Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I think you might have misread my post. The foster mother actually said that the lawn was full of sticks and leaves because since her father's death the lawns hadn't been attended to.

She lied.

I wonder if FGM had a cleaner come in every so often? The Govts do care packages for elderly people including lawn services, cleaning washing , taking elderly to appts hospitals etc.

Today investigators are searching water tanks at the property from which WT disappeared. Do we assume from this that they weren’t originally investigated? If not, why not? Doesn’t seem likely that they’d be tampered with in recent times.

Hypothetically if WT had "hit his head" as the foster mother interestingly allegedly proposed to Anne Maree Sharpley when she couldn't find him and hypothetically he was placed in the bush, or near rocks or below a tree or below a horse, essentially anything he could have plausibly fallen from himself or allowed someone else to "hit his head", these statements she has made builds a case for her plausible deniability to his death. She effectively provides all the supporting evidence for WT hitting his head in the bush, where William could have been found with a head injury caused by misadventure or unknown other/s.

Interestingly WT could have
  • drowned,
  • been stuck somewhere the mother could not hear him, inside a car or cupboard,
  • have suffocated accidentally,
  • wandered off beyond earshot
  • fallen asleep
  • been ignoring her
But the only two possibilities for this intelligent woman was head injury or abduction, according to Anne Maree Sharpley

Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC, asked:
“In your experience, that little part of this little village, sound carries pretty well?”
FFC: “Oh, unbelievably. You can hear everything,”
FFC: “When a child hurts themselves unexpectedly, there’s a scream. And it felt like a scream. And it was quick, and it was high-pitched and it was sharp"
FFC: “I got into the bush and I thought ... maybe I imagined it, maybe it was a bird.”
FFC: “William’s cry is quite distinctive when he’s distressed.”
FFC: “But it was quick, it was ... almost only like, three seconds and it sounded muffled.”
FFC: “My immediate thought was somebody has taken him and he’s gone,”
Anne Maree Sharpley testified that the foster mother was;
AMS: “rather upset” and told her words to the effect of:
AMS: “He’s either hit his head and can’t answer me or somebody’s taken him because he knows to answer me.”

William Tyrrell inquest: foster mother immediately thought 'somebody has taken him'

You can hear everything, but you also can't distinguish between a sound you label as distinctive and a bird?
Even if they find WT, FFC has already said she maybe heard him scream in the bushes for a few seconds.

How on earth was she ruled out as a suspect is beyond my comprehension.

The sale had already gone through at that point, so the house didn’t need to be dressed up IMO & also it does not take long for a lawn to become messy again, especially in spring time in Australia, plenty of cockatoos out & about trashing eucalyptus trees.
Also pay close attention to the grass area in the walkthrough video of the MFC, looks pretty consistent with what the FFC had reported IMO

Some dates:

Her father died in Feb 2014

WT reported missing on 12 Sep 2014

House is recorded as being sold on 31 Oct 2014

So, yes quite a while since her father died, and yes the sales process was probably approaching settlement when WT was reported missing.

Just went back to thread 2 to see what I was thinking at the beginning of this case, turns out not much has changed ..

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

Going back in time to read more ..

It is actually interesting reading thread 1, lots of early media articles etc, like this gem: William Tyrell’s parents desperate for ‘glimmer of hope’ as fears of foul play grow

They jumped to the predator conclusion very early on ..

Police dogs have failed to pick up any scent trails to suggest William wandered away from his grandparents’ house.

From that article...

Yes, the FF had a new car, IMO, there was a list in the thread of all the cars owned in the street. There was quite a discussion about it.
The car quoted in a previous thread is a land rover discovery. The car the FC are currently driving is a grey land rover discovery. Possibly the same car IMO

Reading Thread 1 a few things stand out.

1. You can almost read FM's influence in every direction they take, they were already looking at abduction theories by day 2.

2. It was local police and locals doing the searches.

3. They EMAILED police in other areas about missing WT why I have no idea, seemed odd.

4. The fact that he was in foster care really influenced how much this story got out there in the early stages especially.

Honestly reading back, you can see why things didn't pan out well, and if FM is involved you can see how she managed to avoid closer scrutiny .. reading on.

Hello, I did not misread, I was showing evidence of what the lawn looked like, just happened to feature in the video with the MFC

Your response wasn't addressing the original point, Violet77, because I wasn't talking about a lawn getting messy. I was talking about the fact that the foster mother unequivocally lied when she said that the gardens and lawns hadn't been attended to since her father's death.

In the for sale images, it is clear the lawns have been attended to.

Would you like to assist :p

It would be extremely useful for someone to transcribe all of the various interviews (police, TV programs, newspaper articles) to document what was said by which POI/witness, and when.

Heck of a lot of work and would suit a fast typist with stenographic experience plus a lot of free time.

I’m so sure that I recall them saying in the beginning that the water tank & septic had been searched. I will say this is IMO as it was 7 years ago so not sure where I would ever find a link for that now. It is just a memory. I will however, also say that many things I thought had been done during this investigation have now been brought into question so who really knows anymore.
Unless they are looking for something that may have been placed in there after being searched initially.

It would be extremely useful for someone to transcribe all of the various interviews (police, TV programs, newspaper articles) to document what was said by which POI/witness, and when.

Heck of a lot of work and would suit a fast typist with stenographic experience plus a lot of free time.

That could be done a lot easier with speech-to-text programs.

Cessnock Advertiser
Divers to aid William Tyrrell search
NOVEMBER 24 2021 - 2:57PM
Police divers are on the scene of the search for missing boy William Tyrrell on the NSW mid-north coast.
Wednesday marks the first time divers have been involved in the search.
The Australian reports that the divers are inspecting two water tanks on the property.

Sorry for the need to quote myself.....

Another news article today... which says the Police Divers have "returned". Wonder if it should read "have returned to Kendall" instead?

By Brittany Chain For Daily Mail Australia02:52 24 Nov 2021, updated 03:45 24 Nov 2021
A team of police divers have returned to William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's home to inspect a rainwater tank.
Water tank at William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's house searched

2. It was local police and locals doing the searches.

That, plus the fact that it's a small quiet backwater, for me explains why the crucial first 48 hours were essentially squandered from an investigative standpoint.

Had there been (say) a ransom demand, then the police would have formed a task force immediately.

Cessnock Advertiser
NOVEMBER 24 2021 - 2:57PM
Police divers are on the scene of the search for missing boy William Tyrrell on the NSW mid-north coast.
Wednesday marks the first time divers have been involved in the search.
The Australian reports that the divers are inspecting two water tanks on the property.
thats strange because if you google early search photos theres some showing police divers?

That could be done a lot easier with speech-to-text programs.

Maybe if you or I were to be reading from articles into the microphone, but there could be issues with the audio from TV programs.

Nonetheless, possibly worth a try.

Sorry I think you might have misread my post. The foster mother actually said that the lawn was full of sticks and leaves because since her father's death the lawns hadn't been attended to.

She lied.

We need to start collating all these lies somewhere .. it seems to me the list is growing daily now that we are viewing her in a new light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23