Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the agents could be seen walking out during the live CBSLocal broadcast, carrying a couple of manila files folders.
I was more struck by the paper bags. FBI/DoJ calls for possible DNA sources to be placed in paper bags.
Ordinary MP doesn’t require DNA to be submitted until at least 30 days after gone missing.
I wonder if the files in the manila folders were court documents that had to do with stuff between Heidi and JW, regarding BW.

Last edited:
Nope, it’s her. As I recall, it’s for 2 of the LLC’s tangled up in fake funding bonds and shares for the Tribal scam and registered to the Holmes address.
I think or at least I meant to have posted the SEC charges that reference the Personal Assistant back in Thread 2-3 more or less. I’ll be free soon and will repost for you. It’s the same doc that lists the remedies the SEC seeks as punishment for JS.

she didn’t work for him in 2014. She wasn’t involved in that

Wonder how long it will be before JS offers a reward for information leading to finding his Personal Assistant.

Why would he offer a reward? LE is searching a landfill for her remains. We have no idea what has gone on behind closed doors. The main person publicly talking is heidis ex. Heidis boss is coming obviously rich and has probably been taking direction from his legal team after JWs pointed fingers.

Does anyone here know what the process is to start an LLC or is it just simply only filling out a form online and what would/could you be responsible for with your name being associated? With HP's name being on so many active and canceled LLCs I am curious what legal liability she has with her name on them. Can this form just be filled out online only and anyone could use anyones name/address, does it require you to be in person at some point and show an ID, do you ever have to actually put your signature, not just electronically on anything, is it notarized etc.? I am just wondering if when it has been said that HP was saying JS had her name on a lot of documents if that means he could have just used her name with or without her permission and more so what, if any, legal implications would there be for her with her name on them?

If JS was laundering money and moving it around in all the LLCs by opening them and then closing them if she is the Agent of Service of Process listed on these does anyone know what exactly that means? What would her responsibility be and what or even would she be held accountable for any criminal behavior going on within these LLCs if she actually never personally "moved money" or if she did was just executing what was asked of her without knowing/understanding anything criminal was taking place?
I have never seen a suggestion of money laundering.

There's a case in Southern US involving a lawyer who seems to have engaged in insurance fraud, but it's his wife and son who were killed, and they were shot and left on the grounds of their home.

Similarly, the asassinations I've heard of, or even gang violence, bodies are usually just left where they were killed.

Because, if it's the victim's associates, they can lure the victim somewhere, or kidnap them and take them somewhere, or come to their home. Not kill them in a highrise apartment building with innumerable security features and cameras inside and out. And certainly no messy business involving, most likely, body parts and all that entails.

IMO, the probable location of the crime, the disposal of the body, these are the vital parts of an investigation that can't be waved away as irrelevant. IMO, they reveal strong emotions of a deeply personal nature, and someone who is comfortable in dealing with dead bodies. Someone who feels a deeply personal, violent hatred and contempt for HP or women like her. Maybe who likes to hunt, or has a medical background, or is sadistic and doesn't mind hands on body disposal.
I think she was either accidentally killed or somehow killed in the spur of the moment and others were involved in getting her out of the building and blew it with Seven.
Heck, could have been someone with Diplomatic immunity for all we know. I do believe it had something to do with a transaction.
The killer snd crew must not have been very familiar with her and did not realize she was known by Staff. Or maybe so grotesquely pathological that they did not care or let the details bother them.

I have never seen a suggestion of money laundering.
Her boss JS has a history of it and there are a bazillion LLCs in her name…if that’s not a suggestion I’m not sure what is?! I mean if she is just a “controller/assistant” whatever the label is she is still associated with sooo many LLCs and only since she started working for JS…this is literally what he did with Galanis in the past. They laundered money in the past, the same way, had multiple LLCs that linked everyone together though. I didn’t and wasn’t trying to imply JS was or was not responsible for this, again I was asking implications on hypothetically if that was the case.

Her boss JS has a history of it and there are a bazillion LLCs in her name…if that’s not a suggestion I’m not sure what is?! I mean if she is just a “controller/assistant” whatever the label is she is still associated with sooo many LLCs and only since she started working for JS…this is literally what he did with Galanis in the past. They laundered money in the past, the same way, had multiple LLCs that linked everyone together though. I didn’t and wasn’t trying to imply JS was or was not responsible for this, again I was asking implications on hypothetically if that was the case.
Money laundering is not the same thing as securities fraud.

