Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that he took his phone with him when he likely discarded that precious child. There's a window between Thanksgiving and December 6th, 2019 that's ripe for that. If they can track his phone usage during that time, they may be able to pinpoint his stopping places.

Assuming more charges will forthcome, I think we know she's not coming home.

Her name was Harmony.

She didn't get a proper life. Please may she get a proper burial.

JMO
i hope hes the sort who keeps a stable phone... a lot of addict transients types use burners.

From the above link:

Judge Craven points out that a criminal record in and of itself does not preclude someone from getting custody of a child, and that a number of other factors are also examined.

“It’s not prohibited unless that criminal record included the death of another child. <snip>.

And this is why this happens over and over and over. Nevermind dad shot someone in the head, it was an adult, not a child.... That works for the court.

Until laws are changed we will continue to see this happen again and again.

Will the person who decided the interstate protective measures were not necessary be charged? If not and there are no repercussions thus will keep happening.

It sounds like the judge who gave custody to the father is the one who would have orderd an Interstate Protective Measure. According to this judge being interviewed in this article (not a judge involved in this case), she would normally require an Interstate Protective Measure in all cases where a child is being placed out of state. This deserves additional review, and should be mandatory, only with rare exceptions. But certainly with a biological mother and father with histories like these two have.

news.yahoo.com/harmony-montgomery-neighbor-says-family-191623089.html

This article has the family moving out of their house Thanksgiving day 2019 around the last time Harmony was seen.

That link didn't work for me, but I did a search on their website and found the article with this link:

Harmony Montgomery neighbour says family moved on Thanksgiving 2019 – the same time dad says he last saw missing child

So their house went into foreclosure, and the summer before they ran a generator to get electricity because their electricity had been shut off. The neighbor gives these details about how this family lived on her street.

Makes sense, the mother of KM said that by December 6th, 2019, the family was homeless and livng out of their car when they visited with her at that time, and that Harmony wasn't with them.

I guess they had no room for Harmony when they moved into the car, when they had to move out of their house due to foreclosure. They were in foreclosure for a year and a half, according to the neighbor, plenty of time to plan and "return" Harmony, if not to her mother, then give her up to child protective services. They knew how to do that, they've both been involved with the courts before. KM had no feeling for Harmony, whatsoever. I think they will find other things to charge her with, to keep the pressure up, and to hold both of these people accountable for Harmony's disappearance, and possibly worse.

Let me know of anything I've missed, anything incorrect, anything you would like added, etc. Please and thank you. :)

Timeline

Feb 22, 2019 – Harmony’s mother no longer had custody; Harmony was returned to her father and no longer in MA foster care system according to juvenile court records from Lawrence, MA.

Sep 5, 2019 - The home at 77 Gilford St in Manchester, NH was owned by HM, 78, and CD from 2016 until it was foreclosed on September 5, 2019, according to the Hillsborough County Register of Deeds. … The property also appears to have been the home of KLM, 43.

Reward Money Climbs to $60,000.

24-hour police hotline: 603-203-6060

#FindHarmony
t4560.gif

RSBM. Dad's criminal history aside - since we've determined it is not recognized unless he killed another child- Wouldn’t part of the custody placement include determination of a stable place to live?

Wouldn’t the foreclosure have started before February 2019?

7 months later the family lost there home. How did that have no bearing on custody?

That link didn't work for me, but I did a search on their website and found the article with this link:

Harmony Montgomery neighbour says family moved on Thanksgiving 2019 – the same time dad says he last saw missing child

So their house went into foreclosure, and the summer before they ran a generator to get electricity because their electricity had been shut off. The neighbor gives these details about how this family lived on her street.

If the house was in foreclosure for a year and half, that means it was already foreclosed when AM was awarded custody of Harmony.

So now that AM and KM have been arrested and charged. How do we go about finding HM? I don't think either of them are going to talk, or at least, AM. KM is steadfast that AM dropped HM off with her mother.

I keep wondering if KM will risk everything to keep her mouth shut. She knows what happened in that house that led to AM 'returning' HM to her mother.

RSBM. Dad's criminal history aside - since we've determined it is not recognized unless he killed another child- Wouldn’t part of the custody placement include determination of a stable place to live?

Wouldn’t the foreclosure have started before February 2019?

7 months later the family lost there home. How did that have no bearing on custody?
it was linked above, there was no interstate compact set up. it was a failure by the system.

