Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound dense, but would a trash chute be located in common area?
Wouldn't common areas have cameras?
Or does each apartment have it's own chute?
I have zero knowledge on the subject.
The picture posted on Yelp of the chute on a lower floor was small, overflowing with trash, in the hall. I wondered back then if the larger upper floor apartments had bins inside.

Which is so odd…you think that you would remember the time of literally the last time anyone you were aware of had contact with her. It’s definitely important in the sense of it was right after his game so like an hour later or 9pm. What time was the dog found again? Pretty sure it was shortly after she left the game which would make me think their text exchange was earlier than later in the evening.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I'm trying to catch up on the posts from the past few hours. She texted her son, but her phone was found at home? That means she had to have returned home at some point. There is footage of her leaving her home, so wouldn't there be footage of her returning?

Do we know where the trash room itself is located? Meaning do residents have access to the room where the garbage chute leads? If so, maybe the chute wasn’t used.
In the building where we lived there was a garbage door/chute on every floor. The chute seemed to be a long tunnel leading down to wherever all the garbage landed (somewhere below). I was googling garbage chutes for apartment buildings and found a few diagrams.

It’s surprising that DTLA waste would go to Castaic.
The landfill is closed on Sundays and whatever happened was early evening anyway.
It does accept waste from the public and small
Commercial haulers.
This is what it accepts:
The following materials are accepted for disposal by Chiquita Canyon:

• Municipal Solid Waste
  • Green Waste
  • Construction & Demolition Debris
  • E-Waste for recycling
  • Using Chiquita

I can’t tell what the waste is that the army of searchers is looking through.
Is it concrete chunks?

Not saying this may be what happened to Heidi but there have been reports of beautiful women, models, being dumped at area LA hospitals by 2 or 3 men wearing masks. One of the women died from heroin overdoses and at least one is in critical condition, well, she's considered brain dead, I just now read, from the experience. The ladies apparently began partying at SOHO in LA and went with the men to a warehouse house party afterwards. They were with a third friend but this report doesn't mention her as she left for home earlier when they lingered

Woman declared braindead weeks after model friend dumped dead outside hospital

Hilda Cabrales has been declared braindead after her unconscious body was left outside a Los Angeles hospital just two hours after the body of her dead friend, model Christy Giles, was dumped at another hospital in the area.

Twelve hours later, Ms Giles’ body was left at Southern California Hospital in Culver City. Two hours after that, Ms Cabrelas’ body was dumped [on a sidewalk].

Friend of dead model is declared brain dead two weeks after both girls were dumped outside hospitals | Daily Mail Online

• Hilda Cabrales, 26, was pronounced brain dead yesterday two weeks after being left unconscious outside a hospital in Los Angeles
  • Her father Luis Cabrales Rivera confirmed doctors said she would not wake up from her coma; her organs will be donated as a 'last act of love'
  • He shared that opioids were found in her system which he insist she would never willing take; Christy Giles, 24, was also found with heroin in her system
  • Rivera said police told him 'the people behind this have done it before'
  • Cabrales was left two hours after her friend Wilhelmina model Christy Giles' dead body was dumped outside another LA hospital
  • Both women were dropped off by three men in balaclavas driving a black Prius with no license plates 12 hours after they failed to get into their Uber
  • Giles's husband Jan Cilliers, 41, told DailyMail.com detectives have interviewed two of the three men with whom the women spent their final hours
Do we have a thread for these girls?

I see the opposite with JW. Imo, he defended her character to a fault, despite knowing the backstory of her mental illness. I can't recall one bad thing he has said about her. I think many are under the impression that JW released the court records. They are public records the media obtained themselves.

Moo.
I agree, he has said nothing "bad" about her. He said she was a good mother to their son. Never mentioned the custody case, never mentioned her mental health issues, never mentioned her drug use. In my opinion, he knew those details could hurt her so he never mentioned any of it. I feel so awful for the poor boy.

In the building where we lived there was a garbage door/chute on every floor. The chute seemed to be a long tunnel leading down to wherever all the garbage landed (somewhere below). I was googling garbage chutes for apartment buildings and found a few diagrams.

I know but it leads somewhere, which is usually a trash room. Idk if it was specifically stated that she was in the chute or if people are assuming. Maybe she was never in the chute but was brought directly to the trash room. Sorry, I know that sounds horrible.

If Heidi intentionally went to that building to meet someone, she likely would have moved her car to a more acceptable parking spot. So maybe that was only a temporary spot while she made contact with the tenant. Or...maybe she just stopped somewhere to walk her dog and ran into trouble outside and the troublemaker later moved her car.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I'm trying to catch up on the posts from the past few hours. She texted her son, but her phone was found at home? That means she had to have returned home at some point. There is footage of her leaving her home, so wouldn't there be footage of her returning?

She had 2 phones apparently - one was found, one was not.

Alternately, someone who had her phone could have responded to the text to cover their tracks/buy some time. It's happened in other cases (Kelsey Berreth, Gabby Petito).

Do we have a thread for these girls?

I agree, he has said nothing "bad" about her. He said she was a good mother to their son. Never mentioned the custody case, never mentioned her mental health issues, never mentioned her drug use. In my opinion, he knew those details could hurt her so he never mentioned any of it. I feel so awful for the poor boy.

The thread for Christie and Hilda Marcela:

CA - Christy Lee Giles, 24, and friend, dumped at different hospitals, Los Angeles, 13 Nov 2021

Has anyone determined exactly when The Muffin Man made his appearance? Current timeline seems to indicate a four-day window. I suspect this showing (ALL we have seen of him) is to establish an alibi: he knew what was happening at the time he was making his delivery.

Has anyone determined exactly when The Muffin Man made his appearance? Current timeline seems to indicate a four-day window. I suspect this showing (ALL we have seen of him) is to establish an alibi: he knew what was happening at the time he was making his delivery.
The official date of the video has not been reported other than that it was taken “a day or two” after her disappearance.

More Video Evidence Found in Heidi Planck Case

I doubt that it was an alibi builder considering whatever happened to HP appears to have happened the day of her disappearance, IMO, based on the police asking for tips “from anyone who was at the residential building at 1201 S. Hope St. […] on or around Oct. 17.”

Also, the police are investigating the case as a “robbery-homicide case.”

LAPD searching landfill for evidence in Heidi Planck’s disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members