Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the accident theory but why was her car parked in a garage blocks away when there was parking near the building she was videotaped walking behind. To me that sounds like her car was possibly moved after whatever happened to her.
My guess is that this was NOT an accident. And I am VERY curious to know what JW meant when he said that 1-5 people know what happened to HP.

Question. Didn't her ex say that she received a phone call while she was at the ballgame and that she left shorty after that? If this is true then did that phone call have to do with why she was at those apartments? If that is the case then wouldn't that lean towards someone she knew harming her?

My guess is that this was NOT an accident. And I am VERY curious to know what JW meant when he said that 1-5 people know what happened to HP.
I mean I think that’s just what LE told him. He probably doesn’t know much more than that - are you implying he’s not being forthcoming? I could think of a bunch of reasons why 1-5 people might be gathered on a Sunday afternoon, some more nefarious than others. They’re doing drugs, they’re going to sell or buy something, they’re going to rob someone, they’re watching football, etc.

Question. Didn't her ex say that she received a phone call while she was at the ballgame and that she left shorty after that? If this is true then did that phone call have to do with why she was at those apartments? If that is the case then wouldn't that lean towards someone she knew harming her?
No, the phone call seems to be some sort of rumor that started somewhere (has come up here several times and been disproven) but was never reported.

I think Heidi encountered foul play and I think she told her BF she was fearful for a reason. It's like she knew someone was out to get her. I wonder what her work situation was like with JS supposedly accusing her of embezzlement after she went missing.
It seems to me that JW and JS were both disparaging of her character. I don't think she was mentally ill, had a drug problem, or embezzled funds. I think she may have said the wrong thing to the wrong person <modsnip: No MSM to support info stated as fact> All my opinion only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the media thread but could not find an article, but I remember reading here that there was an article that mentioned that H + F staff said that they were familiar with Heidi and had seen her in the building at least several times. Plus there was also the friend who said she had once picked up Heidi from the building. In light of everything that has happened, obviously she has connections to that building and had reason to be there. Of course the big question is what were those connections related to and who were they? LE surely knows, but isn't saying! I still haven't decided if I think JS is involved or if this is totally unrelated - like just involved with a bad crowd or a relationship gone bad.

Hmmmmm, I am really not feeling like the husband was involved. This is LA, after all, so his responses in interviews could be just that LA type of personality. In addition, his interviews were from around a month ago, so he might have thought more along the lines of Heidi being gone voluntarily.

What gives me pause are all the business entities in which she is named in some type of authoritative position, in addition to her last names being used interchangeably. She is Planck on some forms and Wayne on others (and yes, I checked that the Wayne name wasn't from when she was married). To me, those actions seem like they were done on purpose to try and mislead. I worry that she was caught up in something related to work.

I understand the accident theory but why was her car parked in a garage blocks away when there was parking near the building she was videotaped walking behind. To me that sounds like her car was possibly moved after whatever happened to her.
I mean I think that’s just what LE told him. He probably doesn’t know much more than that - are you implying he’s not being forthcoming? I could think of a bunch of reasons why 1-5 people might be gathered on a Sunday afternoon, some more nefarious than others. They’re doing drugs, they’re going to sell or buy something, they’re going to rob someone, they’re watching football, etc.
No, I am not implying that at all. And I could be wrong. I agree that '1-5 people' is probably what LE told JW, and that doesn't factor into why I am guessing that her death was not an accident. If this was purely an accident, there would be no need to throw her body down a trash chute. If she fell and hit her head for example, you would just call an ambulance. Even if she overdosed, a responsible person would call an ambulance.

Hmmmmm, I am really not feeling like the husband was involved. This is LA, after all, so his responses in interviews could be just that LA type of personality. In addition, his interviews were from around a month ago, so he might have thought more along the lines of Heidi being gone voluntarily.

What gives me pause are all the business entities in which she is named in some type of authoritative position, in addition to her last names being used interchangeably. She is Planck on some forms and Wayne on others (and yes, I checked that the Wayne name wasn't from when she was married). To me, those actions seem like they were done on purpose to try and mislead. I worry that she was caught up in something related to work.
I noticed in the statement by JW when he was talking about all the concerned a caring people, he said family, and friends. Unless I missed it he never mentioned co-workers or people she worked with.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... his other children in interviews, but maybe not by name. I think it was one of the DM articles.

Edit: Found it-
4TH NOV 2021, 02:00
'LEAD CONTACT'

Heidi’s ex-husband Jim Wayne explained that he is acting as the “lead contact” for the police and Heidi’s friends through the ordeal.

He described Heidi as a great worker and a great mom.

“We have totally different parenting styles,” he said.

“I’m a very strict dad. This is not my first rodeo, I’ve got two older kids.

It was the Sun, not DM. Missing mom's boss ‘probed over a $43M fraud’ as sleuths seek LinkedIn clues

Last edited by a moderator:
A sad outcome.

I too had thought that LE had located her vehicle some time ago but were simply quiet. Seems now that is the case. I am SO curious as to what forensic evidence they have that makes them so certain that Heidi died, that it happened at H+F, and what led them to the landfill.

The timeline seems even more curious:
+ Per the LE statement, RHD took over the case on 10/29. IMHO, that means that
That's quite a difference of 1 person knowing what happened vs 5 people knowing what happened. MOO

I mean seems obvious that at least one person knows what happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member