CAN WE TRUST DA SINI TO INVESTIGATE LISK?

In the beginning when Spota and Burke shut down my case with SDNY (Southern District of NY)
cuz John "*******" Ray told spota and Burke that I had the Feds on Shannan's case, I made
5 external hard drive copies of my hard drive, and all my evidence and shipped 3 of them off to
my attornies, and 2 off to friends.

I will never tell any of you here on websleuths what the cops from SCPD told [redacted]
about the details of Shannans call, but it was immediately after the fake search for her in
marsh and Shannan exited marsh in skeletal form. There were cops really pissed off at
[redacted] and couldnt take one more minute of B.S. They wanted to help Mari, and
they did. they were very very very verr very pissed off at a certain *******, and this was
before ******* became Chiefy Weefy

I'm sorry for what you've been through, and for what happened to not only Shannan, but also Mari, and that you knew her. That must be very hard.

Thank you for coming forth and sharing what you were/are able to, that does take courage, and hopefully we will all understand a little more. I am glad that you have what you have, and made copies, etc. It's a shame when anyone has to go to those lengths, but I understand the reasoning, and why. It was a smart decision to back up what you had and do what you did, IMO.

Well, I was worried when Boyle used Wikipedia as a source at the beginning of the presser, if I recall correctly, but that's just me.

I agree it's Federal, should be Federal, and is generally probably FUBARed, due to all the corruption, and mishandling from the very beginning. I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment, among those of us even who have no ties to the case overall or players involved. I think it's very depressing to think that Tierney won't do anything, and that this will potentially be stuck in limbo, forever. I know there are new people coming in, in Suffolk County, including a new police commissioner, Rodney Harrison (Bellone's pick). Seems like people are already upset about that, on Reddit, from what I've read.

Well, I was worried when Boyle used Wikipedia as a source at the beginning of the presser, if I recall correctly, but that's just me.

I agree it's Federal, should be Federal, and is generally probably FUBARed, due to all the corruption, and mishandling from the very beginning. I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment, among those of us even who have no ties to the case overall or players involved. I think it's very depressing to think that Tierney won't do anything, and that this will potentially be stuck in limbo, forever. I know there are new people coming in, in Suffolk County, including a new police commissioner, Rodney Harrison (Bellone's pick). Seems like people are already upset about that, on Reddit, from what I've read.

Ive not read Reddit, no reason to. I find enough lies on this site, dont have time to waste

who runs and who owns Reddit.

Obviously this websleuths site is run by Burke.

Phil Boyle is a real joke. He made a big whooop de doo at Gilgo Beach presser in June 2021.
He was slobbering all over the microphone that he wrote a letter to Leticia James NYAG to
investigate James Burke, was Burke investigated for being the Long Island Serial Killer?

The joke, folks, is that Leticia has to get a letter of recommendation from the NY Governor,
who in June 2021 was Andrew Cuomo. Cuomo was in office and as strong as ever in June 2021. He was kicked out on his *advertiser censored* on August 24. So, the presser by Boyle was a CON. IF Boyle is too stupid to know that Leticia James needs a letter of approval from the NY Govenor, then kick his *advertiser censored* out of office tonight, will you?

Well, Cuomo is one of the severest of all scumbags who KEPT Marty Tankleff in PRISON
for part of those 17 years. CUOMO is a who was in the top club with
Spota and Burke. So Phil Boyle's presser was more flowing down the streets of
Ocean Parkway folks. See, all these people are full of *advertiser censored*.

There was only ONE person here on websleuths that knew Phil Boyle had NO chance
of success with Leticia. Hawkshaw. Cuz Hawk wrote
Elliot Spitzer? About something, so Hawk knew the deal.

I knew it at the time that Boyle didnt have a chance in hell or heaven, and Hawk knew it too. NONE of you other morons had a clue.

LIARS. Ya'll are such liars on LOng Island, it's disgusting

Attachments

• m 1.png
    m 1.png
    947.6 KB · Views: 36
  • m2.png
    m2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I'm sorry for what you've been through, and for what happened to not only Shannan, but also Mari, and that you knew her. That must be very hard.

Thank you for coming forth and sharing what you were/are able to, that does take courage, and hopefully we will all understand a little more. I am glad that you have what you have, and made copies, etc. It's a shame when anyone has to go to those lengths, but I understand the reasoning, and why. It was a smart decision to back up what you had and do what you did, IMO.

It doesnt take any courage. I did the right thing. I had the SDNY on the case, actually they approached
me after a meeting and told me to give them my evidence and they'd put Pak in prison

But that sissy girl two faced imbicile John Ray snitch told his girlfriend Spota that I had the Feds
on Shannan's case. How was I to know that Spota hated the Feds cuz Burke hated the feds cuz
his father GENT hated the Feds?

Do you honestly believe they will ever catch LISK? They have nothing on him. Even if they had him in custody they have no hard evidence to convict. This guy is scot free. They didn’t even know he existed if it weren’t for Shannon Gilbert’s mishap.
They have his DNA and his glove. I wonder who will take over his landscaping company John John?

It doesnt take any courage. I did the right thing. I had the SDNY on the case, actually they approached
me after a meeting and told me to give them my evidence and they'd put Pak in prison

But that sissy girl two faced imbicile John Ray snitch told his girlfriend Spota that I had the Feds
on Shannan's case. How was I to know that Spota hated the Feds cuz Burke hated the feds cuz
his father GENT hated the Feds?

If I remember correctly (correct me someone, if I'm wrong), Pak had previous issues with trafficking. I worked in a connected field enough to know trafficking was happening not only on Long Island, but that trafficking requires someone to be deep into some organized work. I dealt with people who had photo-substituted passports at the time, and hear about vans being busted on Long Island, ICE involvement. Anyway, Pak would have to have connections not only here, but somewhere overseas, unless he was just transporting people in the US and was an underling. I don't know where things went wrong, so far as not being able to get him on a charge of transporting across state lines with Shannan--was there proof he met her in NYC and drove her to LI? Or, was that "the idea" based solely on what he said? I just don't get it.

As for Jimmy the Gent, I had no idea what you and Hawkshaw were talking about, at first. The theory that J Burke is Jimmy the Gent (real guy, real name James Burke: basis for DeNiro's character in the movie Goodfellas "Jimmy Conway") illegitimate son, is an interesting angle that would pull in associates of the Lucchese crime family, but I was unable to find any records (as of yet) on that angle. Doesn't mean it's not a possibility, just means Ancestry, etc. doesn't have info available at this time that would confirm it.

If I remember correctly (correct me someone, if I'm wrong), Pak had previous issues with trafficking. I worked in a connected field enough to know trafficking was happening not only on Long Island, but that trafficking requires someone to be deep into some organized work. I dealt with people who had photo-substituted passports at the time, and hear about vans being busted on Long Island, ICE involvement. Anyway, Pak would have to have connections not only here, but somewhere overseas, unless he was just transporting people in the US and was an underling. I don't know where things went wrong, so far as not being able to get him on a charge of transporting across state lines with Shannan--was there proof he met her in NYC and drove her to LI? Or, was that "the idea" based solely on what he said? I just don't get it.

As for Jimmy the Gent, I had no idea what you and Hawkshaw were talking about, at first. The theory that J Burke is Jimmy the Gent (real guy, real name James Burke: basis for DeNiro's character in the movie Goodfellas "Jimmy Conway") illegitimate son, is an interesting angle that would pull in associates of the Lucchese crime family, but I was unable to find any records (as of yet) on that angle. Doesn't mean it's not a possibility, just means Ancestry, etc. doesn't have info available at this time that would confirm it.

The one with the paperwork is Frank MacKay.
Baby Jimmy is not illigitimate. It's just ...well......
it just is.

The one with the paperwork is Frank MacKay.
Baby Jimmy is not illigitimate. It's just ...well......
it just is.

If he has paperwork, he shoulda done the right thing. Darkness, evil, whatever you want to call it, festers in the dark, and in fear. And it hurts other people. Too much "shhhh," "don't say anything," etc. etc. for too many years out there, and I'm sick of it. Even if he is Jimmy the Gent's son, I don't care. Does that keep people from speaking up? I'm related to the Oddfather. Scroo that. Ask anyone of Italian blood in NY, NJ, Florida who is at least part Italian-American. They're gonna know someone, be friends with someone who-knows-someone, or be related by blood or marriage. And there are plenty of other organized crime associations out there, many different nationalities, who have their hands in things. Embezzle, loanshark, etc. I don't care--murder girls and maybe a few guys, a toddler, for fun? Oh, I f'ing care. A lot.

Hawkshaw tried for years to acquire little jimmy's birth certificate.
As if.

Gent was a giant amongst men. Why would you deny a man like that was your father?
He was an incredible genius on all levels. Scorcece certainly glamorized him in his Goodfellas.
How could he not? He was worthy of the glamour, he was worthy of praise. He was
a criminal genius who did it all himself. All of it.

I never met Gent and I've never met Little Jimmy. He's nothing like his father.
Gent would have had a sit down with me, unlike wah wah baby Little Jimmy

The FBI is investigating the LISK right now more than SCPD. The killer will be arrested within the next 6 months and here is my profile for the record:
He is 54-56 years old right now
He frequented the Oak Beach Inn as a teenager
He owns a successful high end landscaping company on the east end
He owns multiple pick up trucks and dump trucks
He has a workshop with tools
He has a "coffin" freezer and stored bodies there before dumping them
He grew up near an of the Indian reservations
His mother left the family and/or remarried when he was young
He is married without kids
He owns a boat
He is a volunteer EMS or Fire and has a uniform. The belt was part of this uniform.
He is average looking, blends in
He is a binge drinker
I think he befriended his victims and paid them $$ on non-sexual dates and that's why they trusted him. He also suppled them with burner phones so they felt "safe"
His house is on a large and secure property
He has a separate workshop
He is well known and respected in the community
He may have gotten married after his last murders and has not murdered since then
There is a horse connection related to the Manorville area
He may have a horse trailer
He is estranged from most of his family
He is a loner
He went to college, most likely studied criminal justice

The FBI is investigating the LISK right now more than SCPD.

This is Richard Shaw. He is the FBI on the Gilgo case.
He called me to tell me that SDNY was no longer on the case.

Here's your FBI guy Fashionella. He's a freeking liar. Just like Spota
He's a freeking Liar Just like McPartland
He's a freeking Liar Just Like Burke
He's a freeking Liar Just Like John Ray

My FBI SA in SDNY was Rachel Graves.

Richard Shaw is a button and a doormat for Jimmy Burke.
Just Sayin'

Lets talk about the cover up folks. OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

John Ray
Fran Nicotra
Tom Canning
Peter Hackett
Michael Pak
Joe Scalise, Jr.
Evelyn Scalise and her husband Joe Scalise
Stephen Barcelo (new york daily news)
Joe Brewer
Robert Kolker
Dominick Varrone
Patrick Portala
Richard Shaw

all are going to be found GUILTY of obstruction of justice here in Shannan's case.

EDNY FBI Special Agent Richard Shaw calls me to tell me SDNY is no longer on Shannan Gilbert case. - YouTube

Last edited:
This is Richard Shaw. He is the FBI on the Gilgo case.
He called me to tell me that SDNY was no longer on the case.

Here's your FBI guy Fashionella. He's a freeking liar. Just like Spota
He's a freeking Liar Just like McPartland
He's a freeking Liar Just Like Burke
He's a freeking Liar Just Like John Ray

My FBI SA in SDNY was Rachel Graves.

Richard Shaw is a button and a doormat for Jimmy Burke.
Just Sayin'

Lets talk about the cover up folks. OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

John Ray
Fran Nicotra
Tom Canning
Peter Hackett
Michael Pak
Joe Scalise, Jr.
Evelyn Scalise and her husband Joe Scalise
Stephen Barcelo (new york daily news)
Joe Brewer
Robert Kolker
Dominick Varrone
Patrick Portala
Richard Shaw

all are going to be found GUILTY of obstruction of justice here in Shannan's case.

