AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

weepingangel

Reaction score
Family still searching for son who was last seen leaving his work in Buckeye

BUCKEYE, Ariz. - A family is desperate to find their 24-year-old son who was last seen in Buckeye just over a week ago.

"Very hard on the family. We're up day and night making phone calls, flyers, doing everything we can to try and find my son," said Daniel Robinson's father, David Robinson.

Daniel works in Buckeye, and Buckeye Police officials say he was last seen driving away from work, in the area of Sun Valley Parkway and Cactus Road.

"He just went to go get lunch or wherever he went to, and he was not seen again," said Robinson.

Robinson lives in South Carolina, and when he got word that his son was missing, he drove to Arizona to help with the search.

"Devastated, especially when not getting answers," said Robinson. "He was missing for hours by the time I got the notice. Didn't have any information on where he might have gone."

Robinson says that Daniel graduated from college back east three years ago, and he's been working in the Phoenix area ever since. Daniel lives in the Tempe area.

"Majored in Geology, so when he got out of college, he landed a job here. He loves it out here because of the rock formations," said Robinson. "Very outspoken guy. Very smart. He loves his family. Really close with his sisters and brothers."

Robinson says he plans on staying out here for as long as it takes.

"I need to find my son," said Robinson.

Anyone with information on Daniel's whereabouts should call Buckeye Police.
—————-

Media & Timeline Thread - No Discussion

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I clearly think he is mistaken on time...I think it was earlier (12:30 or before) when Daniel was still driving those 22 explained miles from well site....
As to time, it’s moot whether the Jeep crashed before 10am or around 1pm, my opinion is that the crash was earlier and the phone disconnect time was an artifact of the info-bus shutting down later. But either way, neither of those time points allows much time for the final position to be ‘staged’.

New details may adjust timeline of missing Daniel Robinson

To Note:
•Police have said they have no evidence of foul play or violent criminal activity.
•However, Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall did agree with the suspicious nature of the case.
•According to DR’s father, Buckeye PD is going to bring in the FBI to take a look at the case.
•DR’s father stated he had a recent conversation with a federal law enforcement official.
•He stated this official said he saw DR on the morning of June 23 and he seemed healthy and clearheaded.

…..
Questions:
•Where exactly did this federal law officer see Daniel at on June 23?
•What time in the morning was it?
•Did this federal law officer interact and talk with Daniel? Is that how he knows DR was “healthy and clearheaded”?
•If an officer did see DR as the dad stated, why is this officer just now speaking up and telling the dad this info?

I’m not saying this new information is true or it isn’t. I’d like to know more details around this “sighting”. JMO, at the moment it just seems questionable. Again JMO

So the father is claiming he spoke with a federal law official who saw him the morning he disappeared 6/23, and he seemed healthy and clear headed. Huh? Where did he encounter a federal law official -- after he abruptly left work or before? So the drill operator is lying then, his coworker, the waitress, things his sister told his coworker, his interactions with K...his denial of his son's mental state is concerning.

Attached is a link to a "news conference" Nov. 20th by David Robinson...
So my previous mentioned sighting by a man named "Bill" on the day of the disappearance is the "federal law enforcement official". It was also known that he was out searching for a site to practice shooting. Conveniently, the only real reason to be out there. The sighting has now morphed into the "Morning" which does coincide with Daniel's missing hours. (original rumor was he sighted Daniel later in the day). He also conveniently did not go to Buckeye PD, but to Robinson directly.

The ranchers story told to Daily Mail (which pays for content BTW) and not recorded in the Buckeye PD report has now morphed from " it seems like I would have seen the Jeep previously, or my cows would be all over it licking it and having the ground disturbed" to "I know it was not there 2 days ago...".

Keep in mind that ALL "RED" FLAGS indicated in this video are theories and suspicions from Mr. Robinson's inner circle (himself, McGrath, possibly Jay Calhoun-his attorney, and individuals that have contacted David Robinson directly).

Last but not least, the question has always been, and nothing has ever been suggested as, who "endangered" Daniel. Who would be that person or persons? Did the "federal Law enforcement official" see anyone else? My guess is that that will be the next step that he'll "recall" someone else out there. The 22 some odd missing miles after meeting with Ken until the wreck can't put Daniel very far out of the general area without the miles working out back to the wreck site.

The FBI review which is supposed to happen next week will be interesting to say the least.

New details may adjust timeline of missing Daniel Robinson

To Note:
•Police have said they have no evidence of foul play or violent criminal activity.
•However, Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall did agree with the suspicious nature of the case.
•According to DR’s father, Buckeye PD is going to bring in the FBI to take a look at the case.
•DR’s father stated he had a recent conversation with a federal law enforcement official.
•He stated this official said he saw DR on the morning of June 23 and he seemed healthy and clearheaded.

…..
Questions:
•Where exactly did this federal law officer see Daniel at on June 23?
•What time in the morning was it?
•Did this federal law officer interact and talk with Daniel? Is that how he knows DR was “healthy and clearheaded”?
•If an officer did see DR as the dad stated, why is this officer just now speaking up and telling the dad this info?

I’m not saying this new information is true or it isn’t. I’d like to know more details around this “sighting”. JMO, at the moment it just seems questionable. Again JMO
So important note ...it is a Federal Law Enforcement OFFICIAL not an OFFICER. My interpretation is this person is administrative. Also might work remotely or flex schedule to be out shooting in the desert on a Wednesday morning.
My understanding is they did speak.
Excellent question as to why he didn't go to Buckeye PD.

As to time, it’s moot whether the Jeep crashed before 10am or around 1pm, my opinion is that the crash was earlier and the phone disconnect time was an artifact of the info-bus shutting down later. But either way, neither of those time points allows much time for the final position to be ‘staged’.
Sorry I mistyped...the unexplained 22 miles.

I think everyone is missing the point. The vechicle crashed, rolled for what ever unknown reason. It was found. The question remains where is Daniel?
The main point is the unknown reason. The family want the disappearance made into a criminal investigation. The Buckeye PD insist it is simply a missing persons case. The difference between these two is the amount of discovery that can be performed - for instance paint analysis on the red 'transfer area' on the Jeep. By picking apart the minute details of the case, it might be possible to land this one way or the other. And it's a fascinating case with lots of unknowns. Certainly the family is not helping itself by not publishing the vehicle telemetry, instead we have an information joust between the PI hired by the family and the expert hired by Buckeye PD four months later. We have a nebulous 'witness' slated as wandering solo around in a desert miles from the road when that same desert is also described as 'dangerous' and 'full of cartels'. The last person to see DR alive has a story that changes on every retelling. It's a fascinating case full of mystery and speculation, and I have been working it for months now, and I don't think I'm missing the point.
I shall now consider myself properly trolled :)

We have seen other cases where a person goes missing after a crash. Sometimes the remains are not found for a year or more - and may even be close to the initial crash. Sometimes the remains have not been found.

I think his father is so extremely loyal, determined, and a wonderful parent. I do wish that he would admit that his son may have been having mental health issues at the time he disappeared. Being honest about the situation is important. My son is 21 and had a mental health break. If you talked to him briefly, you would think he was normal and everything is fine. But, if you spent a little more time with him, you could see that things just didn't connect in this thought patterns. When everything came to a head, he was pulled over by police and put in jail because of reckless driving (basically). No drugs or alcohol in the car. But, when he was "evaluated" by a jail psychologist, she said he was "just a drug user/abuser". However, when we were finally able to get him in to an inpatient facility, he has either bi-polar or schizoaffective disorder. Once he was medicated for that, his thought patterns and verbal responses make a lot more sense. I can tell you that if he had crashed his vehicle and lived, he would have likely wandered off in an unknown direction.

Talking about Daniel, this is Arizona in the middle of the summer, in the desert. Very hot! Heat, mental health issues, confusion, dehydration... Add all of these things together, and I fear that he may still be out there but has not yet been found. I honestly think this was a storm that came together. IMVHO, I think Daniel is out there and there is no foul play. I really, really hope they find him for his family's sake. I just don't see a dark side to this story, just a very, very sad story!

We have seen other cases where a person goes missing after a crash. Sometimes the remains are not found for a year or more - and may even be close to the initial crash. Sometimes the remains have not been found.

