Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that right there is the reason why it seems irresponsible to me that LE would ever release a sketch representing someone who has been deemed innocent of the crimes in order to get tips in a double murder
Okay, thrice again and even more clearly - Law Enforcement could not assume that the sketch was of the innocent model. Again, the sketch might have been of an actual person of interest in the case. It does not bear a particularly strong resemblance to the male model.

A male model who lives far from the crime, most likely was visibly older than in the photos even at the time of the crime and is almost certainly in no way related to the case. I'm sure no one and I mean no one thought he resembled the sketch.

Now, when they showed the fake profile with pictures of him I bet he blew up, relative to whatever notoriety he ever had as a model anyway and it probably blindsided him although even the earliest articles I read explicitly stated that the person in the photos was not the person of interest. People don't seem to read articles beyond headlines and photos though.

It was a 4 foot sketch, not a picture. I wonder if catfish guy is YBG as well.
Yes I mentioned that. I realize it was not a photo, but suggesting that it was drawn from someone's memory, not the actual profile. I do think the perp was in that room and Carter knew he thought he was safe - thus "hiding in plain sight". It made no sense to me at the time.

I also think with new technology it's possible they extracted additional data not only from his phone but from Libby's as well.

At 18:28 GH references people who saw comments from the anthony_shots account on Libby’s Insta account prior. Also states that there are people who are still connected to Libby’s account and can still see a “like” on there.

Not only are improvements being made in computer forensics; Huge improvements are being made in DNA analysis. They've been able to make very accurate sketches of what people would look like from DNA. A problem with this is when you have no idea the age of the perpetrator, do you draw a 20 year old from the DNA analysis or a 70 year old. IF you draw a 70 year old, what facial scars or surgeries have they had.

Not only are improvements being made in computer forensics; Huge improvements are being made in DNA analysis. They've been able to make very accurate sketches of what people would look like from DNA. A problem with this is when you have no idea the age of the perpetrator, do you draw a 20 year old from the DNA analysis or a 70 year old. IF you draw a 70 year old, what facial scars or surgeries have they had.
Interesting. I’d be super curious to know exactly how accurate sketches based on DNA markers have proven to be because I’ve done the AncestryDNA thing. The genetic marker for a cleft chin is present in my DNA, but I don’t actually have one. The other trait markers (eye color, hair color, skin color, freckles/no freckles, curly/wavy/straight hair, etc.) were mostly accurate. Although, telling me that my DNA suggests I have lighter hair and lighter eyes is pretty vague. Lighter than what, exactly? My eyes are blue… but they are a very, very dark blue. I wonder if the results are more specific when the eyes are brown?

I'm watching a very interesting analysis of this case (on YT) from a former Scotland Yard Detective Inspector. He raises a lot of pertinent points about investigating homicides in general, and the logical steps that are needed to be completed in order to solve cases. I'm not going to link until I get approval, but if you search hopefully you can find it.

Bringing fwd some of the recent MSM (more including ISP release, MSM videos, photos, IG, PC affidavit, etc. here)

December 6, 2021 - December 12, 2021

Dec. 6, 2021

Indiana State Police seek new information in Abby Libby case

Delphi murder investigation into online profile Anthony Shots

Delphi murders updates: Investigators uncover online profile, seek info

Detectives looking for information related to social media account in connection to Abby and Libby investigation

Investigators look at new leads in Delphi murder case

Delphi murders case update LIbby German Abby Williams and fake social media profile

Dec. 7, 2021

#BREAKING: mugshot of Kegan Anthony Kline, believed to be behind the "anthony_sh...

Anthony_Shots: Instagram Page Probed in Indiana’s Delphi Murders

Cops looking for owner of fake account in Delphi murders

Indiana police searching for information on internet profile in connection to murder of Delphi girls

Abby & Libby murder investigation: Court docs reveal more about ‘anthony_shots’ account, but link to their case remains unclear – Fox 59 (video)

The story is developing rapidly. Demie is also set to visit with Libby German’...