I think she was either accidentally killed or somehow killed in the spur of the moment and others were involved in getting her out of the building and blew it with Seven.
Heck, could have been someone with Diplomatic immunity for all we know. I do believe it had something to do with a transaction.
The killer snd crew must not have been very familiar with her and did not realize she was known by Staff. Or maybe so grotesquely pathological that they did not care or let the details bother them.

I watched the Gray Hughes' Investigates video posted here yesterday. He narrows the time of the crime to be within 30 minutes from the timestamped cctv released of HP walking Seven near H+F and when the folks are finding Seven roaming the hall upstairs. GH opines the time of death to be within that time frame of walking Seven and 30 min later when Seven is seen roaming the hall upstairs.

JMVHOO

I watched the Gray Hughes' Investigates video posted here yesterday. He narrows the time of the crime to be within 30 minutes from the timestamped cctv released of HP walking Seven near H+F and when the folks are finding Seven roaming the hall upstairs. GH opines the time of death to be within that time frame of walking Seven and 30 min later when Seven is seen roaming the hall upstairs.

JMVHOO
So it must be true that she had a 2nd cell or a burner, that was used to seat up that meeting. It is such a small window of time that I don't think it could be a random coincidence. SOMEONE wanted her gone and they lured her over there, with some kind of an urgent story, for her to get up and leave her son's game like that.

If she had used her regular phone they would know already---I guess, unless What's App is really as anonymous as some say it is. Or mabe snapchat that was deleted as soon as it was sent?

I am still leaning towards it being connected to her business affairs somehow. JMO

So it must be true that she had a 2nd cell or a burner, that was used to seat up that meeting. It is such a small window of time that I don't think it could be a random coincidence. SOMEONE wanted her gone and they lured her over there, with some kind of an urgent story, for her to get up and leave her son's game like that.

If she had used her regular phone they would know already---I guess, unless What's App is really as anonymous as some say it is. Or mabe snapchat that was deleted as soon as it was sent?

I am still leaning towards it being connected to her business affairs somehow. JMO

I didn't think there was any doubt she had two known non-"burner" phones-- one a personal cell and one a business cell. And I thought it had been reported one phone was found by JE at her house. And it seems she must have had access to a phone if she really did text BW about the game shortly after she left. (How did she know his team won? Or was it more of a generic congratulations? Or a congrats about the first half that she saw? I've not seen a reliable report about that text and haven't seen the text.) And obviously it would be easy enough to find out what phone that text came from. Of course, simply because it came from her phone wouldn't prove she sent it.

While I've ruled nothing out I'm leaning away from it being business-related myself but I can't really say why. Partly I think it's because JW seems SO determined that everybody think it's business related that I'm sticking my feet in the sand a bit. And as several posts have pointed out, it would be pretty unusual to kill somebody for the business-related reasons that have been proposed.

I think it could be a covered-up accident. That would be stupid but people sometimes do very stupid things. Her self-reported fear could have indicated an impending "episode" rather than danger from a business associate. If she really was "antsy" as JE reported that could have occurred for lots of reasons.
JMO

snipped:
I didn't think there was any doubt she had two known non-"burner" phones-- one a personal cell and one a business cell. And I thought it had been reported one phone was found by JE at her house. And it seems she must have had access to a phone if she really did text BW about the game shortly after she left. (How did she know his team won? Or was it more of a generic congratulations? Or a congrats about the first half that she saw? I've not seen a reliable report about that text and haven't seen the text.) And obviously it would be easy enough to find out what phone that text came from. Of course, simply because it came from her phone wouldn't prove she sent it.
JMO

I don’t know if you missed my post or if it doesn’t answer your questions regarding the text exchange between Heidi and her son after his game, but I’ll link it here, in case. In the video, you can see part of Heidi’s text to her son.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ca-heidi-planck-39-left-son’s-football-game-in-downey-dog-found-in-los-angeles-17-oct-2021-4.601334/page-36#post-17316129

My assumption on how she knew the son’s team won is that the son probably had texted her that his team won.

snipped:

I don’t know if you missed my post or if it doesn’t answer your questions regarding the text exchange between Heidi and her son after his game, but I’ll link it here, in case. In the video, you can see part of Heidi’s text to her son.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ca-heidi-planck-39-left-son’s-football-game-in-downey-dog-found-in-los-angeles-17-oct-2021-4.601334/page-36#post-17316129

My assumption on how she knew the son’s team won is that the son probably had texted her that his team won.

