FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

The Karma comment is a little bit odd?

"As far as I am concerned, justice is already on its way to whoever did this.. They are already being taken of- Karmic law will do what it does.. I just want it closed so we can move forward.. <3" is the exact quote which is sort of better than I remember but the want it closed? Not justice? Odd IMO

Based on the very early reader comments at local TV networks where so many assumed/believed that RR was the victim of a "hit and run" motorist, I think the killer must have been very confident that they would escape charges. Also hopeful this confidence was their downfall, rookie mistakes made, and justice for RR will be swift.

So sorry for RR's community, family, and friends. :(
I especially agree that LE owes you all some reassuring answers today. Not to be confused with specific details but LE needs to break the silence. MOO

Neighborhood shows support for teen found dead after bike ride in Palm Beach Gardens

Nov 29, 2021

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (CBS12) — Alton residents are decorating their homes with red ribbons in honor of Ryan Rogers.

Neighbors say this is their way of showing support to the family until the person responsible for the teen's death is caught.

Cindy Rogers, Ryan's mom, has since only made statements on social media.

Rogers' latest reply to a friend said, "As far as I am concerned, justice is already on its way to whoever did this... They are already being taken of- Karmic law will do what it does...I just want it closed so we can move forward."

There is a reward of up to $8,000 for information leading to an arrest in the case of the teen's death in Palm Beach Gardens.

Ryan is the 14-year-old boy found dead after he went on a bike ride two weeks ago. Family members said he left his home around 6:39 p.m. on Nov. 15. Police later found his body near Central Boulevard and the I-95 overpass.

Police ruled his death a homicide.

[..]

Police are expected to reveal new information around 3 p.m. on Monday. Follow Lena Salzbank on Twitter for instant updates.

Yes, it was Skylar Neese. Such a sad case.

<modsnip> The girl who was murdered by her 2 friends was notable because it never happens. In almost every case these things are done by a close relative and the cases where it is not a close relative, an adult is still the one responsible. Kids that age leave a massive electronic trail. Kids that age talk a ton. Teens break easily when police ask them anything at all. There would be all sorts of kids on social media talking about it. We have kids and friends who play sports, go to Dwyer High, are in the Predator's soccer league....absolutely nothing at all as far as Ryan being involved in anything, no one ever heard him dating anyone, nothing. Every single kid has said Ryan was focused on his sports, and school, just like many boys that age are. 14 years old for a boy is light years away from 17 in regards to dating. Lets be decent please. Statistics are that is usually a relative and almost every single time an adult. <modsnip>
Why does my opinion seem to bother you so much? Just ignore it, we already know you don't think it was a teen. You think it was an adult, it might have been. So there it is. Just let me have my own opinion, I'm not stating it as fact.

I’m surprised this case hasn’t gone national. Cute kid with a clean background goes missing on an alleged bike ride and is suddenly found dead. I suppose because there is not much information released or pleas made to public, there is not much substance to run with.

I just hope this is a real update. This kid was murdered, whoever did it needs to be punished.
Sure, we'd all like "real information" but given that LE has said nothing since announcing RR's death a homicide, I think locals will welcome LE breaking their silence if nothing more than to acknowledge the community they serve. MOO

<modsnip>
From CBS12 article dated 11/29:
Cindy Rogers, Ryan's mom, has since only made statements on social media.

Rogers' latest reply to a friend said, "As far as I am concerned, justice is already on its way to whoever did this... They are already being taken of- Karmic law will do what it does...I just want it closed so we can move forward."
^^sbm

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope Ryan gets justice and that the silence means they are close. Yes, the case is shocking, and leads one to want to follow if they live close, but ultimately a 14 year-old lost his life. 14 years-old. Tragic. Someone did this. They need to be held accountable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back