Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
where does ffcs drive fit in with this, was it before she spoke to neighbour ams, who waited with her while she called police? also wondering if judy wilson may have seen or heard anything?.....

Neighbour Anne-Maree Sharpley remembers seeing William Tyrell’s distressed mother frantically pacing the quiet street where they both live searching for her son just minutes after he went missing.

“You could tell she was very distressed when she first came to us,” Mrs Sharpley said.

“I just remember saying ‘don’t worry, we’ll find him’, and that has stuck with me because obviously they didn’t find him.

“I waited with her while she called the police.”

Shortly after, William’s father returned from shopping and quickly began to grasp the urgency of the situation.

“I remember standing there in tears watching him run up and down the street, calling out William’s name with sweat pouring off him. It was heartbreaking,” she said.

“The longer it goes on, the worse it gets. Never once did we think that we wouldn’t find him here.”

Mrs Wilson also told how William’s father frantically searched her yard over and over again into the night.

“He was just walking around crying. He kept asking me if there was anywhere

else he could’ve been hiding here,” Mrs Wilson said. “He just looked devastated.”

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

IMO opinion I think the drive down Batar Creek Road occurred after FFC had search inside the house, and around the garden, then she did the drive. came back, then made contact with neighbours, searched more, after discussion with Sharpley near the Bus Stop made the 000 call. all IMO

I wonder if the First Responding Police Officer - made a note of items on the back porch - I see a dolls pram in one of the photos the FFC. Could the the list of items initally included a pair of shoes? which subsequently no longer existed and where explained as being on WT. Which might be unlikely if he impulsively jumped off the porch and ran around the side of house as stated. I feel the shoes in the photo make sense that WT was taught to take them off if going inside the house. In the photo WT's sister has shoes on and FFGM has shoes on. It seems possible that he took off without them on. This is only important if the shoes where sighted later - or to prove he didn't go far into thick bushland due to no shoes. Just wondering what importance it might have to Police - why not believe that he had them on???

William Tyrrell: Suspicion lifts from missing boy’s birth family | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site After more games, William had become bored and “jumped off the side of the patio” and said “daddy tiger” .New William Tyrrell photos released from the same day he vanished in Kendall - ABC News - Photos of shoes and back door and WT's sister's shoes on her and pram. Do you think the first responder - compiles a list of items that are on the back porch/deck that is the last area he was playing. MOO
You think police or detectives would of taken photos of the deck, do we know the time line of when second responders arrive, then detectives, with CS in Carnarvon police issued a list of what time police we're called, then what time they arrive then so on for the course of a few days, one list was made given to the media for each police event, this should be done for WT,

I agree that each item on the deck should of been listed and foster family ordered to stay clear of the deck even police tape

<modsnip - no link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome

here is the foster father video

I have no idea what video you are referring to when you say 'video by police officer'. The above video was taken on 16/9/2014 and the man with the foster father is a detective not the 1st responding police officer IMO

Please refer to the Media 'no discussion' thread I linked upthread just now you will find many links to articles. It takes ages to search for links when people ask for them. I personally find my 'best friend' is google search engine.

Looking foward to reading your comments and input about this very sad case!

Note: Link copied to WS Media 'no discussion' thread page 7
Welcome

here is the foster father video

I have no idea what video you are referring to when you say 'video by police officer'. The above video was taken on 16/9/2014 and the man with the foster father is a detective not the 1st responding police officer IMO

Thank you sniffsniffcough for your link.
I had stumbled on a video by Senior Constable Christopher Rowley addressing the Media, but after again searching and searching via Google, cannot again locate it!

Why are police doing this so publicly when they are not sure .. have they learned no lessons from the past? I'm sorry, but with each passing day it looks more and more like they are chasing their tails again. I absolutely think the FM deserved another look at, especially in regards to her omissions from the day William went missing, but to come out so strongly against her in the media was foolhardy IMO.

What on earth are they playing at?

Imo, with FM and FF not being identified publicly, the NSWPOL have nothing to lose going forward and fulfilling the Coroner's requests. Their anonymity is due to them being foster parents, FACS keeping LT's identity secret, and NSWPOL are taking advantage of it.

If nothing is discovered to incriminate FM or another person, back to the Coroner's inquest and they'll report the findings and make a determination of what happened to WT.

Fractured skull maybe and maybe greenstick fractures of radius, fractured clavicle, kids bones are well, like green sticks and break like them, with splintering. Only a bad head injury would cause death, but it would have to be of traffic collision seriousness, IMO.

I have not heard anything about a traffic collision so cancel that out of my mind. If any part of William's skull or extremity bones are discovered would these greenstick fractures you suggest still be visible?

Aren't brain injury due to hard knocks and subsequent internal injury really dangerous like causing major concussion and death at times. Like the 'one punch' attacks in recent times the person has died due to their head hitting pavement IMO.

If William wasn't wearing a helmet whilst he was riding his bike and fell of and knocked his head on the concrete driveway etc would that be a more serious type of brain injury?

Why are police doing this so publicly when they are not sure .. have they learned no lessons from the past? I'm sorry, but with each passing day it looks more and more like they are chasing their tails again. I absolutely think the FM deserved another look at, especially in regards to her omissions from the day William went missing, but to come out so strongly against her in the media was foolhardy IMO.

What on earth are they playing at?

