Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECULATION: IF Person of Interest IS indeed the person noted throughout this thread and in the current Media.

Very doubtful that William would be there.
Perpetrator would be too worried that riders and dogs of riders and
human presence constantly would be too inhabited a place to bury a
victim. More likely if the person in question suddenly made up this
story , it was to lead searchers in the OPPOSITE direction to where
he is actually buried IF they are indeed the guilty party.

I would search in the OPPOSITE direction as well; the cemetery where
the POI's father is buried should definitely be considered. Even his grave
is a distinct possibility. Not sure if the FGM (wife of deceased) is also buried
there as well. One would need to consider the possibility that if there IS
evidence that the FMDI - then the grave site is a possible crime scene with
remains of crime, whether a body or otherwise could have been buried at the
time in FGFs grave...OR...at the time of FGM's decease. This MAY have been
in order to give WT a belated Christian burial?

Did they not look at a long range weather forecast or consult a meteorologist ???

Evidently not. A La Nina event (thus heavy rainfall on the east coast) was given a 50/50 likelihood for the October-December 2021 and November-January 2021/2022 seasons back in September: El Niño/La Niña Southern Oscillation (ENSO)

Regardless, police were told to put their skates on by the Coroner who was about to publish her final report when the police said that they had new information that warranted investigating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECULATION: IF Person of Interest IS indeed the person noted throughout this thread and in the current Media.

is a distinct possibility. Not sure if the FGM (wife of deceased) is also buried

I posted two threads ago to check the cemetery, Apparently it is 200 metres from the house down the road. What it WT took off down to the cemetery as he was colouring and drawing to take to his FGF grave that afternoon, may have been hit by a car down there ?? Or got lost down near the cemetery?

Very doubtful that William would be there at that former Riding School IMO.

That's the other thing that gnaws at me, why did FM go the opposite direction of the cemetery? Why not check that out as well?

I posted two threads ago to check the cemetery, Apparently it is 200 metres from the house down the road. What it WT took off down to the cemetery as he was colouring and drawing to take to his FGF grave that afternoon, may have been hit by a car down there ?? Or got lost down near the cemetery?

Wasn't the road going to the Riding School UPHILL? Then going the other way would be downhill? Or have I got this mixed up? IF that is the case then it would be far easier for a child to go DOWNHILL as opposed to UPHILL? I don't know the area, just what I have been reading here.

Evidently not. A La Nina event (thus heavy rainfall on the east coast) was given a 50/50 likelihood for the October-December 2021 and November-January 2021/2022 seasons back in September: El Niño/La Niña Southern Oscillation (ENSO)

Regardless, police were told to put their skates on by the Coroner who was about to publish her final report when the police said that they had new information that warranted investigating.

Covid hasn't helped of course

EVIDENCE- NOT SPECULATION !

CREDIBLE EYE-WITNESS TO KIDNAPPING OF WILLIAM TYRRELL (as many others here have argued!).

On the day in question, Kendall resident Mr Ronald Chapman (swears under oath?) at the recent inquest into the disappearance of William Tyrrell, that he most definitely saw the child in a speeding 4 wheel drive , with a blonde woman at the wheel followed by someone driving erratically in a blue/grey? vehicle who almost lost control of the speeding car whilst rounding the curb in the road.

This took place on LAUREL STREET KENDALL which is off Batar Creek Road, which runs into Benaroon Drive where the Foster family were staying with their relative. Laurel Street is a way to drive out of the subdivision leading to the Pacific Highway to Sydney- or North to Brisbane.

Mr Chapman swears that he is 100% sure that he saw William wearing the Spider-Man suit, standing UP in the rear of the 4 wheel drive. This question of vehicle / vehicles , makes and models must be speculative as Mr Chapman admits that he is a very bad identifier of actual makes and models of cars, however certainly knows a 4 wheel drive when he sees one . This incident occurred at the exact same time according to the witness, that William was said to have disappeared. Why has this evidence not been followed up and has Mr Chapman undergone HYPNOSIS in order to clarify details? He has been recognised as a credible witness, so why has this evidence been over-ridden in favour of the FPsDI? The Foster parents also owned a silverish grey four wheel drive and the FGM also owned a bluish grey Sedan (Mazda 3).

For those asking : Why the delay in reporting sighting?
Because he said he was informed that the police would be visiting ALL residents within a 1km radius of the home where William disappeared. He said he waited a few weeks for them to arrive. When they did not show up, he contacted them via an intermediary who was related to the local police area command. Then he waited AGAIN!
So the question here is : Was Mr Chapman dreaming or was this an actual sighting of a kidnapping in progress? HYPNOSIS may be the key here.

SPECULATION

Unless of course, William had been seriously injured, falling from the balcony or tree, or smashing his bike on rocks after fleeing down the driveway out of control. Then had been placed into the rear of the FGMs car unrestrained, perhaps unconscious, and someone known to her followed on behind while they sped towards the nearest doctor or hospital? While driving perhaps he awoke, and stood up against the window, as Mr Chapman stated that he spotted the William with both hands up against the window pane. The speeding woman took no heed for his safety and Ron Chapman cursed under his breath that she was a / SILLY B**tch/ he said.

Arguably, under this scenario, William may have again slumped to the floor unconscious and they had to pull over; he didn't regain consciousness , and they then drove elsewhere to devise a cover story and bury poor William? Although this scenario would involve the FF vehicle as well, & he was proven to have left the area at around 9am...SO...

ALTERNATIVELY-Again speculation IMO-- William WAS Kidnapped by the blonde woman, and male companion who were possibly known to the extended bio family and who may have had concerns relayed from the biological mother, that William's bruising was of great concern and they wanted him out of there! As he seemed to be a very adventurous child the bruising was not necessarily assault, however in light of recent AVO restraints this week, that conclusion is debatable. I for one hope that the truth is with the second scenario and that William is still alive somewhere. There were arguably many many available friends and colleagues within William's extended bio family & friendship circle who might have been tempted to 'RESCUE' him, (and other unscrupulous individuals as well, for a cost $$$?)

Top detective makes bold claims on what happened to William Tyrrell

This article was from July, I was not aware that Laidlaw was pursuing this line of thinking for so long.
Apologies to seasoned sleuthers if this article is “old news” but I had the belief that the “new evidence/intelligence” they were working on was uncovered much more recently.

I have followed this case from day one. My first impressions was FF. As the years went by an there was one POI after another, I wavered, but always returned to my initial hypothesis.
The FFC is suspicious. cold, Self serving.

Both of them, because of their professions, are highly literate, expert performers. They stay on script. They never seem to stop to ponder a question or grasp for the right words.

The FM strikes me as being controlling/calculating. I have not really formed much of an opinion about the FF, but then birds of a feather do tend to flock together.

SPECULATION:
EXACTLY- many possibilities there.
And so convenient as cadaver dogs may have
trouble locating the scent of remains
pertaining to the victim.
So many grave sites there.
Even burial on the outskirts
of the cemetery is possible.
The investigators know what to
look for. IF not in grave itself,
then look for a non native tree or plant
in an area surrounding the area.
Whoever did this MAY have planted
something on top of the site in order
to locate the gravesite later. IMO

Absolutely . In my opinion he is within 1 km radius of the house.
I don’t know the area at all but I would draw a 1km radius circle around the house and then concentrate on the section that is uphill. Because no one would ever go uphill.

I have been re-listening to the interviews with fresh ears and think there is a whole lot of mis direction in the FC statements. E.g in the MFC walkthrough where he rushes the police down the hill after saying something like FFC could hear William roaring to the right when there is an open balcony to the right just behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752