Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
B.

I think what @Ozoner is saying is there is no evidence that it was KAK using the Anthony_Shots account when communicating with Libby. In other words It may have been someone else borrowing the fake account. Please correct me if I am wrong. Jmo
It's possible that multiple people were using the account.

I also haven't seen any evidence of messages between the Anthony_Shots account and Libby.

If we believe the sources mentioned, then an Anthony_Schatz account may have "liked" some of Libby's pictures; that's still unconfirmed

Anthony_Shots apparently had conversations with girls that Libby knew.

There hasn't been any evidence of conversations with Libby.

I'm open to seeing where this line of inquiry leads, but looking at pictures of KAK, I don't see his being Bridge Guy. KAK is morbidly obese (even in the picture with his dad). Unless he was much, much thinner in early 2017, I don't see it.

Last edited:
Can somebody tech savvy please help me.

If somebody came forward today and had a screenshot or saved communications with a-shots, would LE still be able to get an IP address from those saved previous communications? Is that possible?

Also, is it possible to have a proxy server in your home? LE was led to the Peru, IN house via the IP addresses obtained through Kik and other subpoenas. But let's say that KK, "rented" out his a-shots account and included in the cost to "rent" was the protection of a proxy IP address? I mean, that would be stupid on KK's part, but appealing to the other party.

Last edited:

I also haven't seen any evidence of messages between the Anthony_Shots account and Libby.

If we believe the sources mentioned, then an Anthony_Schatz account may have "liked" some of Libby's pictures; that's still unconfirmed

Anthony_Shots apparently had conversations with girls that Libby knew.

There hasn't been any evidence of conversations with Libby.

I'm open to seeing where this line of inquiry leads, but looking at pictures of KAK, I don't see his being Bridge Guy. KAK is morbidly obese (even in the picture with his dad). Unless he was much, much thinner in early 2017, I don't see it.
KAK is morbidly obese....now. But did he just eat so much into a disguise. Changed his appearance in that aspect, to hide in plain sight?

If somebody came forward today and had a screenshot or saved communications with a-shots, would LE still be able to get an IP address from those saved previous communications? Is that possible?

Also, is it possible to have a proxy server in your home? LE was led to the Peru, IN house via the IP addresses obtained through Kik and other subpoenas. But let's say that KK, "rented" out his a-shots account and included in the cost to "rent" was the protection of a proxy IP address? I mean, that would be stupid on KK's part, but appealing to the other party.

I don’t know about proxy servers, but KK is certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed. He left a trail of evidence that landed him in jail. Only time will tell if this evidence will connect him to the murders, but it appears that LE thinks he was involved in some way. MOO

No, it would not be possible to get an IP address from a screenshot of a years old interaction. I'm sure what law enforcement is looking for is "missing links" to connect information that they already have - but it's not impossible for there to be someone out there that could say "oh yeah I met Anthony Shots. Here's a selfie of us together!" and it be a huge breakthrough.

Someone could run a proxy server in their house, sure but there'd be no reason to. You could just share the login and password. There could be logins to that account from all over the world, some of which came through real accounts and others through VPNs. That would make for some difficult legal maneuvering in a courtroom.

It's possible, even relatively likely that Anthony_Shots was a community project. Kline may have created it but he might not have even been the primary user of it. A very internet savvy criminal might even prefer using accounts like that, that some other pigeon had actually made and whom the forensic data would lead back to.

No, it would not be possible to get an IP address from a screenshot of a years old interaction. I'm sure what law enforcement is looking for is "missing links" to connect information that they already have - but it's not impossible for there to be someone out there that could say "oh yeah I met Anthony Shots. Here's a selfie of us together!" and it be a huge breakthrough.

Someone could run a proxy server in their house, sure but there'd be no reason to. You could just share the login and password. There could be logins to that account from all over the world, some of which came through real accounts and others through VPNs. That would make for some difficult legal maneuvering in a courtroom.

It's possible, even relatively likely that Anthony_Shots was a community project. Kline may have created it but he might not have even been the primary user of it. A very internet savvy criminal might even prefer using accounts like that, that some other pigeon had actually made and whom the forensic data would lead back to.
But per the affidavit, the IP address for a-shots, from all subpoenas, ended up at the Peru home. That tells me there was no VPN or other IP addresses using login information connected to the a-shots account. That's why I wondered specifically about a proxy. Idk...

KAK is morbidly obese....now. But did he just eat so much into a disguise. Changed his appearance in that aspect, to hide in plain sight?
It's possible, of course. I'm hoping that some pictures and videos of KAK from the relevant time period will surface. There must be a yearbook picture of him out there, right? If he was already obese as a high-school senior, then I would be close to ruling him out as BG.

As far as body types go, KAK's dad might be a closer match than KAK. Maybe the adage "like father, like son" can be flipped around to "like son, like father."

KAK was not named as a suspect.
[...] If KAK is ever named as a suspect in the murders, I would expect that would only happen at the time he was charged.
... and until (and IF) then, he's safely in a jail where police can't lose track of him. Which is a good thing for *anybody* who solicits adolescents for sexual photos.

This is such a great read again. At one point Attorney Ives says..."And it’s probably not what you would imagine, or what people think that I’m talking about, it’s probably not. And so because of unique circumstances, which all unique circumstances of a crime are a sort-of ‘signature’, you think “Well, this unusual fact might lead to somebody, or that unusual fact might lead to somebody”. I wish I could tell you, but again that’s up to the State Police. There was nothing that seemed similarly identical that you think ‘well this is modus operandi’. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the term modus operandi, where sometimes criminals will use a…commit a crime in such a way where it’s so distinct that it acts as a sort of signature for them".
This statement leads me to think they were killed in different ways and or could have been killed by 2 people. In light of the recent discussion here It makes me wonder if there were 2 killers. JMHO

I think what @Ozoner is saying is there is no evidence that it was KAK using the Anthony_Shots account when communicating with Libby. In other words It may have been someone else borrowing the fake account. Please correct me if I am wrong. Jmo

No *direct* evidence that we know of, right, agree. I think this is part of what Tiff23 meant with deciding "what level of credibility is given to various sources." One of us can say to herself "It could have been someone else using that account" while another of us can say to herself "Of COURSE it was KAK using that account, he's been charged with it."

This is something I've noticed quite a bit with this case. Some people put more trust in sources than others, and I'm *very* suspicious of some of what I hear. Everybody talks about GH's YT videos; I find it very difficult to sit through 2 hours of "jail cam" and "thank you!" and "get a clue" so I haven't watched much. But I've heard people call in to GH's videos and he apparently takes them seriously but they are anonymous and personally, I'm not willing to assume all of these people really do know what they're talking about, just on the basis of GH's assumption that their info is valid.

There's some sheer *babble* on the Reddit groups about the Delphi murders--people hear a rumor (it seems to me from reading there betimes) and repeat it as if it's perfectly true. Then others assume it's perfectly true and verified, and repeat it on that basis, and soon people on Reddit are assuring others that Bridge Guy had a basket of kittens and a flamethrower under his jacket, and that he arrived and left by a flying saucer he stole from Area 51. :-( As the lady said, we each have to decide how much credibility we give to various sources--personally, I think I'm more suspicious than some people. Sometimes I have to remind myself to respect others' opinions on some of these matters. (Mrs AC4RD says I'm a "grouchy bvtth0le.")

[...] ... but looking at pictures of KAK, I don't see his being Bridge Guy. KAK is morbidly obese (even in the picture with his dad). Unless he was much, much thinner in early 2017, I don't see it.
The picture with his dad is not IMO "morbidly obese" or even close. I'd guess a BMI of no more than 30, tops, and I'd guess 5'9" to 5'10" and 180-190 pounds based on the body size of the earlier photos, the Hoover Dam one in particular. (Thanks for ID'ing the location, Historynut!) I'm retired now but a lot of my 30 years at work involved getting vitals of human research subjects prior to doing pulmonary function testing on them and I feel fairly confident of my estimate.

Attachments

• kak sizes 01.jpg
    kak sizes 01.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 84
Sitting here in Australia and this crime has absolutely bothered the **** out of me
I think most of us probably feel that way. The sheer cruelty and the innocence of the victims is overwhelming, emotionally.

And there in Oz you've got the Beaumont children and the Family Murders for comparison, too. Both of those ... oh, and wasn't "Mr. Cruel" in Australia, too? :-( I'd love to see the perpetrators in Beaumont and Family Murders identified, even if it's far too late to jail them. :-(

"No" on the screenshots, I'm fairly certain. And "yes" on proxy servers--a number of my friends have them on their home networks.

This is such a great read again. At one point Attorney Ives says..."And it’s probably not what you would imagine, or what people think that I’m talking about, it’s probably not. And so because of unique circumstances, which all unique circumstances of a crime are a sort-of ‘signature’, you think “Well, this unusual fact might lead to somebody, or that unusual fact might lead to somebody”. I wish I could tell you, but again that’s up to the State Police. There was nothing that seemed similarly identical that you think ‘well this is modus operandi’. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the term modus operandi, where sometimes criminals will use a…commit a crime in such a way where it’s so distinct that it acts as a sort of signature for them".
This statement leads me to think they were killed in different ways and or could have been killed by 2 people. In light of the recent discussion here It makes me wonder if there were 2 killers. JMHO

It is indeed quite an interview. So many things contained therein. I too came to similar thoughts as you when reading this excerpt.

The following Court Docket (Miami County) has the date of 2016 in the first charge.

(It looks as if it refers to the communication which
occurred in 2016 and is listed in the Affidavit for Search Warrant dated Feb 25, 2017.)

Kegan A. Kline

Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

05/17/2016

35-42-4-4(b)(4)(B)/F5: Child Exploitation with intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of any

Statute 35-42-4-4(b)(4)(B)
Degree F5

Last edited:

It didn't even need to be on purpose. A change in address/person cooking/ eating fast food, etc, medications, OR anxiety that he knows his online activity will point to him as being involved (rightly or wrongly)

I expect his weight has changed again in prison depending on whether he has money in his account to buy extra food and what he was eating before incarceration.

At the beginning I did not think KAK was a serious suspect for the murders but the more I read about him the more likely I think it is possible. ... To say he is a "very strange cat" is an understatement. Who knows what he has done over the last 5 years?

I've actually been thinking the same thing. At first I assumed that he was one of those "living in dad's basement watching movies and taking odd jobs" guys. But in the photo with his dad, at the dam, he looks a lot like he could easily be BG in my own opinion. And he's a "very strange cat" indeed!

The list of activities on Facebook--"heavily armed security guard at NSA, licensed to kill and to deal chemin-de-fer" and "ad-hoc replacement lead guitarist for Wagga-Wagga" stuff ... (Hyperbole added for emphasis, my own edits.) ... looks like a lot of fantasy and wishes, IMO. I think you're right; who knows what's been in his soul since 2016? Could be evil, MOO. Could certainly (IMO) have turned from "perverted watcher" to "psycho killer" over a handful of years. Especially if he (as I've suggested before) was started on high-dose prednisone and had the mood swings, irrational behavior, and tendency to violence that prednisone can influence.

LE may even (IMO!) have suspected him in 2017 and by 2020 decided to haul him in for the good of the public, holding him while they build a case against him (this is, of course, pure speculation.) But yeah, I agree: KAK just MIGHT be Bridge Guy. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa