Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their adoptive father, Trezell West has been charged with murder.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — A stunning development has occurred in the case of missing California City brothers Orrin and Orson West with murder charges filed Tuesday against Trezell West, their adoptive father.

Trezell West was not listed in custody as of 5 p.m. He’s charged with two counts of second-degree murder, two counts of willful cruelty to a child and falsely reporting an emergency.

Murder charges filed against adoptive father of missing Cal City boys
<modsnip> this is so heartbreaking why! Both!!!!! <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, Weird he isn't in custody....I don't know about anyone else but boy am I hoping that LE do absolutely everything by the book. IMO too many times I have seen LE go in all guns a blazing (so to speak) thinking or stating everything is being done by the book only to find out the accused is later released due to some legal muck up.

I thought I saw a news media clip that had eyewitnesses that had seen the boys. I have no idea where I saw this or when. My best guess is it was right at the early stages of the search for the little ones. Oh these little defenseless children . I don't have the answers to looking out for children at risk of harm ,all I know is we humans need to do better at protecting our children, our future ...feeling like my statement is the understatement for the century at this point:(

This is great news. Now the boys need to be found and laid to rest. I pray one of them will do the right thing and bring those babies home.
One will rat on the other for a reduced sentence, is my speculation.
I further speculate the case will not be tried in that immediate area; too much publicity.

Now we must find the remains. We knew this all along, but it's still a gut punch regardless.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I thought I saw a news media clip that had eyewitnesses that had seen the boys. I have no idea where I saw this or when. My best guess is it was right at the early stages of the search for the little ones. Oh these little defenseless children . I don't have the answers to looking out for children at risk of harm ,all I know is we humans need to do better at protecting our children, our future ...feeling like my statement is the understatement for the century at this point:(

That was not proven true. A volunteer private detective reported that and soon left the case after discussions with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member