We know from the texts attached to court filings when he sought full custody after Heidi's disappearance, that JW didn't mind sharing screenshots of entire sections of conversations then, so it escapes me why he would only show basically one text message from the last contact his son had with Heidi, rather than showing the full context of any conversation she had with him in her final messages. JMO

Last edited:
snipped:

Thanks. Think I did miss your post. But I do still have questions. I have seen it reported (many places) that she sent him a text to congratulate him. I don't really see that from the clip. And as SteveP points out in his comment, it is odd JW didn't provide the full context in his court filings. I guess he was afraid it could make it look like HP might not be missing? And so he might not get full custody?

JMO

<modsnip>

I don't think anyone planned to kill Heidi, IMO an argument spiraled out of control, maybe she was scared because she had or planned on ending a relationship that was business, personal or a combination thereof and the person didn't take it well. I think people close to her probably know more on that subject. It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would lure her to Hope + Flower with the intention of killing her, too many potential complications and links back to the perpetrator. IF someone wanted to kill her, it would be much easier and cleaner to take her down from the street in front of her house when she walked from her car to the front door and afterwards simply drive away.

Filing LLC papers is one thing but what if she balked at signing federal tax forms that she knew weren't an accurate representation of finances and she feared the potential consequences? Or something else she was asked or expected to do was crossing a line that she was not willing to cross?

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

I don't think anyone planned to kill Heidi, IMO an argument spiraled out of control, maybe she was scared because she had or planned on ending a relationship that was business, personal or a combination thereof and the person didn't take it well. I think people close to her probably know more on that subject. It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would lure her to Hope + Flower with the intention of killing her, too many potential complications and links back to the perpetrator. IF someone wanted to kill her, it would be much easier and cleaner to take her down from the street in front of her house when she walked from her car to the front door and afterwards simply drive away.

Filing LLC papers is one thing but what if she balked at signing federal tax forms that she knew weren't an accurate representation of finances and she feared the potential consequences? Or something else she was asked or expected to do was crossing a line that she was not willing to cross?

JMO

Was maybe his occupation listed as self employed? I can’t find the missing persons report at the moment

I don’t think she was in the position to sign federal tax forms for anything involving JS. Jmo Jme

I agree with your take on no one planning this and it stemming from some type of argument. That’s what makes the most sense to me right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Think I did miss your post. But I do still have questions. I have seen it reported (many places) that she sent him a text to congratulate him. I don't really see that from the clip. And as SteveP points out in his comment, it is odd JW didn't provide the full context in his court filings. I guess he was afraid it could make it look like HP might not be missing? And so he might not get full custody?

JMO
Hmm I personally can’t recall seeing anywhere she sent him a congrats texts other than what JW said in the press conference this week but if that is being published it’s most likely just being taken from JWs public plea.

Based on the texts from the MP report and in that video it looks like maybe BW said they won the game and she said congrats and then said to put it (like how they won/what happened play wise) in a text to talk about later which we can see that part and then under it he does explain the plays but then he never hears from her again. I think JW just screenshot the last texts showing the time that she stopped responding and how BW reached out again the next day and she still didn’t.

But I REALLY wish we could see the time stamp of when she said to put it in a text and they would talk later as that seems to be literally the last known communication from her to friends/fam we know of.

Was maybe his occupation listed as self employed? I can’t find the missing persons report at the moment

I don’t think she was in the position to sign federal tax forms for anything involving JS. Jmo Jme

I agree with your take on no one planning this and it stemming from some type of argument. That’s what makes the most sense to me right now.

Could she be signing tax documents in her capacity as a manager or member of an LLC?

We keep assuming that the people who found her dog are correct when they said they found him at 7:00, maybe that is not accurate and it was actually later?

JMO

** Edited to remove information that is not approved for linking. Too late to amend the original post, I have alerted a mod. Sorry everyone.

Last edited:
The MP report was part of the temporary custody filing. I think it was originally published in the Daily Mail but now I only see the first page of the custody filing. Thankfully I printed a copy of it. I didn't catch it the first time I read it and thought it pertained to JW as well, but when I printed it about 10 days ago, I noticed it. It is listed right above her vehicle information on the report and the space for business address and business phone are both blank. Does anyone else have a link?

Could she be signing tax documents in her capacity as a manager or member of an LLC?

We keep assuming that the people who found her dog are correct when they said they found him at 7:00, maybe that is not accurate and it was actually later?

JMO
Perhaps she wasn't employed at Camden Capital any longer at the time of her disappearance. If they were unhappy with her she could've been let go before her disappearance. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member