Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense asking for personal recognizance bail. KM has lived in NH since she was 9. Her mother, aunt, and grandmother lives in Manchester. 3 young children - living at transitional facility since 2021. Children are with her mother. Mother said she could live with her.

She was working full time since 2021 in records management.
Was the custody of an older child discussed, Adam's stepchild?

State going through Kayla's criminal history since 2012 of dealing drugs and lying to LE. Asking for more strict bail terms than you'd think for this case. They are concerned she is a flight risk and/or will not appear in the future.
Sounds like the prosecution knows KM is being investigated for much more serious charges.

I wonder, if government records still listed Harmony as living with them, did they also collect those checks that were distributed for Covid relief? I think there was a certain amount given to people with minor children and it would probably just land on the welfare or benefit card.

Right now I honestly can't remember who initiated that extra money for children, if it was under Trump or Biden, but I remember that was done.
both.

Defense asking for personal recognizance bail. KM has lived in NH since she was 9. Her mother, aunt, and grandmother lives in Manchester. 3 young children - living at transitional facility since 2021. Children are with her mother. Mother said she could live with her.

She was working full time since 2021 in records management.
is she or the kids at the transitional facility?

is she or the kids at the transitional facility?

She was living at the transitional facility with her children. Now her children are in the custody of her mother. Her defense lawyer said she wouldn't be able to go back to the families in transition housing because she doesn't have custody of her kids right now so he proposed she live with her mother.

She was living at the transitional facility with her children. Now her children are in the custody of her mother. Her defense lawyer said she wouldn't be able to go back to the families in transition housing because she doesn't have custody of her kids right now so he proposed she live with her mother.
thank you!

I have a friend who is currently in a transitional facility w her child due to DV. maybe thats a possibility here too? they say she hasnt been arrested since 2015 so that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member