AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the U.S. Sun, another article about the search today with more photos:

Summer Wells missing: Massive search underway in Tennessee for girl, 5, who disappeared six months ago (the-sun.com)

On Tuesday, dozens of agents and deputies are in the Beech Creek area to search for Summer.

Teams were focusing on overgrown areas that they said "were previously difficult to access due to high grass and heavy foliage."

I'm so glad to see this!
I speculate they have a solid tip that is resulting in this action.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Link below shows them coming out. I don’t get the impression there is anything new at this moment. :(

Dozens of people are coming out forest after continuing to search for #SummerWells.
@TBInvestigation
has stated today is a planned search and, so far, there are no new leads.
@wvlt

https://twitter.com/JaredAustinTV/status/1465773012540604423?s=20
This is such a bummer. It boggles my mind that this child could disappear without a trace. But I also can imagine if nobody was present and someone who knew the Wells property took her, drove off and isn’t in the area, it will be so difficult because of the lack of surveillance in the area. Summer honestly breaks my heart.

Someone that LE has talked to knows something. I don’t know who that is but someone knows where this precious child is. They can be smug all they want. The truth eventually comes out and child killers have a very rough time in prison. So eventually this person will experience karma. Where the H is SW??

Nothing was assumed. CW's own words from her own mouth. She hadn't spoken to them to for two weeks. Her precious daughter missing,and she didn't speak to LE for two whole weeks.

Que? I missed that part. The mother didn’t speak to LE for 2 weeks? Why? What was her reasoning? That’s 2 weeks of this kid being anywhere. Unless….

Not sure why CW is getting shade for not talking to LE for two weeks after Summer went missing. I don’t recall exactly when in the timeline this happened but do remember her saying it.

Parent of the missing: You call LE daily, anything new? Did you find my child? LE: No.

How terrible for some parents to hear this daily. Maybe she needed a break from this type of interaction. Surely LE will contact the parents when needed. Certainly the parents of the missing child will contact LE when needed.

I’m still choosing compassion for these parents. IMO

BeckyF said:
Then she should have stated that so that people don't assume. She should know how all this works by now.

Well, you know what they say about assuming...:)
You're right, IMO.
I don't think they care what people assume. They are in the fight of their lives.
Besides, Don had said during that time that he was always with LE or talking to them. Both of them don't have to be in LE's face.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members