I think his father is so extremely loyal, determined, and a wonderful parent. I do wish that he would admit that his son may have been having mental health issues at the time he disappeared. Being honest about the situation is important. My son is 21 and had a mental health break. If you talked to him briefly, you would think he was normal and everything is fine. But, if you spent a little more time with him, you could see that things just didn't connect in this thought patterns. When everything came to a head, he was pulled over by police and put in jail because of reckless driving (basically). No drugs or alcohol in the car. But, when he was "evaluated" by a jail psychologist, she said he was "just a drug user/abuser". However, when we were finally able to get him in to an inpatient facility, he has either bi-polar or schizoaffective disorder. Once he was medicated for that, his thought patterns and verbal responses make a lot more sense. I can tell you that if he had crashed his vehicle and lived, he would have likely wandered off in an unknown direction.

Talking about Daniel, this is Arizona in the middle of the summer, in the desert. Very hot! Heat, mental health issues, confusion, dehydration... Add all of these things together, and I fear that he may still be out there but has not yet been found. I honestly think this was a storm that came together. IMVHO, I think Daniel is out there and there is no foul play. I really, really hope they find him for his family's sake. I just don't see a dark side to this story, just a very, very sad story!
Very well put....IMO I agree. He was not "suicidal" per se (and how David knows this I have no clue-no one ever knows when someone has moved from ideation to action, go through any therapy.) However, I think he made a number of rash decisions in anger/ frustration/despondency, that produced a very unfortunate outcome. If you don't live in the Southwest it is hard to imagine how quickly AND HOW OFTEN these things occur.

Very well put....IMO I agree. He was not "suicidal" per se (and how David knows this I have no clue-no one ever knows when someone has moved from ideation to action, go through any therapy.) However, I think he made a number of rash decisions in anger/ frustration/despondency, that produced a very unfortunate outcome. If you don't live in the Southwest it is hard to imagine how quickly AND HOW OFTEN these things occur.
Exactly. In many missing persons cases, there is a chain of events, and a transition from a safe environment to a survival situation that the victim may not even notice. In DR’s case, he was a one handed driver, on street tires (albeit in a 4-wheel drive), in wet conditions in an unfamiliar area, basically off roading which pretty much means having to make large corrections to the steering angle, difficult without a knob on the steering wheel.

I think everyone is missing the point. The vechicle crashed, rolled for what ever unknown reason. It was found. The question remains where is Daniel?
There are so many possibilities as to where he could be. I think that is why a range of questions are being asked. If the vehicle crashed elsewhere & was dumped would mean Daniel is likely not in the desert..or at least not in the areas searched. Other questions would lead to other theories and possibilities of where to search, who to investigate etc.

DEC 2, 2021
Family Of Daniel Robinson Organizes Public Search In Buckeye | iHeart
[...]

... A search has been organized for Saturday, December 4th, 2021. The search will begin at 7:00 a.m. and will last until 11:00 a.m. There will be a safety briefing that volunteers are encouraged to attend at 6:45 a.m. Volunteers will meet at Sun Valley Parkway and Cactus Rd in Buckeye.

Organizers are asking for both foot searchers and those with 4x4 vehicles such as ATVs.

The search will take place near the Hassayampa River wash south parallel and west of the location where Daniel's Jeep was found.

The first city search for Robinson will begin at 3:00 p.m. on December 4th and last until 5:30 p.m. Volunteers will meet at 705 E. McDowell Road in Phoenix.

Click here for more information about the search.

There are so many possibilities as to where he could be. I think that is why a range of questions are being asked. If the vehicle crashed elsewhere & was dumped would mean Daniel is likely not in the desert..or at least not in the areas searched. Other questions would lead to other theories and possibilities of where to search, who to investigate etc.
We know the vehicle was not crashed elsewhere and then staged from the info-bus telemetry.

We know the vehicle was not crashed elsewhere and then staged from the info-bus telemetry.
Idk what info bus telemetry is but, then PI got it wrong? Rancher also said vehicle was not there a few days prior. Never quite knew what to make of the rancher's statements, esp regarding the cows. Idk enough about cows.
You're thinking the vehicle was there all along? A crash & lost in desert or a crash & someone took him are the options then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back