GUILTY UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #26

She's right. These offences are not taken seriously at all and they should be. Even at the start of this thread - even before Libby's body had been found people were saying they found it difficult to believe PR had moved from just 'flashing' to murder. His previous offences were barely investigated because we now know they wouldn't have been that difficult to solve with knowledge of his nationality abd drawings, descriptions and DNA

Mother of murdered student Libby Squire is pleading for a new law to stop sex offenders from escalating their crimes after Sarah Everard's killer Wayne Couzens pleaded guilty

• Lisa Squire fears no lessons have been learned since daughter Libby's murder
  • She wants minor sexual offenders to be offered therapy as an intervention
  • She hopes it will stop low-level offenders from escalating crimes against women
  • Libby Squire was raped and murdered by butcher Pawel Relowicz in 2019
The mother of murdered student Libby Squire is calling for new action to stop sex offenders from potentially killing as she reached out to the family of Sarah Everard.

Lisa Squire, 51, said she feared no lessons have been learned since her daughter was raped and murdered in 2019 by Polish butcher Pawel Relowicz.

Libby's mother Lisa said her heart broke at the similarities with the Sarah Everard case, which caused a national outcry over the violence suffered by women.

She told The Sunday Mirror: 'I remember hearing about Sarah's death and thinking we have learned nothing from Libby's murder.

'If I had a message for Sarah's family it would be to remember her and don't give her killer power by thinking about him.'

Mother of murdered student Libby Squire is pleading for a new law after Everard's killer jailed | Daily Mail Online

Mother of murdered student Libby Squire is pleading for a new law to stop sex offenders from escalating their crimes after Sarah Everard's killer Wayne Couzens pleaded guilty

• Lisa Squire fears no lessons have been learned since daughter Libby's murder
  • She wants minor sexual offenders to be offered therapy as an intervention
  • She hopes it will stop low-level offenders from escalating crimes against women
  • Libby Squire was raped and murdered by butcher Pawel Relowicz in 2019
The mother of murdered student Libby Squire is calling for new action to stop sex offenders from potentially killing as she reached out to the family of Sarah Everard.

Lisa Squire, 51, said she feared no lessons have been learned since her daughter was raped and murdered in 2019 by Polish butcher Pawel Relowicz.

Libby's mother Lisa said her heart broke at the similarities with the Sarah Everard case, which caused a national outcry over the violence suffered by women.

She told The Sunday Mirror: 'I remember hearing about Sarah's death and thinking we have learned nothing from Libby's murder.

'If I had a message for Sarah's family it would be to remember her and don't give her killer power by thinking about him.'

Mother of murdered student Libby Squire is pleading for a new law after Everard's killer jailed | Daily Mail Online
Even more heartbreaking detail here about the impact PR, the rapist murderer, has had on their lives. Including that she got to see Libby in the funeral home and that Libby had managed to hold on to his DNA allowing his conviction. It will make anyone cry

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-murdered-teen-makes-tragic-24506778.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#aoh=16260013917785&csi=1&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-murdered-teen-makes-tragic-24506778

She's right. These offences are not taken seriously at all and they should be. Even at the start of this thread - even before Libby's body had been found people were saying they found it difficult to believe PR had moved from just 'flashing' to murder. His previous offences were barely investigated because we now know they wouldn't have been that difficult to solve with knowledge of his nationality abd drawings, descriptions and DNA

Absolutely heartbreaking read.

Lisa is such brave lady I admire her strength and determination.
I hope she is successful in her campaigning to change the laws around these sex offenders, something definitely needs to change.

The mother of a student who was raped and murdered on a night out three years ago has admitted she wants to have a face-to-face chat with her daughter's killer so she can finally 'get answers'.

Lisa Squire, 51, of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, tragically lost her eldest daughter Libby in February 2019 when she was murdered by Polish butcher Pawel Relowicz, 26.

She has now revealed she finally feels strong enough to find out what happened during Libby's final moments and wants to speak to the twisted killer in person.

The maternity ward nurse has been tormented by unanswered questions about her daughter's death for three years and wants to ask Relowicz what her 'last words were'.

Mrs Squire said: 'I’d like to sit at a table opposite him and have a cup of coffee with him. I really would.

'I want to know what happened that night. I still don’t know what happened. What were Libby’s last words? How did she die? Did you hit her?'

Speaking to The Mirror, she added: 'I want him to have to look at me.'

Mother of murdered Libby Squire wants to face-to-face chat with her depraved killer | Daily Mail Online

The mother of a student who was raped and murdered on a night out three years ago has admitted she wants to have a face-to-face chat with her daughter's killer so she can finally 'get answers'.

Lisa Squire, 51, of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, tragically lost her eldest daughter Libby in February 2019 when she was murdered by Polish butcher Pawel Relowicz, 26.

She has now revealed she finally feels strong enough to find out what happened during Libby's final moments and wants to speak to the twisted killer in person.

The maternity ward nurse has been tormented by unanswered questions about her daughter's death for three years and wants to ask Relowicz what her 'last words were'.

Mrs Squire said: 'I’d like to sit at a table opposite him and have a cup of coffee with him. I really would.

'I want to know what happened that night. I still don’t know what happened. What were Libby’s last words? How did she die? Did you hit her?'

Speaking to The Mirror, she added: 'I want him to have to look at me.'

Mother of murdered Libby Squire wants to face-to-face chat with her depraved killer | Daily Mail Online
I don't think he will ever reveal the truth :(

Last edited:
I agree dotta. I think he is a coward and will just continue to protest his innocence.
I would add that he is a dangerous pervert who does not feel any remorse for what he did. only that he was caught. During the trial he smirked at them and stared at them with a cold expression. I think it would be detrimental for Libby's mum to see him face to face.

He is scum. He would really enjoy seeing Libby's mums pain.

Three years ago this morning the murdering @#£# killed her. She should be in her first proper, graduate job. Her mum should be displaying her graduation photos not wanting to find out how she died

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back