Delphi murders: Police investigating fake model profile who contacted underage girls

Delphi Murders: Police look for person behind fake social media profile - CNN

Man behind account investigated in Delphi killings identified | wthr.com

Delphi murders: Anthony Shots profile tied to Abby & Libby deaths

Detectives investigating social media account in connection to Delphi murders

Jailed Indiana man linked to social media in Delphi murder investigation

Delphi murders: Indiana police searching for creator of fake online profile 'anthony_shots'

Child crime expert weighs in on Delphi murder investigation (video)

Abby & Libby Murder investigation: Learning more about ‘anthony_shots’ account and how it may be tied to the case – Fox 59 (video)

Investigators "Do Not Confirm Or Deny" Man Behind 'Anthony Shots' Profile Is A Suspect In Delphi Murders - 93.1FM WIBC

Delphi murders: Fake 'anthony_shots' account is Kegan Kline, docs say

Man behind 'anthony_shots' account charged for child *advertiser censored*; docs don't tie him to Delphi case

Docs reveal the man behind 'anthony_shots' account in Delphi double homicide investigation

Dec. 8, 2021

Court documents link Indiana man to social media in Delphi murder investigation

Delphi murders: What happened to Abby Williams and Libby German?

Man whose photos were used in fake 'anthony_shots' account is 'heartbroken'

Delphi murders' investigation examines fake social media account

Delphi Murders | Indiana police following new leads in deaths of Liberty German, Abigail Williams | whas11.com

Former FBI agent offers tips for spotting phony social media accounts in light of Delphi killings investigation

Developments in Delphi murder investigation give family hope for an arrest

Delphi murders: Police investigate fake social media profile in 2017 killings of 2 Indiana teens

Dec. 9, 2021

What we know so far about the Delphi Murders – WTTV CBS4Indy (video)

Delphi murder victims' families hopeful for new progress in case | wthr.com

Delphi murders: Abby and Libby killed by 'Bridge Guy'

Delphi Case: Innocent Man Whose Picture Was Used by 'anthony_shots' Social Media Account Speaks Out

Man pictured on anthony_shots account responds | wthr.com

Cops link pedophile who was jailed in 2017 to Delphi murders through catfish Instagram account | Daily Mail Online

Dec. 10, 2021

State Police expected to release more information in Kegan Kline case next week

Dec. 11, 2021

Grandfather of one of the Delphi girls murdered in 2017 speaks out | Daily Mail Online

Dec. 12, 2021

Inside 'Delphi catfish's' fake Snapchat account that flaunted cars and cash

Delphi Murders: Liberty German’s Grandfather Speaks Out As Police Seek Tips On Catfishing Account Connected To Suspected Pedophile

Interesting. I’d be super curious to know exactly how accurate sketches based on DNA markers have proven to be.
Snipped /QUOTE]

9 or so years ago, I ran my dna and a few other family members with different eye colors through a program and they were accurate. It was fairly new (to the public) and I tried just mine again a few months later and my eye color was not accurate the second time.

Fast forward to just a few years ago and I've been seeing Forensic shows on the topic. I'm sure they use their 'best case' scenarios and they are very accurate - as if a sketch artist is looking at the person. IMO, it will be accurate on estimated ethnicity, estimated height, etc. Where it cannot be accurate would be issues such as small stature due to malnutrition. IDK that Fetal Alcohol Syndrome would show up in the DNA testing done at the crime lab.

My interest in this related to THIS crime - the 'red brown hair' - is this from an eyewitness, DNA, or hair at the crime scene.?

Yes I mentioned that. I realize it was not a photo, but suggesting that it was drawn from someone's memory, not the actual profile. I do think the perp was in that room and Carter knew he thought he was safe - thus "hiding in plain sight". It made no sense to me at the time.

I also think with new technology it's possible they extracted additional data not only from his phone but from Libby's as well.
Are you saying KaK was at the 2019 presser or close by streaming?

He is smoking! Good possibility, his cigarette butt was found at the MHB area, IF he maybe was an accomplice. Until today I don't think, he himself is BG (but might be a man, who was seen somewhere and described by witnesses perhaps - sketch #1).

That’s for sure a joint he’s smoking in that picture. Not a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member