Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
When JBC was arrested some posters wondered if dog fur or bites were found at the Delphi crime scene. The young girl jbc tried to kill was bitten by one of his dogs.
I personally think Pit bulls can be sweet wonderful pets but I also believe any dog can be trained to be dangerous. And, a pit who has been abused or trained to be aggressive can be extra dangerous.
Imo, jbc seems like the type who might want scary dogs.

Re: dog hairs, dogs have different coat types and three different phases to their shedding cycle. The different phases are able to be seen microscopically when comparing hairs. They have guard hairs and some breeds have a double coat. The fur on the ears of long-haired dogs is often quite different than the fur on the body. (I’m a veterinarian.)

I can see them wanting to take hairs from different areas and representative of different areas of color on the coat.

I’m not LE, but I imagine the chain of custody fir evidence collection would mean doing this in a controlled environment with documentation (and maybe video?) would be “gold standard”? They also may want a buccal (cheek) swab for DNA. I imagine not all police officers are comfortable enough with dogs to do this on site. :)

Again, just an opinion. We all know dog/pet hair has been used to tie perpetrators to crimes in the past. :)

It appears this occurred in just the last couple weeks. In addition to the dog being taken, I bolded words that that stood out.

:58 min mark

Reporter:
"...neighbor told me Fed agents and local police visited just a couple weeks ago. Looking for information about this man 27yr old KAK and his father."

Neighbor:
“They asked me a few questions, that whole parking lot was full at least 12 cars there, unmarked vehicles, trucks and SUV's. Umm they went in his house and they took his dog.”

Delphi murder investigation reaction from Libby's family

Dog hair possibly transferred and left at the scene of the murders?

Moo.

Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Samsung Galaxy S4

This phone was named SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 and was last utilized on approximately June 25, 2015. The forensic analysis showed the device was powered 0n multiple days after this date but not utilized on those days. Kegan would’ve been 21 years old at this time. This device was secured by a swipe pattern and a PIN code. There were numerous usernames and email addresses located 0n the phone including;

—There were many chat conversations recovered from this device. Several conversations appeared to be With a female teen approximately 12 or 13 years 01d.
The user also used two profiles Kegan Kline and Emily Anne (Kegan’s step sister) to communicate with female teens. Conversations were found on this device where “Emily” discussed how she had sex with Kegan and his father at the same time.

There were multiple CSAM and erotica media files found saved to this device. The way the files were named indicate the images were captured by screenshot and /or received from Snapchat or Skype. Many of the CSAM file depicted female children approximately 12 to 17 years 01d, posing nude and/or partially nude; and/or performing a sex act on themselves. More still images depicting possible drugs and drug paraphernalia were found 0n this device.

gross! This is so sickening and says alot….. even tho he used his step sisters name I hope that LE has spoken to her.
And a phone last used 2015… hmmm could be cuz the phone was junk or who knows maybe he did something to someone else similar to this situation. Just speculating. The whole affidavit is very very telling in my opinion

It appears this occurred in just the last couple weeks. In addition to the dog being taken, I bolded words that that stood out.

:58 min mark

Reporter:
"...neighbor told me Fed agents and local police visited just a couple weeks ago. Looking for information about this man 27yr old KAK and his father."

Neighbor:
“They asked me a few questions, that whole parking lot was full at least 12 cars there, unmarked vehicles, trucks and SUV's. Umm they went in his house and they took his dog.”

Delphi murder investigation reaction from Libby's family

Earlier on with those darn two sketches some of us thought that it was a possible father and son duo cuz of how crazy different the sketches were and how LE was like “could look like a mixture of both” of the sketches. Man, LE have been working hard! They’ve been so committed to this case! Fingers crossed this will be solved very soon!

Can someone help me out here, or point me to a key?
I don't know who is represented by the initials KAK, and GK? Sorry, but I only check in here when there is new info released. Just saw on Daily Mail about Anthony_shots and the fake profile, and that he has been in jail on a child *advertiser censored* charge.

Last edited:
When JBC was arrested some posters wondered if dog fur or bites were found at the Delphi crime scene. The young girl jbc tried to kill was bitten by one of his dogs.
I personally think Pit bulls can be sweet wonderful pets but I also believe any dog can be trained to be dangerous. And, a pit who has been abused or trained to be aggressive can be extra dangerous.
Imo, jbc seems like the type who might want scary dogs.

Could you do us Pit Bull rescuers a big favor and just say dogs rather than single them out, please? Pit Bulls are usually completely rehabilitated, after weathering atrocities that I have no words for perpetrated upon them by humans, and find forever homes. I can't say enough about how resilient and amazingly forgiving is this breed. I only wish humans were half as kind and loving. This world would be such a nicer place.

Can someone help me out here, or point me to a key?
I don't know who is represented by the initials KAK, and GK? Sorry, but I only check in here when there is new info released. Just saw on Daily Mail about Anthony_shots and the fake profile, and that he has been in jail on a child *advertiser censored* charge.

KAK is Kegan Anthony Kline, the guy who created the Anthony_shots profile.
JBC is James Bryan Chadwell is a guy who recently pled guilty to assaulting a little girl in Lafayette and is a person of interest in the Delphi case.
GK is a local guy I don’t think I can name since I don’t think he was an actual person of interest except to the public. He and some friends were convicted of murdering another friend about three years ago.
Hope that helps.

