Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, I'm not a LV fan but I'll have to respectfully disagree. There has been nothing to suggest any of the above. In fact, it's been the opposite from pretty much everyone that knew her including her own son. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone say anything bad about her as a mother for as long as you can go back. My personal opinion is she is/has been mentally ill but really went over the deep end at the end. This would explain everything Colby has stated. I'll assume he knows her better than anyone so if he's saying this isn't her...something is amiss. Just my take.

Respectfully,
I think her past shows she enjoyed attention and money. JJ and Tylee seemed used like puppies to make her look normal/good. Perhaps she was not as deeply dark when raising Colby.
From videos I’ve seen she seemed to have honed her skills of manipulation, flirting, minimizing her negative part & playing victim.
I don’t think she -snapped-
I think she was prob this way for a long time.
‘Like’ attracts ‘Like’ is what happened with Chad. I don’t doubt she would of grown bored with Chad or saw a new opportunity to buy up.
Some of these horrifically evil people present as normal on the surface. And research tells us they will not or cannot change.You can take all that and apply it to Chad too.They learn to be what a person (or child) needs in order to use that person. Chad lied to his son that he just met Lori. Chad murdered their mother and yet they lined up on national TV and said Chad was framed for JJ and Tylee deaths. Children are appliances to them. He’s still using them.

all just MOO

Years and years of court documented abuse say otherwise. IMO.

Yeahhhhh... I'm with you. Even stuff like how immaculately Lori used to keep JJ's hair - doubtless so that people would enthuse over it and give her the chance to modestly say "Thanks, I do it myself - I'm a hairstylist, you know" - and Tylee turning up with acute pancreatitis before she even entered kindergarten, IIRC... Lori was far from innocent.

They used Charles Vallow’s jeep to ambush
Brandon Boudreaux .Per the storage video. These two…and they act HAPPY about it on video.
It’s not insanity , it’s a selfish$ sick plan of LVD and CD.

They acted in concert.
How can she be insane …if Chad is not ?

Chad is caught participating. Many times!
Why is Chad in a normal arraignment setting. And Lori is not???!
What’s Prior up to???
MOO

ETA correct spelling

Last edited:
Brandon Boudreaux .Per the storage video. These two…and they act HAPPY about it on video.

They acted in concert.

What’s Prior up to???
MOO. ETA correct spelling

Excellent questions. I wouldn't be surprised if CD makes a deal. And throws the "Goddess" under the bus.

They acted in concert.

What’s Prior up to???
MOO

ETA correct spelling
Good question. IMO Chad is likely telling his attorney he made all that crap up.

Thursday, January 27th:
*Motions Hearing (Murder charge) (@ 1pm MT) & Scheduling Hearing (@ 2:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – for *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
*Arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond. Destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County #CR22-20-0838-Dismissed 7/29/21.
*Charged (7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. (<these charges were dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21). Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M. Fremont County #CR22-20-0755-Dismissed 7/29/21.
Trial was set to begin on 11/8/21 was vacated & rescheduled on 1/9/23 with jury selection. Trial will be held in Ada County. (will last 10 weeks.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/25/21 for murder plus other charges. Grand Jury reconvened on 12/3/21 re JJ, Tylee & Tammy.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 11/17/21 reference post #455 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

11/29/21 Update: In a 9 page Response to Mark Means Motions the State says he needs to be removed & sanctioned. Motion hearing on 12/2/21 @ 9am re motion for Court to allow additional evidence & follow IC19-1816 by transporting jury. And motion hearing @ 1pm re Motion for discovery concerning events. And scheduling hearing @2:30pm. The 9am hearing was cancelled.
12/2/21 Update: There will be a reconvening Grand Jury tomorrow on charges in Fremont County re: JJ, Tylee & Tammy. Trial set for 1/9/23 with 10 weeks scheduled for jury selection & trial. Motion to sever still will be heard. Pretrial conference hearing on 11/9/22. 12/8/21: Prior files 2nd Renewed Motion to extend time for LC.R.12(b) Motions to be filed & heard.
1/7/22: Amended protective order-granted for both Daybell & Vallow. 1/14/22 Update: Motion hearing on 1/27/22 @ 9:30am re motion to extend time for 12(b)(6) filings. Motions hearing on 3/18/22 re Motion to Sever @ 9:30am & Motion to allow additional evidence re: jury @ 11am.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) – Fremont County: 5/27/21: Found incompetent to stand trial. All hearings put on hold. Competency review hearing was on 6/16/21, but Prosecutor Wood withdraws motion for contest competency. Status hearing on 7/1/21 was vacated. Status hearing on ~3/7/22. Motions hearing on 1/5/22.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.

I think it's really interesting that the latest GJ proceeding had nothing to do with CD, I wonder what's going on. MOO

@Niner: new hearing 3/23/22 at 9:30 for motion to dismiss if Prior files the motion by 3/9/22

Yeah, based on what we know, I think you're right. She's put herself in a position where she can say it was all his fault and she never dreamed he and Alex would do those things.
Lori can't escape responsibility in her children's deaths. They were in her care when they disappeared and she never reported them missing. Alex didn't tuck them away somewhere. She also kept collecting their benefits.

She can try and claim that she had been brainwashed by Chad into believing in zombies, but she'd have to renounce her beliefs. I'm not sure if she's there yet mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans