Identified! TX - Houston, WhtFem 18-25, UP701 & WhtMale 20-30, UP703, in woods, Jan'81 - Dean and Tina Clouse

View attachment 320182 View attachment 320181 We are looking for more answers. Their baby daughter disappeared with them. It’s been 41 years and I know finding them should bring closer but it doesn’t not when their was a baby girl that disappeared and now we know her parents were killed and found in the woods.
My sincere condolences regarding your loved ones. I hope that their daughter is found.

My sincere condolences regarding your loved ones. I hope that their daughter is found.
Thank you. We are praying she survived and maybe ended up adopted by a loving family. I just hope cold case detectives will be able to find more answers. Unfortunately not a lot of detectives in 1981 took my grandmother seriously and when their car was found in Los Angel the cops told her there was a lot of dessert between Texas and California. So she pretty much got blown off by TX, CA, and FL police. We always were looking for them in Los Angeles where their car was found. Sad part is I was living in Ft. Hood, Tx in my early 20’s and they were buried in Harris County Cemetery in Houston all this time.

What year was your bio father arrested? You said He was caught attacking a young man and woman. Last contact my family had from my aunt and uncle was a picture taken of their daughter that she got in the mail back of the photo said Oct 80 in Lewisville, Tx thats where they were living at the time and their car was found in LA months later. Their daughter, my cousin, is still missing she was 11 months old when they all 3 went missing. We were only 6 months apart in age. So she would be about 42 now. We already know these two victims are my aunt and uncle he was 20 she was 17. They were from Fla. but moved to Texas months before.
Hi there,
Sorry I’m having difficulty following- are you saying the young couple that were attacked by the persons bio father who’s post you replied to, was your aunt and uncle and that they are also this particular Jane Doe and the male she was found with? Have I understood that correctly?

View attachment 320182 View attachment 320181 We are looking for more answers. Their baby daughter disappeared with them. It’s been 41 years and I know finding them should bring closer but it doesn’t not when their was a baby girl that disappeared and now we know her parents were killed and found in the woods.
I’m so sorry for your loss. I sincerely hope you’re able to find your cousin.

If anyone wants more information on this case, @Bremartin23 created a Facebook page in an effort to find her missing cousin. “Where is Hollie Marie?” The details of this case and their infant are explained quite well on the page.
I just checked it out..this case is so sad but I also believe very solvable! So can anyone tell me where there 2 different cars belonging to this young couple - the one found in LA and the one returned to family members in Florida by some woman?

Here are the details from the page:

Now 41 years old, Hollie Marie Clouse was about a year old when her parents were murdered in Texas in January 1981. She may have grown up in or around a religious community. If you have information on Hollie Marie, please visit Identifinders.com.

Hollie Marie Clouse was born on January 24, 1980 in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. When she was just a few months old, her parents Tina and Dean left Florida with her for Texas. Called 'Junior' by the family, Dean was offered a job doing cabinetry on homes being built in Texas.
Their family in Florida, including Dean's mother and five siblings never saw them again.
Hollie Marie was not found with Tina and Dean when their bodies were discovered in January 1981. Further details on her parents' deaths are withheld due to ongoing investigation. They remained a John and Jane Doe until they were identified in November 2021 using forensic genetic genealogy.
The child, who was most likely given a whole new name, may have grown up in or around a religious community. Members called themselves by the titles "Brother" or "Sister" and may have been related to the Jesus People in Chicago.
Several months after the murder, in the summer of 1981, someone calling herself "Sister Suzanne" returned Dean's car to his mother in Daytona, Florida. She told the family that the young couple was happy with their new religious community and wanted to be left alone. The family had no way of knowing that they were, in fact, already dead.
AncestryDNA testing to help family members locate the child formerly known as Hollie Marie Clouse is being administered by Allison Peacock and Misty Gillis of Identifinders International.
If you have information on this missing child, now 41 years old, please visit our website at Identifinders.com.

As an infant, Hollie Marie Clouse was last seen by her extended family in 1980 when she and her parents Tina and Dean Clouse left New Smyrna Beach, Florida for Texas. Called 'Junior' by the family, her father was offered a job doing cabinetry on homes being built in Texas.
Their families in Florida never saw them again.
Tina and Dean were discovered murdered in January 1981 and remained a John and Jane Doe until they were identified in November 2021 using forensic genetic genealogy. Hollie Marie was not found with them.
The child was likely raised under a false, assumed name and may have grown up in or around a religious community. Members called themselves by the titles "Brother" or "Sister" and may have been related to the Jesus People in Chicago.
Several months after the murder, in the summer of 1981, someone calling herself "Sister Suzanne" returned Dean's car to his mother in Daytona, Florida. She told the family that the young couple was happy with their new religious community and wanted to be left alone. The family had no way of knowing that they were, in fact, already dead.
AncestryDNA testing to help family members locate the child formerly known as Hollie Marie Clouse is being administered by Identifinders International.
Further details on her parents' deaths are withheld due to ongoing investigation.
If you have information on this missing child, now 41 years old, please visit our website at Identifinders.com.

Thank you, this page is ran by Identifinders. We're working on trying to get as much of a following as we can before we can make a case announcement. Please check out the page for more details on the story and feel free to like or share it.
Thanks so much for the clarification! And good work as usual!

Their pictures are also on this thread. Posted several months ago.

1200x0.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Last edited:
@onceuponadecember
I know this sounds crazy but what if the cult that Harold and Tina joined was like the People’s Temple per day? I know that PT took advantage of impoverished people and those in need, so perhaps that was the case here?
The Jesus People!! I didn't even know they were still around in 1981.
They were a 70's thing that I thought fizzled when the Vietnam War ended. It was mostly teenagers and young adults. (Hippies who were high on Jesus instead of drugs) I think there was also some communal living involved, but most just lived at elsewhere. I went to some of their events, because they were pretty much everywhere back then.
Jesus People USA - Wikipedia

Here is a documentary.
I'm listening to some weird, disturbing stuff about kids being taken from their parents.
This documentary is on the producer's You Tube channel.

Film sheds light on Jesus People's dark stories
CHICAGO — When filmmaker Jaime Prater decided to make a documentary exploring the lives of the children he grew up with at the Jesus People USA religious community, he says he never imagined his research would "open the floodgates."

Stories poured out of ........More than a dozen adults who lived as children at Jesus People relate their stories in Prater's film, No Place to Call Home, which has been released on Vimeo on Demand.

Jesus People is one of the last remnants of the Jesus Movement of the 1970s, which attracted earnest young urban missionaries seeking an alternative to the drug culture and free love communes of the time. Today, Jesus People says it offers adults and families a chance to turn around their lives in an evangelical, Bible-based communal setting.

You can watch the documentary on the producer's YouTube Channel
The documentary is: No Place To Call Home
The channel is: Jaime Prater

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members