EDNY FBI Special Agent Richard Shaw calls me to tell me SDNY is no longer on Shannan Gilbert case. - YouTube
You sound like a fruit loop. Stay on the subject. The killer is going to be arrested. Stick to my profile. This is pretty easy actually. No one cares about your insane theories...or maybe you are just trying to deflect attention from the issues at hand.

Hawkshaw tried for years to acquire little jimmy's birth certificate.
As if.

Gent was a giant amongst men. Why would you deny a man like that was your father?
He was an incredible genius on all levels. Scorcece certainly glamorized him in his Goodfellas.
How could he not? He was worthy of the glamour, he was worthy of praise. He was
a criminal genius who did it all himself. All of it.

I never met Gent and I've never met Little Jimmy. He's nothing like his father.
Gent would have had a sit down with me, unlike wah wah baby Little Jimmy

Yep, even if Hawk tried to get birth cert, and the person is living, I don't know of any way to do that in NY, and I'm deep into genealogy stuff. Hard enough to get that info even when a person is deceased in NY, the person has to state relationship to the deceased, reasoning, etc. In states other than NY, say Pennsylvania, it's not quite so difficult, sometimes death records are right there online, public, with no restriction if they are older. Birth/death indices are available for NY sometimes, but doesn't give much information.

Any chance Spota had/has ties to organized crime and was an associate of J Burke's alleged father? Spota grooming/placing him in positions of power as a favor, or to consolidate power? Just wondering.

You sound like a fruit loop. Stay on the subject. The killer is going to be arrested. Stick to my profile. This is pretty easy actually. No one cares about your insane theories...or maybe you are just trying to deflect attention from the issues at hand.

I think all angles should be looked at, including your POI. The thing is, I believe we should be fair here, and look at all angles, stick to wanting the case to be solved, overall, and stay as open as possible to multiple theories--without dissing each other. Who knows, in the end, we may find out that a good chunk of POIs out there (maybe even mine, included), could be related to each other through association or be part of this. One never knows. Some of us just need to be validated, in that we're heard, or our experiences are heard. Some of us have trauma, some of us have theories, some of us have both, some of us have evidence. Let's try to keep the door open for ideas and hope that even more info will come forward.

I think all angles should be looked at, including your POI. The thing is, I believe we should be fair here, and look at all angles, stick to wanting the case to be solved, overall, and stay as open as possible to multiple theories--without dissing each other. Who knows, in the end, we may find out that a good chunk of POIs out there (maybe even mine, included), could be related to each other through association or be part of this. One never knows. Some of us just need to be validated, in that we're heard, or our experiences are heard. Some of us have trauma, some of us have theories, some of us have both, some of us have evidence. Let's try to keep the door open for ideas and hope that even more info will come forward.
This vast conspiracy of politicians and police is ridiculous and the reason good investigator like me have fled from this site. It's become really really really dumbed down with a few crackpots who are totally off the reservation of reality. These are not rooted in any way shape or form in the real world. No one cares if a DA was covering for a bad cop in a case at best loosely related. SG died after a mental break during an outcall with a DRIVER. This has nothing to do with the Gilgo bodies. But if you think you are fooling me or any of the real investigators with all your side tracking and if you think we don't know that for the past 10 years many of you have posted under multiple aliases you are wrong. Stick the the murders and not all this other utterly ridiculous crap.

Yep, even if Hawk tried to get birth cert, and the person is living, I don't know of any way to do that in NY, and I'm deep into genealogy stuff. Hard enough to get that info even when a person is deceased in NY, the person has to state relationship to the deceased, reasoning, etc. In states other than NY, say Pennsylvania, it's not quite so difficult, sometimes death records are right there online, public, with no restriction if they are older. Birth/death indices are available for NY sometimes, but doesn't give much information.

Any chance Spota had/has ties to organized crime and was an associate of J Burke's alleged father? Spota grooming/placing him in positions of power as a favor, or to consolidate power? Just wondering.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back