Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's really interesting that the latest GJ proceeding had nothing to do with CD, I wonder what's going on. MOO

@Niner: new hearing 3/23/22 at 9:30 for motion to dismiss if Prior files the motion by 3/9/22

That's what RW said. Look at JP reaction. I don't know how it COULDN'T have anything to do with CD...I can't imagine it wouldn't be relevant to CD case

Just watched on EI News Prior's motion to extend the time .... looks like March 2022 is going to be interesting!!! I can understand the state's frustration - this is an application to strike the prosecution altogether based on errors in the indictment, so it is difficult to move forward with that in the mix. Prior has no real chance of success but it will be interesting when he brings the application to obtain the Grand Jury testimony. We will know then what that was all about. Right now, just speculation (though I have some ideas!!!). But much as I hate to say it, Prior seems to be doing okay with his presentation. He followed through sufficiently to extend the time ...

Lori can't escape responsibility in her children's deaths. They were in her care when they disappeared and she never reported them missing. Alex didn't tuck them away somewhere. She also kept collecting their benefits.

She can try and claim that she had been brainwashed by Chad into believing in zombies, but she'd have to renounce her beliefs. I'm not sure if she's there yet mentally.

Yes, but she's in a good position to avoid conviction on capital murder. Unfortunately.

Haven’t heard recently, but I wonder if he’s been at the women’s detention center at all since? If I had to guess, I’d say no, and continue to question what he was actually doing there all that time.
I saw his car there last week. I can't rermember which day but I was thinking, "What's he doing there?"

Haven’t heard recently, but I wonder if he’s been at the women’s detention center at all since? If I had to guess, I’d say no, and continue to question what he was actually doing there all that time.
Sorry been busy with a family member passing. We’ve had a lot going on and not sure when or how much I’ll be available here due to needing to take care of things. Yes MM has been at the women’s detention center, not sure what’s happening with that (could be a number of reasons).

Sorry for
Sorry been busy with a family member passing. We’ve had a lot going on and not sure when or how much I’ll be available here due to needing to take care of things. Yes MM has been at the women’s detention center, not sure what’s happening with that (could be a number of reasons).
your loss. Prayers

Group hug.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear of your loss :( As always, thank you for your updates

I'm also sorry for your loss. We appreciate whatever time you are able to dedicate to updating and informing us here, but your own needs and your family's come first.

Please accept my condolences for your loss.

I’m sorry for your loss.

MOO praying with LDV.
The 144,000 have no children, I find that strange for LDS.
Sounds like thse PAPs were OK that their children just evaporate at the end of times.

I too am sorry for the loss of your family member. God bless you.

You know we’re all thinking kindly of you as you continue to experience the loss of your family member. May their memory be a blessing.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member