Found Deceased Belgium - Dean Verberckmoes 4, w/babysitter Dave de Kock 34, Sint-Niklaas, 12 Jan 2022 *Arrests*

What about if it is his SECOND murder of a child? Does it still only get him 10 years incarcerated, even after doing it twice?????
I read where they had wanted to place him in a psyche ward last time but they couldn't get him in there.
Maybe this time they will.
Makes me really wonder what his gf saw in him!

I read where they had wanted to place him in a psyche ward last time but they couldn't get him in there.
Maybe this time they will.
Makes me really wonder what his gf saw in him!
There was a newsarticle today where the mom of his first victime says a bit more about the way he talked/worked himself into her life/heart. It tells a bit more about his persona. I don’t know if i can share an article about his first case here…

There was a newsarticle today where the mom of his first victime says a bit more about the way he talked/worked himself into her life/heart. It tells a bit more about his persona. I don’t know if i can share an article about his first case here…
If it appears in a mainstream media outlet (newspaper or magazine, not just somebody's personal blog or social media) it should be okay. You can always hit Report on your post above and in the "reason for reporting" box, just explain what you want to share and let the mods take a look before you actually post it.

If it appears in a mainstream media outlet (newspaper or magazine, not just somebody's personal blog or social media) it should be okay. You can always hit Report on your post above and in the "reason for reporting" box, just explain what you want to share and let the mods take a look before you actually post it.

Thanks for the info & tips!

14 jaar geleden mishandelde en doodde De Kock ook zoontje van Sandra: “‘Te wild gespeeld, je weet toch hoe kinderen zijn?’, zei hij over blauwe plekken. Ik geloofde hem”

DPG Media Privacy Gate

There are browsers, like Google Chrome, that translate pages when activated. Maybe that’s more helpfull for the english speaking followers here, instead of posting pages and pages of translated articles? :)

Does anyone know her age? She seems to be very young. He sure knows how to prey on vulnerable women.

His FB profile is "Mileys Fan"? :eek:

ETA: her Facebook profile is still online and it includes pictures of Dean on Christmas Eve. Lots of comments.
I wonder why he spent Christmas Eve there.

Last edited:
Does anyone know her age? She seems to be very young. He sure knows how to prey on vulnerable women.

ETA: her Facebook profile is still online and it includes pictures of Dean on Christmas Eve. Lots of comments.

She's 25

It's not a surprise he doesn't use his name on facebook as he's a convicted killer, but 'Mileys fan' is a strange choice. All their photos together make my skin crawl. He doesn't look well for his age.

Last edited:

I think there is a back story here somewhere. Why did that sweet child spend so much time over there?

He has a strange photo on his 'featured' photos. (forgive me, I'm not a Facebook user so I don't really get it)
If you click the featured photos, you'll see 2 of Miley Cyrus (NSFW btw) and then one of what looks like a garage. It says it was posted on Friday (14/01/22)

When I check his featured items, it says the picture of the garage was posted four years ago.

@OrangeCash it makes sense that he spent time there, I know my nephew spends time with friends of his parents and he adores them. But no way EVER would they ask if they could have him Christmas Eve or any other holiday.

When I check his featured items, it says the picture of the garage was posted four years ago.

@OrangeCash it makes sense that he spent time there, I know my nephew spends time with friends of his parents and he adores them. But no way EVER would they ask if they could have him Christmas Eve or any other holiday.
On one of the Christmas-pictures on facebook you can see 5 plates (3 big ones and 2 small ones (kids). I actually think they celebrated Christmas with the DDK, RW and their mom.

Of all the cases on Sleuths, I'm not sure I've ever seen pics of a perpetrator where the facial expression and the eyes look so acutely sinister. Obviously we all look for that in a subconscious way, but boy it really jumps out at you with this guy.

Attachments

• 265615372_5182143421803065_2537591867785831853_n.jpeg
    265615372_5182143421803065_2537591867785831853_n.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 91
Route Time line:
"The police investigation shows that in the night from Friday to Saturday, around midnight, De Kock crossed the Belgian-Dutch border near Sint Jansteen (in the municipality of Hulst). He then turns out to have driven through the Westerscheldetunnel in Terneuzen . (Read more below the map.)"
Dave De Kock liet lichaam van Dean zaterdagmiddag achter bij Neeltje Jans
b87a27d9-79fe-11ec-b07d-02b7b76bf47f.jpg

ETA:
"The Dutch police already have a fairly good idea of the road that Dave De Kock has traveled, but to find out when Dean was in the car, the police are looking for camera images that were made along the route that De Kock has taken. traveled.

The police are looking for images showing the light gray Peugeot 206 with the Belgian registration 2-ACR-250.

Anyone who has camera images is asked to call the Dutch number 0900-8844. Or via the Police WhatsApp number +31 6 1220 7006. "

According to MSM,police investigates the apartment of Dave d K.:

"The newspaper writes that agents are currently investigating the apartment in Sint-Gillis-Waas, where the 34-year-old man who is suspected of kidnapping and killing Dean lives. He lives there with his girlfriend who comes from Sint Jansteen. She was also arrested on suspicion of murder and kidnapping . The investigation by the forensic police must show whether the toddler died there."

'Dean mogelijk al overleden in appartement België'

According to MSM,police investigates the apartment of Dave d K.:

"The newspaper writes that agents are currently investigating the apartment in Sint-Gillis-Waas, where the 34-year-old man who is suspected of kidnapping and killing Dean lives. He lives there with his girlfriend who comes from Sint Jansteen. She was also arrested on suspicion of murder and kidnapping . The investigation by the forensic police must show whether the toddler died there."

'Dean mogelijk al overleden in appartement België'
Well, she lied for a reason! If the murder didn't take place there then I believe an assault took place there!
But she allowed Dave to leave with Dean which struck me as super suspicious right from the get go!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back