GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should hope that he gets NO BAIL so that he won't further screw over his own family who posted the bail that got him out this time.

And gets put away for 5 consecutive life sentences, no parole so they never have to be coerced into bail for him again.

From an article in the Daily Mail :
Darrell Brooks shot his nephew in a fight over a cell phone | Daily Mail Online

DB's own family including nephew and grandma were afraid of him ?

• 'It made me come to the conclusion that this man wasn't family or kin to me,' Anaji added. 'Family shouldn't hurt family the way he did'
    • Brooks' grandmother Dawn Woods also took out a similar order against him
Anaji can't discuss the particulars but what he revealed is so sad... he was hurt more emotionally than physically.
I believe the explanation is a simple one. The perp is an angry sociopath and perceives that anything that gets in his way is fair game. Absolutely no impulse control.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10230857/N.....

Torres attended the parade with her older sister Yeliana and little sister Averie. She was left fighting for her life with a lost kidney, broken pelvis and lacerations to her lungs and remaining kidney after Darrell Brooks drove into the parade

More at the link about the wounded survivors.
Praying for the injured. :(

One extreme case? It is happening all over the country. Several in my city have lead to attempted murder and murder.

Agreed.
Based on some people's past actions who've proven themselves to be a risk to the general public and their own relatives, why is there a question of bail ?
I get it that it's (our justice system) more complicated than that, and not a simple question; but maybe lower bail for a first time non violent offender -- and sky high bail for someone who has already used their vehicle as a weapon and has a criminal record ?
Just saying.
Imo.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10230857/N.....

Torres attended the parade with her older sister Yeliana and little sister Averie. She was left fighting for her life with a lost kidney, broken pelvis and lacerations to her lungs and remaining kidney after Darrell Brooks drove into the parade

More at the link about the wounded survivors.
Praying for the injured. :(
We always forget the gravity of the wounded. Often they are in critical care in danger of dying. Sometimes even maimed for life with missing limbs or severe organ damage. Not to mention the emotional toll.
That perp needs to be locked up and the key tossed into the ocean.

Oh Dear God! I keep thinking that they needed barriers. But they had barriers...
Yes, the perp drove right over them and through them in the video. :mad:
Maybe use police vehicles or even some trucks to block off the streets ?

It's so sad and disgusting.
Parades are fun for everyone and bring families and communities together !!
Something that's good for the city.
One angry person will not win.
Waukesha and other cities will prevail.
It was encouraging to see the turn out for the candlelight vigils.
People comforting each other. :(

We always forget the gravity of the wounded. Often they are in critical care in danger of dying. Sometimes even maimed for life with missing limbs or severe organ damage. Not to mention the emotional toll.
That perp needs to be locked up and the key tossed into the ocean.

Ita with your entire post !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members