I keep wondering if KM will risk everything to keep her mouth shut. She knows what happened in that house that led to AM 'returning' HM to her mother.
I'm sure that's why she was arrested in the first place (to pressure her into cooperating).

Let's just hope that it works, and she does know what happened to Harmony.

it was linked above, there was no interstate compact set up. it was a failure by the system.

I saw that.... My question was with regards to the original case which placed HM with her bio dad. The home was in foreclosure before AM got custody. How does a court decide to take a child out of foster care and place them with bio family who had no means to provide a roof over their head?

I would think due diligence should include investigating whether the person seeking custody could provide a stable residence. That doesn't appear to have occurred in this case.

If the house was in foreclosure for a year and half, that means it was already foreclosed when AM was awarded custody of Harmony.
Ownership record for 77 Gilford St. The foreclosure was completed on 8/30/19 -- when ownership was transferred to NH Housing Finance Agency.

The following day HUD purchased it from NHHFA. HUD rehabs and resells properties. It seems to me that either the Montgomerys were given an extension to vacate or they were squatters who had be to evicted. MOO.

Vision Government Solutionsupload_2022-1-7_13-37-29.png

CG purchased the property in 2016. The Daily Mail reported that she co-owned the property with Helen Montgomery, Adam's mother.
Cops search garden of missing seven-year-old Harmony Montgomery's former home | Daily Mail Online

I saw that.... My question was with regards to the original case which placed HM with her bio dad. The home was in foreclosure before AM got custody. How does a court decide to take a child out of foster care and place them with bio family who had no means to provide a roof over their head?

I would think due diligence should include investigating whether the person seeking custody could provide a stable residence. That doesn't appear to have occurred in this case.
i agree, it was a whole mess. i suspect proper investigation never took place at all.

I'm sure that's why she was arrested in the first place (to pressure her into cooperating).

I don't believe she knows where AM put her, but I do believe she knows what led to her demise.

So many cases where other adults in the home watched a child slowly succumb to horrendous abuse. And did nothing.

I imagine if she's got a decent lawyer he'll try to get her immunity from prosecution in order for her to co-operative.

Until then I imagine she'll remain silent because I think they'll be hard pressed to prove she has knowledge of what actually happened to Harmony.

Then again I'm only guessing. I've just seen it happen on quite a few cases.

Let's hope that he took his phone with him when he likely discarded that precious child. There's a window between Thanksgiving and December 6th, 2019 that's ripe for that. If they can track his phone usage during that time, they may be able to pinpoint his stopping places.

Assuming more charges will forthcome, I think we know she's not coming home.

Her name was Harmony.

She didn't get a proper life. Please may she get a proper burial.

JMO
I'm sure that LE was very grateful to KM's mother for her contribution to the timeline and/or proof of life. I can't think of anything more important right now than firming down the timeline. FBI will be on the phone forensics like white on rice. And I don't believe that AM did not have a phone around Nov/Dec 2019 but I certainly believe he changed much of his lifestyle including ditching his phone AFTER killing his child -- hoping to remain underground and hard to track. JMO

ETA: Referencing link by @heavenly2012 -- confirming AM told police he does not presently have a phone.

Last edited:
Ownership record for 77 Gilford St. The foreclosure was completed on 8/30/19 -- when ownership was transferred to NH Housing Finance Agency.

The following day HUD purchased it from NHHFA. HUD rehabs and resells properties. It seems to me that either the Montgomerys were given an extension to vacate or they were squatters who had be to evicted. MOO.

Vision Government SolutionsView attachment 329033

CG purchased the property in 2016. The Daily Mail reported that she co-owned the property with Helen Montgomery, Adam's mother.
Cops search garden of missing seven-year-old Harmony Montgomery's former home | Daily Mail Online
a link a few posts back quoted a neighbor who said they were squatting for a long time and using a generator after the power was cut off. take it for what its worth.

I took a screen shot of the report from lawandcrime.com of the police officer who interviewed AM. Unfortunately he didn’t have a consistent phone number and only had access to an email sporadically.

Maybe he was filmed by someone’s Security camera or maybe his wife had a phone. I truly wanted him to have a phone so it would’ve pinged his location.
Take note OP's link cites that AM claimed to not have a phone presently. I'm sure not having a phone now is by design but I think he likely had a phone in Nov/Dec 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member