Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she thinks his smirk means Harmony is alive? Are you kidding me? All that smirk means is he isn't talking and is never going to tell anyone where he put her. Her location is the last bit of control he has and he isn't giving it up.

I pray she has a lot of support around her when the truth comes our and it doesn't cause a relapse.
My own opinion below...
True that Cubby.
And I hope she has the support she will need as well. Just feel like she's on to something and that Adam would have likely sold Harmony 1 st for drug money or to run the generator and kick the dog more. Even still perhaps.. dumped her somewhere rather than taking the time to bury her, he was able to isolate Harmony from relatives and Kayla kept up a "ruse" that Harmony was with them with DCYF, she was probably put into a river or left in a wooded area not far from her self admitting ( bashed her around) abuser dad's haunts or he sold her, at least in that case ..there is a shred of hope that she is alive and it was probably around Fall 2019 when this occurred, right?

I hope Kayla cracks and some sort of unrelenting truth forces itself out of her like a norovirus , (wishful thinking) as it's hard to believe that she didn't witness Harmony being abused since she herself was abused by Adam and it's quite likely her other kids were too.

What do you think Adam was going to do with the Knife he left on the ground in front of the windows at her moms' house while Kayla and her 3 kids were there after she got away from his abusive self?
moo moo m

Police are back in the neighborhood where the search for Harmony Montgomery has been happening. The people who live in the house now have nothing to do with the case. Neighbors are irritated w/ media- likely why cops are back.
Working on my story for @NewsNationNow airing at 9ET.

FC0775AE-BC03-44CD-8071-B08DC512545D.jpeg
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1480673018707947522?s=21

of January 2021, further food stamp paperwork indicated her household consisted of two married adults and four children, “three in common and all claimed as tax dependents.

Stepmother of missing Harmony Montgomery charged with fraud

So, clearly they both knew HM was NOT with her mom if they were claiming her as a dependent on their state and federal tax returns. If they filed....

Maybe the welfare fraud case is being reduced because a federal tax fraud case is forthcoming?

Actually, the motion to reconsider/open bail by the defense tells us that the defense learned from the attorney general's office that the defendant was no longer going to face a Class A Felony charge after the AG received information indicating the welfare fraud charge was unfounded:

2. However, on January 7, 2022, the undersigned counsel was informed by Attorney Jesse O’Neil from the Attorney General’s Office that his office received information that indicates that the Class A Felony of Welfare Fraud is unfounded, although a lesser charge or charges may be warranted.

https://www.courts.nh.gov/sites/g/files/ehbemt471/files/documents/2022-01/011022MontgomeryK-mot.pdf

Based on the defense's motion, and the linked MSM citing SNAP documents alleging A caseworker had added a note saying Kayla Montgomery “seemed confused about whether or not Harmony lived there because (she) goes to her mom’s every other weekend,” according to the document, I can't say that I'm very confident in the accuracy of the social service agency's records -- knowing how many reports fell through the cracks in the case already! MOO

I'm really not familiar with trafficking. I just don't know how someone like AM would find a buyer for HM. Would someone looking to buy a child seek one from a (former?) heroin user with gang banger/prison tats?

I can't make it work, but I know nothing about that world.

I'm really not familiar with trafficking. I just don't know how someone like AM would find a buyer for HM. Would someone looking to buy a child seek one from a (former?) heroin user with gang banger/prison tats?

I can't make it work, but I know nothing about that world.
I don't know how plausible I think that particular scenario is, him selling her.. but he's not really an upstanding citizen himself. I'm sure he hangs around very questionable people, and could have a connection to someone who would be involved in that.

I don't know how plausible I think that particular scenario is, him selling her.. but he's not really an upstanding citizen himself. I'm sure he hangs around very questionable people, and could have a connection to someone who would be involved in that.
I really think this situation has more to do with him physically harming her since he’s already admitted to throwing her around. That just seems the most probable to me, under the circumstances.
moo

JAN 10, 2022
Police visited home where missing NH girl was last seen alive 13 times over five month period – Boston 25 News
[...]

Police reports obtained by 25 Investigates through a public records request show Manchester PD got 13 calls for service to 77 Gilford Street between June and November of 2019. Most were for domestic violence, animal, and building complaints.

On August 5th, a neighbor called “concerned about a young child living at that address.” At the time the house was up for auction and the caller alleged there was “no electricity, just a small generator and there is trash everywhere.” The police reports also show that New Hampshire’s Division for Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) was called in to check conditions too. According to the report, “Everyone’s home, generator is running, food in the house, they are healthy. All is well.”

[...]

JAN 10, 2022
Harmony Montgomery's mother: Officials 'dropped the ball' (newsnationnow.com)
[...]

“I’m not gonna sit here and act like I’m innocent,” Sorey said. “I’m a recovering addict. When I gave birth to her, I didn’t know nothing about being a parent. I didn’t know nothing about getting in recovery. But I never stopped trying. I always went into program after program after program trying to prove to her and my family that I wasn’t going to stop until I got better.”

Sorey has since regained sobriety, court records show. She now says officials “dropped the ball on this one” and “let it slip through the cracks.”

The search for Harmony continued Monday as investigators looked through her last known home in Manchester, and used hot water to thaw the ground so they could dig.

Sorey said she doesn’t believe officers will find anything in the home, and her gut tells her Harmony is still alive.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member