IIRC, something new emerged (from the inquest?) that triggered police to request more time and the displeased Coroner said to go ahead but be quick.

As I've said here before, even if police were to uncover human remains that could be identified as William's, they would still have to make a solid case that a particular individual was directly responsible for his death and that it was not accidental.

Getting someone charged and before a court would need the DPP to be convinced that there is a good likelihood of a jury convicting that person, or those persons, beyond reasonable doubt, which is a big ask in this situation IMO.

Frankly, I think the police would need a confession.

If William had hit his head after a trip over or fall whilst riding his bike on the concrete driveway or into the garden bed, would you consider there would be evidence on the skull bone fracture or further evidence of arm or leg bones?
The balcony is said to be around 5 metres high, so maybe the top rail of the balcony is even higher from the ground. Five metres is the threshold where fatal injuries other than fatal head injuries begin to be important causes of death, so limb and other fractures might be seen. Cranial fractures are also common. The other feature of interest might be the presence of older fractures, which could raise the possibility of abuse, which has been hinted at in posts about the black eye.

I have not heard anything about a traffic collision so cancel that out of my mind. If any part of William's skull or extremity bones are discovered would these greenstick fractures you suggest still be visible?

Aren't brain injury due to hard knocks and subsequent internal injury really dangerous like causing major concussion and death at times. Like the 'one punch' attacks in recent times the person has died due to their head hitting pavement IMO.

If William wasn't wearing a helmet whilst he was riding his bike and fell of and knocked his head on the concrete driveway etc would that be a more serious type of brain injury?
Yes, any type of bone injury would be visible even now, and IMO, head injuries enough to kill, would be too, there would be some cranial damage, MOO.

IIRC, something new emerged (from the inquest?) that triggered police to request more time and the displeased Coroner said to go ahead but be quick.

As I've said here before, even if police were to uncover human remains that could be identified as William's, they would still have to make a solid case that a particular individual was directly responsible for his death and that it was not accidental.

Getting someone charged and before a court would need the DPP to be convinced that there is a good likelihood of a jury convicting that person, or those persons, beyond reasonable doubt, which is a big ask in this situation IMO.

Frankly, I think they would need a confession.

I think so too, they would need a confession, which is why they called the media .. I can't see that working in this case, if someone has kept this secret so long, and can see as we can that police will have a very difficult time proving a case they are hardly going to jump up and help them now.

The balcony is said to be around 5 metres high, so maybe the top rail of the balcony is even higher from the ground. Five metres is the threshold where fatal injuries other than fatal head injuries begin to be important causes of death, so limb and other fractures might be seen. Cranial fractures are also common. The other feature of interest might be the presence of older fractures, which could raise the possibility of abuse, which has been hinted at in posts about the black eye.

3yo child riding his bike and not wearing a helmet and crashing into something like a garden bed or concrete driveway in your opinion is it possible serious head trauma may have caused a death or a child to fall into deep state of unconsciousness?

Note: bolded added

I know that I actually found and watched it somewhere; I have all but exhausted my searches .....it seems to have vanished!

Could there have been a media interview after he testified at the Inquest? Or a media article with details of what he said and you mistakenly believe you watched a video?

Thinks do disappear of the net all the time regarding this case. That is why I copy things as soon as I hear or read them. I have over 12,000 screen shots!

I think so too, they would need a confession, which is why they called the media .. I can't see that working in this case, if someone has kept this secret so long, and can see as we can that police will have a very difficult time proving a case they are hardly going to jump up and help them now.

I personally try not to overthink why this and why that because it would drive me crazy and I would reach for the Gin bottle too frequently.

Frankly, I think the police would need a confession.
I agree about them probably needing a confession----which might be why they are doing all of this now so publicly and harshly--putting major pressure on the foster parents to rattle them, fracture them maybe?

I agree about them probably needing a confession----which might be why they are doing all of this now so publicly and harshly--putting major pressure on the foster parents to rattle them, fracture them maybe?

Yes, I believe that Detective Laidlaw's approach is to 'rattle the can' so strongly, so to speak, that if there's something in there it will very likely come out.

Although the foster parents are officially unidentifiable, the media is very much in their faces at every turn and I believe the police are happy for that to be the situation.

However, such trial by media has blown up spectacularly before, and it may yet again in this case.

Could there have been a media interview after he testified at the Inquest? Or a media article with details of what he said and you mistakenly believe you watched a video?

Thinks do disappear of the net all the time regarding this case. That is why I copy things as soon as I hear or read them. I have over 12,000 screen shots!
Wow....that's diligence!
I found this quote from the Inquest:
"Australian Associated Press
31 May 2019
Police involved in the first searches for NSW toddler William Tyrrell found suspected human hair and blood in dense bushland and repeatedly searched one man's home, documents released by the coroner reveal.......

A Sydney inquest in March heard from the first people on the scene and William's biological and foster families.'My immediate thought was someone has taken him," his foster mother tearfully told the inquest'.

Four statements to NSW Police – three by Senior Constable Christopher Rowley and one from William's biological father – were released by the coroner on Friday."
Link: Hair and blood found in early William Tyrrell investigation

ADMIN NOTE:

FYI, the MEDIA/MAPS/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION* thread is linked in the Opening Post of each new thread so members can find it easily.

All members are allowed to post MSM articles to that thread. As the title specifies, it is a No Discussion thread. Posts containing anything other than a very brief synopsis of the linked article will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member