AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to a news interview from the Kingsport Times News with DW from June 18, 2021.

DW states that the last memory he has of SW is the night before (June 14) she disappeared he remembers twirling her. She would hold
out her finger and he would twirl her for a long time.
On later interviews he stated that the last memory he had of SW was the morning of June 15. She was still sleeping and her foot was under
him in the bed.

She came up missing on Tuesday June 15 and he was already back at work on the following Monday.

He also makes a point that he wanted the video of SW dancing in the rain made public. He mentioned that 2 or 3 times.
The one with the red barrel.

He stated that CW stays on the internet looking for clues but she is very upset about the things that are being said about her.

DW believes SW was taken for trafficking.

Watch now: Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers | Family | timesnews.net

There is also a news article that says almost the same thing. You have to scroll down for the video.
It has been good for me to go back and read articles and watch some videos from the beginning. It's almost like looking with new eyes.

We wait and wait. I just hope it isn’t like the Delphi case for Abby and Libby where over four and a half years later we are still waiting. 138 threads and it is still going strong.

It just seems like there is no news and no clues about what happened to Summer. Did someone take her? Is she dead? Did she wander off and succumb to the elements?

Where is this little girl? Christmas is coming and it will be a sad sad time for her family. I wish we would hear something.

Just popped on to post this news. Praying that if little Summer isn't still alive, they do find her today. Family and the entire community needs closure on this.
I was surprised to see it pop up in the news after so long, but it makes sense now that the frost has killed a lot of the foliage. Praying the same thing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member