Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your take on no one planning this and it stemming from some type of argument. That’s what makes the most sense to me right now.
With her last video footage, that is even more indicated, IMO.

At least a couple of hours after she left the game, she's seen walking her dog without her black purse that she'd taken to the game.

If Heidi wanted to end something, why was she still hanging out, apparently leaving her possessions with whomever she wanted to end things with, to give Seven a bathroom break?

If someone had designs on her life, why would they let her go out and wander around and potentially get picked up on yet more video camera?

As many have already said, if the dog had not been found at H+F there would be nothing linking HP to H+F, especially with her car being parked blocks away and no one knowing she had a connection to H+F. MOO
However, we don't know what police may have gotten from tracking her phone. If you leave your phone on, the police can track you even if your phone then goes missing.

With her last video footage, that is even more indicated, IMO.

At least a couple of hours after she left the game, she's seen walking her dog without her black purse that she'd taken to the game.

If Heidi wanted to end something, why was she still hanging out, apparently leaving her possessions with whomever she wanted to end things with, to give Seven a bathroom break?

If someone had designs on her life, why would they let her go out and wander around and potentially get picked up on yet more video camera?

My guess: she had a [business] appointment, at which she was expecting resolution of issue(s) she faced. Other party had other plans, scheduled the meeting knowing her friends/associates would be occupied at sons game. They had planned every step, including knowing when H&F had their disposal service empty things out. She got there early, so gave Seven a walk. At the agreed-upon time, they met.

snipped:

I don’t know if you missed my post or if it doesn’t answer your questions regarding the text exchange between Heidi and her son after his game, but I’ll link it here, in case. In the video, you can see part of Heidi’s text to her son.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ca-heidi-planck-39-left-son’s-football-game-in-downey-dog-found-in-los-angeles-17-oct-2021-4.601334/page-36#post-17316129

My assumption on how she knew the son’s team won is that the son probably had texted her that his team won.

Has anyone said what time she sent that last text?

Her boss JS has a history of it and there are a bazillion LLCs in her name…if that’s not a suggestion I’m not sure what is?! I mean if she is just a “controller/assistant” whatever the label is she is still associated with sooo many LLCs and only since she started working for JS…this is literally what he did with Galanis in the past. They laundered money in the past, the same way, had multiple LLCs that linked everyone together though. I didn’t and wasn’t trying to imply JS was or was not responsible for this, again I was asking implications on hypothetically if that was the case.
I'm just posting a couple of links about how many, many business people, set up multiple LLCs. The more irons you have in the fire, the more LLCs.

What Are the Benefits of Having Multiple LLCs for Your Business?

The Benefits of Using Multiple "Single-Asset" Limited Liability Companies for Investment Properties

There can also be perfectly rational reasons why a person doesn't want to put their name as the contact for all these companies: mainly just because the more investment schemes you have, the more private you tend to be.

JMO

Was maybe his occupation listed as self employed? I can’t find the missing persons report at the moment

I don’t think she was in the position to sign federal tax forms for anything involving JS. Jmo Jme

I agree with your take on no one planning this and it stemming from some type of argument. That’s what makes the most sense to me right now.
We are at a loss here as to whether or not Heidi is authorized to sign the returns. To start with most of these entities are LLC's and the IRS usually treats these as partnerships meaning they file a partnership return (Form 1065) and those have to signed by a partner. HOWEVER, the LLC can elect in writing to file as a corporation (Form 1120 or 1120S). The 1120 can be signed by an officer of the corporation. Is she listed as an officer of any of them? I can't tell from any of the public documents. And these are federal tax filing regs. I've never filed a CA return and I'm not familiar with their filing requirements.

Suprised the dog wasn’t more visibly distressed/barking etc. Dog’s are usually pretty sensitive to their owners being abruptly separated or the appearance of threat.

He actually may have been distressed and/or barking when found. As the previous poster stated, we don't really know for certain how and when the dog was found. All we have is JW's account of things.

How many people are employed at Camden Capital where HP was employed?

That location is Heidi's home.
Yes and that is location used on some of the LLC filings. But they list the total employees at other locations as 5. I doubt if the key principal, Abigail Kaufman, works at address either. A related entity, Augustus Gardini, also shows 5 employees and an address of 9663 Santa Monica Blvd. Different key principal, Elizabeth Sugarman, general partner. But again, without seeing names we don't know if the 5 employees are the same for each.

The only other ones I've found in D&B are Jas Partners 1 (6), Arcadian Capital (4) and Gulfstream Capital (4). All with the Santa Monica Blvd address. Many of the others are not listed in D&B that I can find. Even if there is no duplication between these 5, we would have only 24. No way of knowing the exact number, but they don't appear to have a large number of employees.

Last edited:
Could she be signing tax documents in her capacity as a manager or member of an LLC?

We keep assuming that the people who found her dog are correct when they said they found him at 7:00, maybe that is not accurate and it was actually later?

JMO

** Edited to remove information that is not approved for linking. Too late to amend the original post, I have alerted a mod. Sorry everyone.
The taxes on unincorporated LLC’s reported income in CA pass through to individuals. They have a choice to be employees or not. LLC’s a very basic entity to establish a business entity and reduce personal liability.

That location is Heidi's home.
I’ve been so busy and basically dreading it because I am not convinced there is real value in all the details, but I will try to post what I consider to be the most relevant LLC info this weekend.
The thing that stood out to me awhile back, is that Camden Partners declares to represent 50-75% of the portfolio of Camden Capital- which manages several billion.

Camden Capital Partners Llc - Camden Capital, LLC

Last edited:
Yes and that is location used on some of the LLC filings. But they list the total employees at other locations as 5. I doubt if the key principal, Abigail Kaufman, works at address either. A related entity, Augustus Gardini, also shows 5 employees and an address of 9663 Santa Monica Blvd. Different key principal, Elizabeth Sugarman, general partner. But again, without seeing names we don't know if the 5 employees are the same for each.

The only other ones I've found in D&B are Jas Partners 1 (6), Arcadian Capital (4) and Gulfstream Capital (4). All with the Santa Monica Blvd address. Many of the others are not listed in D&B that I can find. Even if there is no duplication between these 5, we would have only 24. No way of knowing the exact number, but they don't appear to have a large number of employees.
As I vaguely recall, a couple of those LLC’s are inactive.

CAMDEN CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC. :: California (US) :: OpenCorporates
Heidi took over for Jeffery Seabold during/after the Banc of California fiasco and Fraud of various entities
BANC: Extensive Ties To Notorious Fraudster Jason Galanis Make Shares Un-Investible | Seeking Alpha
I have long thought that the question of how did JS get HP’s bank account info, have a bank statement, and the and skimming claims made allegedly by a JS assistant to JW may have happened because the address of service and probably banking etc mail goes to the office. It wouldn’t have been her personal account that would indicate missing funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak