Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that the "perpetual pressure works" comment indicates that they have been working this Kline guy the whole time. Him directly with slow steady legal proceedings against him but also "him" as an online presence.

The timing of his initial arrest makes it all but assured it was related to this case but even though the evidence against him for other crimes was there, his involvement in the murders may have been only circumstantial - until today. Kline might have cracked or more likely the expanded task force made some kind of a breakthrough online.

my fault apparently that’s a plane I was thinking ATV.
i was wondering if in halo does the 30mm work in a realistic fashion? Will you not hear it? That was part of the small conversation i picked this comment up from. The story is that in reality you wont ever hear the brrrat.

It's only relevant in how much of this guys social media presence was a prop and how much was real or not though.

I’m thinking this is the case. KAK was sharing intel with at least one other person. He admitted to arranging meet-ups with multiple young girls. Maybe he attended some, BG or someone else attended others. All the girls know is model guy didn’t show up. Investigators want to know exactly who showed up to those meet-ups: KAK or someone else.
JMO
I believe LE know who the other person is but they would still like to have witness accounts.

I've found photos of him on various Facebook accounts (family, friends of his), and his weight continues to be a major sticking point.

He was a big boy back in 2016, and he certainly hasn't gotten any smaller.

BG has always looked pretty stocky to me, but KAK looks quite a bit heavier than the weight range BG is believed to be. It really doesn't look close.

His intake info when he was arrested on August 19th, 2020 list him as 6' tall and 325 lbs

I believe LE know who the other person is but they would still like to have witness accounts.
KAK - the one song on FB with around 600 plus views the girl looks like Libby surely no? On Spotify there is one listener ( of very few) from Germantown. It seems likely that KAK was inserting himself directly into the case with 'privileged' information and what most of us took to be an attention seeking whacko....could be involved in this crime. Though as has been said KAK does look too big to be BG especially as he has a lot of fat on his upper body he is not just centrepetally (sp incorrect) obese. But if two people are involved in the crime and if the second sketch is from memory by a friend of the girls who saw the catfish photo (now increasingly likely) there is still a problem unless we can fit KAK into that BG video. <modsnip - no link for statement of fact> Note the number of albums he has released in a single year nobody does that - grandiosity narcissism etc. I am not sure I find the lyrics on the FB assuming they are his (?) that bad though.

Could the killer have snapchatted scenes of the murders using their phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute. So this guy, KAK, was arrested 4, almost 5 years ago, is known to LE, and they are now asking for individuals to step forward?

Why? Why now? What's changed?

To me, this case suddenly started resembling that of Darin Schilmiller, who, from afar, guided Denali Brehmer and a handful of deviants to kill Cynthia Hoffman, for alleged 9 million. Maybe here, too, someone close to Delphi (KAK? Someone else?) killed the girls, and even filmed it, for a faraway puppeteer? Maybe the connection was hard to establish? I assume the girls involved lived not only in Indiana, so perhaps they are still looking for someone outside of the state?

KAK - the one song on FB with around 600 plus views the girl looks like Libby surely no? On Spotify there is one listener ( of very few) from Germantown. It seems likely that KAK was inserting himself directly into the case with 'privileged' information and what most of us took to be an attention seeking whacko....could be involved in this crime. Though as has been said KAK does look too big to be BG especially as he has a lot of fat on his upper body he is not just centrepetally (sp incorrect) obese. But if two people are involved in the crime and if the second sketch is from memory by a friend of the girls who saw the catfish photo (now increasingly likely) there is still a problem unless we can fit KAK into that BG video. <modsnip> Note the number of albums he has released in a single year nobody does that - grandiosity narcissism etc. I am not sure I find the lyrics on the FB assuming they are his (?) that bad though.

Could the killer have snapchatted scenes of the murders using their phone?
I can’t wait to see how this unfolds. There’s a lot of “close to the vest” things that were not revealed to the public or media that will either include or exclude KAK. Does anyone know if any DNA was recovered in this case?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are probably right- I don't think he is BG.
He is however , the creator of the Anthony_Shots accounts.
He got very young people to follow him, correspond with him and eventually send him nudes and other explicit photos of themselves.

What I think happened is that he sold the photos, passwords, etc to other pedos that engaged with these poor kids.

He may have never met any of these victims but instead collected the money and reaped the benefits.

Maybe LE is at a point where they are a step away from figuring out WHO (out of the people involved )actually showed up at the bridge and carried out this crime.

Maybe whoever this is attempted to meet up with others before, and used the images to keep the victims quiet...and maybe, just maybe one or more of those victims has FINALLY come forward to say who this person is ...OR ...ISP are hoping that victims will spill the information now that we have this guy out in public.

AMOO JMO MOO
Extortion is common in these cases. It's the vehicle to maintain control.

His intake info when he was arrested on August 19th, 2020 list him as 6' tall and 325 lbs
Thanks! I was hoping someone had that.

That's within the range I was expecting (I had him at around 300).

He ballooned in recent years, but I'd still have him around 250 back in 2017. That would put him 50 pounds over the higher end of the weight they have BG listed at (they think he's like 180-200 if I recall).

He's also too tall by 2-6 inches.

According to FBI spokesperson, Wendy Osborne, a State Search Warrant was executed Saturday afternoon on a home on Canal St. in the city of Peru.
After conducting the search, the Federal Agents determined that the home has no connections to the deaths of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.
This is the second search warrant issued by the bureau as part of the double homicide investigation.

FBI searches Peru home regarding Delphi homicides, nothing found | Fox 59

The above was before he turned over the iphone5c - Article dated Feb 25, 2017

Excerpts:

On February 27, 2017 Kegan contacted ISP Cyber Crimes Unit and told them he located his Apple iPhone 5c that wasn’t taken during the warrant. On March 2, 201 the unit obtained the iPhone Sc from the ISP Peru Post. On April 24, 2020, Iwas assigned lead investigator for this case. On Friday, June 12, 2020 received the digital forensic examination from ISP Sergeant Chris Cecil. reviewed the information and below is summary of the forensic examination. On Thursday, June 18, 2020 multiple law enforcement officials met With the Miami County Prosecutor to discuss this investigation.

Apple iPhone 5c This phone was named Kegan’s phone and was the phone he turned in t0 the Indiana State Police. The phone was last utilized on approximately 02/27/2017.

While looking over the Digital Forensics Examination Report, noticed the user of the Apple iPhone 5c deleted multiple items off the phone before turning it in to law enforcement. On February 25, 201 the search warrant was served on the Kline’s residence and Kegan was interviewed and polygraphed. On February 27, 2017 Kegan called the Indiana State Police to turn in the Apple iPhone Sc. On February 25, 2017 at approximately 7:30 PM, Kegan’s polygraph was concluded and he was transported back to his residence. The Digital Forensics Examination Report shows at approximately 9: 19 PM, the user of the iPhone 5c started to uninstall and delete apps from the phone. At approximately 9: 19 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Snapchat. At approximately 10: 14 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Instagram from the phone. On February 26, 2017 at approximately 1:12 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted MeetMe from the phone. The user put Snapchat back 0n the device and 0n February 27, 2017 at approximately 1:28 PM, the user again uninstalled and deleted it from the phone. Kegan admitted to using these applications to chat with underage girls. The evidence contained in these applications were destroyed when the user deleted them from the device before turning it into law enforcement.

Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf (wishtv.com)

This isn't directed to you @Tiff23fr. I'm directing it to the excerpt.

If an app is deleted from an iPhone, the information is not deleted. You can reinstall the app and all of the previous info is there. All of it. Things that are stored in iCloud can be permanently deleted but the information on an installed app belongs to the app, not Apple.

Now, how long does an app store its information? I imagine it depends on the app.

It is the height factor that is making me doubt that this guy is BG. A person can lose or gain weight, but height is constant, especially when BG was wearing flat shoes. I believe it was determined that BG was shorter than 6 ft. at some point?

It is the height factor that is making me doubt that this guy is BG. A person can lose or gain weight, but height is constant, especially when BG was wearing flat shoes. I believe it was determined that BG was shorter than 6 ft. at some point?
Yeah, he's a short little guy, at least according to the description they released.

• FBI description: The suspected killer is thought to be a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds and stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inches tall.

Delphi murders: What we know and don't know 4 years after Abby and Libby were killed

The probable cause affidavit mentions more than one phone. My opinion only, I think that Kegan catfished the girls, but someone else with access to the physical phone arranged the meet up and he is the one that killed them. I think Kegan probably knows who killed them and saw the messages which is why he deleted it before giving it to LE on February 27th. JMO, MOO

Edit: I don't think JBC is involved, just to be clear on that.

I agree. I often wondered why BG, or the killer, often felt like a “twin star” to me. Perhaps, even the motives of the co-conspirators are different. One is interested in sex and *advertiser censored*, the other one, in killing for a thrill.

Emily Longnecker

@EmilyWTHR

Just got off phone with ISP Superintendent Doug Carter who thanked media for getting video out quickly from state police investigating Delphi murders. In video Police ask for info from anyone who had communicated with profile anthony_shots on social media.

https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/1468334256766304257?s=20

Carter said solving this case is as important today as it was al those years ago. Abby Williams & Libby German disappeared Feb 13 2017 while walking on the Monon High Bridge in Delphi. Their bodies were found nearby the next day.

https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/1468335350963658752?s=20

Carter said reaching this point proves that “perpetual pressure works” He declined to elaborate.
https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/1468336063257231368?s=20

30 counts against him, some very serious including child exploitation, possession of child *advertiser censored* and obstruction of justice — no reason why “perpetual pressure” can’t convince KAK to give up the names of those who the dropbox account was shared with.

“Police found videos and photos showing underage girls posing nude/partially nude or engaging in sex acts. Some of the files were saved on electronic devices while others were shared in a Dropbox account.”
Delphi murders: No explicit ties to 'anthony_shots' profile and 2017 murder case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member