Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget about Elizabeth Holmes!
Thanks for the reminder and I still think there is someone else undergoing trial that I am still forgetting. It’s odd isn’t it? Maybe Santa is giving us the gift of justice this year?!
It appears this occurred in just the last couple weeks. In addition to the dog being taken, I bolded words that that stood out.

:58 min mark

Reporter:
"...neighbor told me Fed agents and local police visited just a couple weeks ago. Looking for information about this man 27yr old KAK and his father."

Neighbor:
“They asked me a few questions, that whole parking lot was full at least 12 cars there, unmarked vehicles, trucks and SUV's. Umm they went in his house and they took his dog.”

Delphi murder investigation reaction from Libby's family
Since we know LE and the feds were also inquiring about KAK’s dad can we deem him a somewhat named suspect too? I had randomly asked earlier if anyone had SM info on the dad. TIA.

Thanks for the reminder and I still think there is someone else undergoing trial that I am still forgetting. It’s odd isn’t it? Maybe Santa is giving us the gift of justice this year?!

Since we know LE and the feds were also inquiring about KAK’s dad can we deem him a somewhat named suspect too? I had randomly asked earlier if anyone had SM info on the dad. TIA.

No, we can’t sleuth friends or family members unless something specific were to be released regarding them being potentially connected to the crime. In KAK’s case, we have the release of identity in connection to the social media accounts in question.

It appears this occurred in just the last couple weeks. In addition to the dog being taken, I bolded words that that stood out.

:58 min mark

Reporter:
"...neighbor told me Fed agents and local police visited just a couple weeks ago. Looking for information about this man 27yr old KAK and his father."

Neighbor:
“They asked me a few questions, that whole parking lot was full at least 12 cars there, unmarked vehicles, trucks and SUV's. Umm they went in his house and they took his dog.”

Delphi murder investigation reaction from Libby's family
Thanks! This sheds some clarity on one major question:

When did law enforcement learn of a possible connection between KAK and Delphi?

The answer appears to be fairly recently.

Removing the dog from the house for safety reasons, before executing the search warrant, is a possibility. Somebody mentioned that on another forum. So, I literally just woke up my spouse (retired LE) and asked if that's so. The response was "yes, it's possible, depending on the dog."

Thanks! This sheds some clarity on one major question:

When did law enforcement learn of a possible connection between KAK and Delphi?

The answer appears to be fairly recently.

This statement suggests new:

KG, the older sister of Libby German, told Oxygen.com that the new information came after a lull in the case, bringing a lot of emotions to the surface.

Investigators In Delphi Murders Seek New Info On Catfish Suspect Posing As Male Model | Oxygen Official Site

When Libby German’s sister was asked if she had ever heard of anthony_shots, KG said, “I wish. New information to us, as of last night, still before everybody else, but still new information,”

In a Zoom interview with 16 News Now, KG said she was torn over the development. “I would never want to think that social media was a connection in this but also I do hope that there’s a connection now. Obviously, we want justice and want this to be over and if that’s the connection that has to be made to get justice, then that’s a connection that has to be made.”

Police looking for information on online ‘anthony_shots’ profile

ETA: I think it suggests new to the family. It may have been a small thing to LE early on but something brought it to the front burner as a real possibility. IMO

Removing the dog from the house for safety reasons, before executing the search warrant, is a possibility. Somebody mentioned that on another forum. So, I literally just woke up my spouse (retired LE) and asked if that's so. The response was "yes, it's possible, depending on the dog."

It could also be possible there is a dog in the background of a photo associated with a profile or image and they want to compare. (Complete speculative opinion)

Interesting post July 7th 2018

And it's crazy how last year was sellin' coke out my garage
Now I'm in a good position for this life, can't sabotage
I ain't foldin' under pressure, I ain't switchin' for no hoe
I ain't talkin' to no cop and I ain't tellin' on my bros

Those are lyrics to a nasty rap song "Welcome To The Rodeo" by Lil' Skies :eek:

My #1 question would be why did LE think there might’ve been a link at that time?

FBI searches Peru home, finds no link to Delphi killings

And what of KAKs other online victims whom he’d catfished? Surely somebody reported him and hadn’t erased those online communications with @Anthony_shots, so why would it take from 2016/2017 to 2020 for him to be charged?

So it this why LE seemed confident “somebody knows something”? Because they’re now about to crack open a pedophilic circle, one of which is also the Delphi murderer?
One can only hope! (Or pray).
YMMV

Doesn't JBC's Facebook show him at some guitar stuff with someone...what if they all know each other.? I don't know but...these guys buddy up ..they share their stuff..their interests..maybe even profiles..I cannot unsee JBC as BG..so somehow in my mind there is some kind of connection..it doesn't exclude other possible murders by JBC either, because he is a killer..he wants to kill and will kill. mOO
I believe that video was of one of his brother playing guitar along with JBC’s stepfather. I think that brother was also in that early photo on his FB cover page. IMO
Dear Lord.
???

In the years we have been following this case several super sicko’s have come to our attention. The ones we have been able to discuss are DN, GK, JBC and now KAK. Am i forgetting anyone?
I think there was another man who was arrested for child *advertiser censored*..? I can not remember who but I think it was in msm.

In the years we have been following this case several super sicko’s have come to our attention. The ones we have been able to discuss are DN, GK, JBC and now KAK. Am i forgetting anyone?
I think there was another man who was arrested for child *advertiser censored*..? I can not remember who but I think it was in msm.
It's shocking. What's even more shocking is just how good a fit some of them were.

A lot of sick people out there.

Fingers crossed this person is the culprit and an arrest is made this year.

2021 seems to be a year when so may "cold cases" have become warm again and in many instances arrests have been made.

I am wondering if some of the advances in technology could be more satellites in space and LE can now zoom in much better and can rewind or go backwards in time with the images that are stored?

Or maybe Google and Apple tracking is being more readily shared with LE now (remember all of the changes to the terms and conditions this year that most people have agreed to?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23