Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, she was talking about Jamison, CS's other child who was adopted by BM. but im also curious where KM's older child is, hopefully safe.
I was asking about Kayla's oldest child, a boy. Adam's stepson. He lived with Kayla and Adam at sometime. Kayla's filings for SNAP benefits filed from 2019-2021 did not list this child. I am hoping he is a loving, stable home. Thank you to everyone who posted links to Kayla's FB about this child.

I was asking about Kayla's oldest child, a boy. Adam's stepson. He lived with Kayla and Adam at sometime. Kayla's filings for SNAP benefits filed from 2019-2021 did not list this child. I am hoping he is a loving, stable home. Thank you to everyone who posted links to Kayla's FB about this child.[/QUOTE agreed. I wonder if she lost custody and he was adopted or if he is being fostered w her family?

sorry the alignment is messed up mine is the bold

State objecting to her living with her mother since her mother told her not to talk to the police when she was arrested. I really don't think that should be held against you!

Is the state actively trying to prevent her from exercising her constitutional rights?

Since this child has been missing for 2 years, waiting for this woman to get a lawyer isn't going to change much.

I was asking about Kayla's oldest child, a boy. Adam's stepson. He lived with Kayla and Adam at sometime. Kayla's filings for SNAP benefits filed from 2019-2021 did not list this child. I am hoping he is a loving, stable home. Thank you to everyone who posted links to Kayla's FB about this child.
The affadavit for Adam stated that all of Kayla's children were accounted for.

Could be genetic? Looks like her dad kind of has circles. I have them pretty badly and a couple of nurses at my work called them just that, shiners, and blamed them on allergies, but no allergies here. Thought it was super rude how they randomly brought them up like that haha but those nurses didn’t last long. Besides the point.
I worked many years in a pediatrics office. That is one of the common signs of an allergy.

Is the state actively trying to prevent her from exercising her constitutional rights?

Since this child has been missing for 2 years, waiting for this woman to get a lawyer isn't going to change much.

She already has a lawyer who represented her in Court today. The State's argument was that they want $5,000 bail to ensure she shows up to Court to deal with these charges. The defense said she could live with her mother and the state argued the mother's house won't guarantee she shows up since during the arrest the mother told Kayla not to talk to the police. The defense attorney (rightfully) pointed out Kayla's mother was just acting like a concerned parent and obviously did not mean that Kayla should not comply with a court-ordered process.

Bail order for Kayla Montgomery is posted online. She was denied bail. I am looking for a link that you can click on directly. EDIT: link to bail order here:
https://twitter.com/TrueCrimeSister/status/1479168730877865985?s=20

Worth noting that the mailing address listed (72 Concord St, Manchester) is the YWCA building. The YMCA occupies the lower floors. The Antoinette L Hill Apartments are on the 3rd and 4th floor, per Manchester assessing records.

The Antoinette L Hill apartments are subsidized housing units for low-income and disabled residences. There are 23 units, 5 efficiencies and 23 one-bedroom.

http://images.vgsi.com/cards/ManchesterNHCards//262590770.pdf

It may be operated by the nonprofit Families in Transition per this source. New Hampshire WSers are probably familiar with the transitional housing and daytime facilities run by Families in Transition.
Section 8 Accepted at Antoinette L. Hill Apartments 444 Chestnut St , Manchester , NH 3101

The YWCA also runs a program called REACH that assists survivors of domestic abuse or sexual assault with affording and obtaining housing.
Housing Programs at REACH - YWCA NH

Since the bail order did not include a unit #, perhaps KM obtained the apartment on "177 Lake St, 2nd floor" through Reach. The YWCA may serve as a mailing address for people who are without a permanent address or who move frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayla has been living at a shelter run by Families in Transition at 177 Lake Ave, Manchester. MOO.

The bail order lists her address as 177 Lake St., 2nd floor (FIT). That appears to have a couple of errors. There is no Lake Street; there is a Lake Avenue. But there is no #177 on Lake Avenue.

Families in Transition (FIT) runs a homeless shelter at 167 Lake Ave.

Bail order: https://twitter.com/TrueCrimeSister/status/1479168730877865985?s=20

Last edited:
@victoriapricetv

Adam Montgomery’s mother-in-law filed for a restraining order against him in July 2021. The complaint says wife Kayla was living with her mother at the time due to alleged violence from Adam. Adam apparently came to the home and tapped on a window with a knife.
After court, Kayla’s mom says her daughter had no involvement in Harmony Montgomery’s disappearance. She says “My daughter has a good heart. I don’t know what her heart was on on this but I do believe her. She’s staying very, very consistent in what she’s saying

FIcLmDvXsAAPM3m
FIcLmD5XMAAfS0B

@victoriapricetv

Adam Montgomery’s mother-in-law filed for a restraining order against him in July 2021. The complaint says wife Kayla was living with her mother at the time due to alleged violence from Adam. Adam apparently came to the home and tapped on a window with a knife.
After court, Kayla’s mom says her daughter had no involvement in Harmony Montgomery’s disappearance. She says “My daughter has a good heart. I don’t know what her heart was on on this but I do believe her. She’s staying very, very consistent in what she’s saying

FIcLmDvXsAAPM3m
FIcLmD5XMAAfS0B
This really fires me up. He's abusing the woman living with him, threatening her mother, is the subject of a restraining order, and yet (ostensibly) continues to have custody of Harmony.

He's a walking, talking, red flag, and yet this doesn't trigger DCYF intervention.

It's also a building used by DCYF. They use it to conduct supervised visitations and custody exchanges. A few years ago a father shot himself and his son in that building. If you look on the map, you can see it's a hop and skip from Victory Park. The park is a problem area for Manch-vegas ( a derogatory term we use for the area). I don't think it's a safe house, but I do believe they have transitional housing available for people. The problem is the park is so close by and you'll often see people who have just left rehab back in the park again. It's also been a homeless encampment for years. People will live in the park, there's a public library they'll hang out in during the day or they'll go to Elm street and panhandle and sit (and sometimes sleep) in the doorways of the restaurants. Also they'll take up residence in a parking garage just across the street from the YWCA building. It's a real mess in that area. The garage constantly reeks of vomit and I've often had to side step excrement.

Yikes. How gross!

My first thought when I saw the mailing address was the YWCA building was Joshua Savyon, the 9-year-old killed by his father during a supervised visit on a Sunday morning in 2013. Heartbroken for this little boy and his grieving mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie