AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

I know I've said this before but, honestly, Littlefield is so tiny. There's NO WAY this wouldn't be solved by now if it was a local.

Imo, the crime is connected to the Salt Lake Valley. And has to do with the reason Jerry and Susan were driving to Salt Lake the next day. The trip couldn't happen. The crime was to cover another crime. The silver car clinched it for me. Follow the money.

All my speculation is from articles posted here over the years.

The below linked article is an excellent read.

Community wants answers in murder case

Moo.

Last edited:
Imo, the crime is connected to the Salt Lake Valley. And has to do with the reason Jerry and Susan were driving to Salt Lake the next day. The trip couldn't happen. The crime was to cover another crime. The silver car clinched it for me. Follow the money.

All my speculation is from articles posted here over the years.

The below linked article is an excellent read.

Moo.

It might’ve already been said on here but if they are suspects why haven’t the victims assets been frozen to prevent the son/daughter in law from using it? And had he cut junior out of the will already? And if something is in a will to go to someone, isn’t it not exactly legal for Jr to be preventing the family members from getting the things left for them?

The obvious negligence from the local sheriff answers all your questions. I've read that they wont even return phone calls with information on the case.

So sad because people were hoping the new Sheriff would do better by this case. It is a messy case but solvable. Maybe the new Sheriff doesn't want to get his hands dirty working it.

Moo.

It might’ve already been said on here but if they are suspects why haven’t the victims assets been frozen to prevent the son/daughter in law from using it? And had he cut junior out of the will already? And if something is in a will to go to someone, isn’t it not exactly legal for Jr to be preventing the family members from getting the things left for them?

I know right? Why no attorneys for the heirs?

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jerry Jr's week long trip to his parent's house was really him scouting out the location and snooping?
Hmmm....

All of those stories in the beginning about the neighbors shooting at Jerry and Susan with bb guns, etc. -- were concocted by the suspects; iirc ?

Since the suspects have been named by LE, they're sleuthable.
With that being said, there's not much out there in social media or msm information other than what's already been posted.
MOO.

So sad because people were hoping the new Sheriff would do better by this case. It is a messy case but solvable. Maybe the new Sheriff doesn't want to get his hands dirty working it.

Moo.

Hiya SuziQ! I actually don't feel it's a messy case. Like you said - follow the money. LE just continues to drop the ball. If they don't have the resources needed to put the murderers away, they should man-up and ask for assistance. Coming up on four years. Jeez!

Since the suspects have been named by LE, they're sleuthable.
"A spokesperson for Mojave County Sheriff’s Office said the investigation is active but has not named anyone as suspects."
The Justice Files: Relatives of murdered couple becoming suspicious of own family members (Feb 6, 2020)

Perhaps you could point me to the mainstream media source where LE have revealed the names of suspects. I am not referring to personal opinions that happen to be published in online newsletters, but actual accredited media who have formally recorded statements from Law Enforcement.

It was carried out in AZ to frame the neighbor. Way to obvious after everything has materialized.
Is this your opinion or do you have some sort of factual knowledge you could share with us, by linking to the source.

Hiya SuziQ! I actually don't feel it's a messy case. Like you said - follow the money. LE just continues to drop the ball. If they don't have the resources needed to put the murderers away, they should man-up and ask for assistance. Coming up on four years. Jeez!
bbm
Agreed.
There are forensic accountants who can look at what may have been going on with the McFall's will and what --if anything-- was changed after their vanishing.
As they weren't declared deceased immediately when they were killed, the will and their back accounts should have been examined more thoroughly !

This is solvable but investigators need to know more about the financial dealings and what exactly Jerry and Susan had communicated to the rest of the family !
It's long past time for justice for this lovely couple who did not deserve their fate. :(
Imo.

"A spokesperson for Mojave County Sheriff’s Office said the investigation is active but has not named anyone as suspects."
The Justice Files: Relatives of murdered couple becoming suspicious of own family members (Feb 6, 2020)

Perhaps you could point me to the mainstream media source where LE have revealed the names of suspects. I am not referring to personal opinions that happen to be published in online newsletters, but actual accredited media who have formally recorded statements from Law Enforcement.

From post # 437 and the link in this thread :

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s office, they are suspects in the case.

This is from the sheriff's office and is not considered to be
opinion ; at least according to the LE press release in said article.
It's sad that it's nearly four years and still no answers.
MOO.

Last edited:
bbm
Agreed.
There are forensic accountants who can look at what may have been going on with the McFall's will and what --if anything-- was changed after their vanishing.
As they weren't declared deceased immediately when they were killed, the will and their back accounts should have been examined more thoroughly !

This is solvable but investigators need to know more about the financial dealings and what exactly Jerry and Susan had communicated to the rest of the family !
It's long past time for justice for this lovely couple who did not deserve their fate. :(
Imo.

It seems several other family members have spoken out about the dynamics between Jr. and Meridee. If nothing else, LE has had plenty of time to delve into that aspect of the case. And the financial ties between the couples seem to be pretty well documented via the courts.

There seems to be quite a bit of circumstantial evidence, but maybe no smoking gun, so to speak. I doubt there are a lot of surveillance cameras in the Littlefield community. Wonder if they've asked neighbors if they have personal surveillance systems?

It seems several other family members have spoken out about the dynamics between Jr. and Meridee. If nothing else, LE has had plenty of time to delve into that aspect of the case. And the financial ties between the couples seem to be pretty well documented via the courts.

There seems to be quite a bit of circumstantial evidence, but maybe no smoking gun, so to speak. I doubt there are a lot of surveillance cameras in the Littlefield community. Wonder if they've asked neighbors if they have personal surveillance systems?
Ita.

Well one would suppose that relatives close to Jerry and Susan would have been cleared by now ?
But nothing yet.
Crickets.
And so we wait.
Imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members