Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just highlighting the point the 3 previous leading detectives who gave the FMS' a pass didn't solve the case either.

IMO nobody at all, most importantly the last ones to be with him gets a pass untill the case is actually solved.

moo

That can’t be how it goes. Assuming everyone is guilty until proven otherwise is problematic in so many ways. That LE are content to run with that strategy is baffling. Yes, it may smoke someone out but the media speculation could ruin innocent lives.

Advertisement

Inside the privileged life of William Tyrrell's foster mother as she reveals why she hates THAT Spider-Man suit photo and how he called her 'mum' for the first time hours before he vanished

• William Tyrrell's foster mother is a wealthy professional worth several million
  • She comes from Sydney's north shore and always longed for children
  • She is an enthusiastic tuckshop mum at a primary school in an exclusive suburb
  • The foster mother, 56, and foster father, 54, have experience in real estate
  • They sold the Sydney house William lived in last year for more than $4m
  • She wanted William to grow up a 'socially aware, good contributor to society'
  • Careful about diet, she allowed William a McDonald's treat en route to Kendall
By Candace Sutton for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 01:35 AEDT, 26 November 2021 | Updated: 02:30 AEDT, 26 November 2021

Should quell any speculation about a financial related motive at the very least.

Thank you for confirming- that is what I thought I heard - so is FFC not aPOI ??? Confused

Are you able to supply an exact quote of what was said please because the video in the link supplied showed Bennett speaking for about 1:35 with no media questions. TIA

from the little snippets weve seen from msm, the ffs new place doesnt look as expensive as the house they sold, unless theyre renting until they find something else, not sure if they bought this new place, but just wondering if they could have been given a heads up to save money for a legal battle?
I grew up in the neighbouring suburb in Sydney ...lived there until moving to Melbourne 12 years ago . House prices are ridiculous , my family home sold last year for over 6 million. Not to my family unfortunately. Residences can be very deceiving from the street in the good old North Shore.
The thought did cross my mind I admit......but then I searched my old street. Just ridiculously unaffordable to most now, no matter how humble they may appear.

That can’t be how it goes. Assuming everyone is guilty until proven otherwise is problematic in so many ways. That LE are content to run with that strategy is baffling. Yes, it may smoke someone out but the media speculation could ruin innocent lives.

Should quell any speculation about a financial related motive at the very least.
I am not sure that anyone has speculated about a financial motive, have they?
It has always been known that they were an affluent couple IMO.

You tagged my post sorry I am not sure what the connection is with this statement to mine.

Sleep was talking about the 3 previous detectives giving the FPs a pass and they must have due reason to do so.

My reply was about the investigation didnt solve anything with that perspective though.

moo

What I notice with these announcements is three angles.

The Strike Force - from an investigative stance
The Commissioner - from a PR stance
The Minister - from a political stance

I find it helpful to take more notice of the Strike Force and less from the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member