Fingers crossed this person is the culprit and an arrest is made this year.

2021 seems to be a year when so may "cold cases" have become warm again and in many instances arrests have been made.

I am wondering if some of the advances in technology could be more satellites in space and LE can now zoom in much better and can rewind or go backwards in time with the images that are stored?

Or maybe Google and Apple tracking is being more readily shared with LE now (remember all of the changes to the terms and conditions this year that most people have agreed to?)

Not only this. Technology is becoming cheaper and easier accessible. Cameras are everywhere; every second traveler is a budding YouTuber. Everything people do seems to be immortalized in pixels. Maybe the biggest change is our cellphone turning into a camera.

KAK is Kegan Anthony Kline, the guy who created the Anthony_shots profile.
JBC is James Bryan Chadwell is a guy who recently pled guilty to assaulting a little girl in Lafayette and is a person of interest in the Delphi case.
GK is a local guy I don’t think I can name since I don’t think he was an actual person of interest except to the public. He and some friends were convicted of murdering another friend about three years ago.
Hope that helps.
GK, Garrett Kirts, has been discussed in previous threads.

Release what story? About an online child *advertiser censored* guy that was talked to back in 2017 and not arrested until 2020? That would be surprising and that would be maybe embarrassing to LE, but there’s nothing that mentions Delphi from the media.
In an attempt to stave off embarrassment on this story LE decides to tie it to Delphi to make people think they’re doing something? I don’t get that. I read the scathing editorial in the Comet and agreed with every word of it, but if LE cared about how they are perceived by the public they would have formulated some ruse long before now.
I truly believe LE has some new information that makes them think looking into this profile will benefit the Delphi case. Maybe it won’t help as much as we all are hoping. Time will tell. If something big doesn’t break in a couple weeks, we’re probably back into the abyss.
Until then, I’m still hopeful.

You know, we are, likely, back into the abyss (glad to be wrong, of course).

Regarding KAK…remember how DC said that BG jacked into the investigation? This would hardly likely be the case of KAK, by 2017, a known Internet sexual predator. So, I doubt it is him.

But, I bet he was selling the information about girls. He had the money for five smartphones…
maybe the finances might be traced in that case?

Also, I feel that BG is either perpetually hovering at the periphery of the circles engaged in sexual exploitation of minors, and quietly gets his information, or indeed is a good hacker, or maybe, he gets insider’s information from someone involved in the investigation of crimes against minors? Maybe there is a constant leak? (A digital intelligence developer, comes to mind, this will be scary!).

Grandfather of Libby German speaks to NewsNation about new information on the case | NewsNation Prime

Thank you for sharing this interview it is much appreciated. Liberty’s Grandfather has done such a great job speaking with the media to appeal for information. So have her Grandma, her Sister Kelsi and Abigail’s Mum and Grandfather have as well. I have so much admiration for how they have done everything they can to try and help the investigation after experiencing an unimaginable tragedy. It must be so difficult for them getting through each day and they have the constant worry that there would be more victims and more families suffering like they are.

I hope and pray that an arrest(s) and charges are coming for the girls murders as soon as possible and they will finally be able to grieve the devastating loss of Abigail and Liberty. I’m sure the girls would be so proud of their loved ones and very grateful to them for everything they have done to help find their killer.

Two hypothetical possibilities:

1) KAK was in a dark web group sharing images and videos of girls they were catfishing, as well as conversations where addresses were displayed. One of the group focuses on A&L for whatever reason (maybe because he recognises them from real life). The murder links back to KAK because him sharing the info online set the killer on to them.

2) KAK was being paid by a group for photos, videos, and even addresses and meet ups. Let's say anthony_shots is able to arrange 10 meet ups with 10 different girls. KAK gets paid for all of those, and 10 different men show up to those encounters depending on location or whatever. One day, one of the meet ups results in a murder. KAK knows he is partly responsible, but has no idea of the identity of the people he speaks to online.

I can see something along those lines being the case here, and why KAK is unable to roll on the killer - because he doesn't know them beyond being some anonymous guy in a dark web chat room.

Super interesting, and I suspect he might sell data in bulk, 10 addresses to 20 people, not an address per person. I still remember that Google trends peak in MHB coming from IL. Is it possible that someone living/staying in Illinois chose Delphi because of certain convenience? (Neighboring state, maybe some relatives/friends/ex living nearby? Some knowledge).

Thank you for sharing this interview it is much appreciated. Liberty’s Grandfather has done such a great job speaking with the media to appeal for information. So have her Grandma, her Sister Kelsi and Abigail’s Mum and Grandfather have as well. I have so much admiration for how they have done everything they can to try and help the investigation after experiencing an unimaginable tragedy. It must be so difficult for them getting through each day and they have the constant worry that there would be more victims and more families suffering like they are.

I hope and pray that an arrest(s) and charges are coming for the girls murders as soon as possible and they will finally be able to grieve the devastating loss of Abigail and Liberty. I’m sure the girls would be so proud of their loved ones and very grateful to them for everything they have done to help find their killer.

When KAK said that even knowing that someone was 12 won’t stop him from talking to this person, I feel even more protective of the girls, and even more sorry for the relatives. One raises kids, takes them to school, softball games, makes plans for their future, and in the meantime, some degraded pedophile sets his traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph