6’+)

As a photographer does the reflection look like a tall person standing up to you?
I wondered if it was MFC doing a 'daddy tiger hand'

I am sort of surprised they have charged both parents. I'm imagining a scenario where one of the parents smacked/hit/dragged a teenager causing a bruise. In which case the teenager would say who did it and only one person would be charged. I'd be surprised if they both hit her etc... Unless trying to restrain her? She got angry and lashed out??
Yes, this has puzzled me too. I can’t help thinking of the alleged common assault on foster daughter in the context of the new evidence police are working on. Was she being punished/restrained for saying something the foster parents didn’t like or want known?

Amateur Sleuths: Helping Police to Solve Crimes

Websleuths is a website that appears to have attracted Australians who are interested in investigating crime. While most of the activity on the site comes from the United States, Australians rank as the fourth-biggest contributors.

Various stories about unsolved crimes are posted on the site, with users being invited to comment. To gain access to the site, users must first register, although there is no requirement that they use their real names.

Police and other authorities may also use these crime solving sites either overtly or secretly. In other words, they may make a public appeal for assistance or simply stay in the background, monitoring discussions, to see if something useful comes up.

Websleuths often works with the police, meeting their requests (for example, removal of any information that will prejudice an investigation), or providing information (such as users’ IP addresses) under subpoena.

Sometimes, the offenders themselves, or those falsely claiming to have committed crimes, might join the sites.

That end part is the most interesting. I’ve seen quite a few posts that make me quite sus actually

yes, i remember there was much discussiona bout where this photo was taken and why. The picture or design in the background can also be seen in the real estate campain for the FP's former home. Not sure if I can post a link to that on here.
ok, thats kind of a relief then, i always wondered if it was taken off some horrible website police had stumbled across, i guess it was probably just a reference photo for them then

Did a truck driver ever come forward to say he/she saw the FCG’s car the day WT went missing?

I haven’t heard of it if they have. It’s been a huge hindrance to this case that the FC’s were anonymous. How can anyone member of the public come forward to say “I saw them…” when their faces were never shown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth